Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Girls Choose Me...

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a follow up to my previous post on the wing's girl who chose me. This is a persistent issue. Read on...

I'm often in the situation where women are willing to drop their male companions in favor of me when I go out. These may simply be loser orbiters, boyfriends or some guy the girl is on a date with. The dilemma is, how do I deal with the male who is willing to defend her from competition? It's an issue of weighing risks. How hot is the girl? How persistent are the other guys in wanting to keep her around?

Example 1: Woman Approaches Me At The Bar:
For example, last night, some girl approaches me at the bar. She starts to chat me up. But, her two male orbiters or whatever they are, are right on her trail. One is standing right behind her, bumper to bumper. The second guy now positions his arm in between myself and the girl as we are talking. Then the first guy takes a straw and threatens to flick it at me as the girl and I are chatting. The girl says: "stop it! You are making him uncomfortable!" I give up on this set rather easily, successfully allowing these two dorks to annoy me sufficiently into leaving her alone, even though she has opened me.

---

Example 2: Amazon Blonde:
I go to the bathroom a few minutes later. There is a six foot early twenties thin amazon blonde getting her groove on, with some guy dancing on her ass. I make eye contact with her, struck by her loveliness. She holds my gaze and smiles. She holds eye contact and continues to smile, following me with her eyes as I round the corner.

For a moment, I was thinking about blowing the guy out. Who knows how many hours, days, or months he had been gaming her, and this girl gives me the opening to blow him out. I keep moving. They are dancing so intimately, I think it would be "rude" to interrupt, lol.

---

Example 3: Wing Opens A Girl, Pulls Me Into Set

I get back from the bathroom and my wing pulls me into a set with a girl he's been dancing with. I left him alone since I don't enter sets where my wing is in isolation. He pulls me in anyway. Good guy. Anyway, I introduce myself to her. She holds onto my hand, leans in, starts to lay her body against mine, etc. I fluff, but again, I hold back on full game.

Question: when girls are opening you, and AI-ing you, but carry a fleet or even just one male suitor, do you go ahead and AMOG the other guy? After all, she's chosen me, eh? I'm somewhat hesitant in such situations, but hey it's all competition and I have to get used to it, right? When I enter mixed sets of my own initiative with the intent to pick up the girl, I'm in the right frame of mind. When a girl opens me, it feels different.

Wolf

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for tha AMOG right away, but usually a guy in the set means she's taken, he's an AFC chasing her, or you're in for a couple of extra shyt tests.

I've always found the best thing to do is Sarge the guys first, you win them, you win the girl.

Fed

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do this for lot of reasons:

1. to test how jealous her guy will get.
2. to have guys fight over her.
3. to make her seem more desirable to the other guys.
4. she thinks she's out with a friend who really wants more.

If you don't want to waste your time then you need to see if she would be willing to have the conversation away from the other guy. If she won't then it's probably one of the first 3.