Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Girls Call You "sexy" ?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How come they didn't say your "good looking" or "your cute' or 'handsome' or 'hot' but they all use the same word "sexy" to describe me..

I mean , different girls who don't know each other, but they use the same word

someone said that "sexy" means they think you've got money ? I was well-dressed at this club ...

WHY SEXY ? and what does it translate to in female terms

Last edited:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It translates too, "I want to suck and fvck your cvck." Really, what is so hard to figure out? The word sexy is actually better than cute, handsome, good looking, etc, because sexy refers to sex.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
It translates too, "I want to suck and fvck your cvck." Really, what is so hard to figure out? The word sexy is actually better than cute, handsome, good looking, etc, because sexy refers to sex.

good looking or cute could also mean "I want to suck and fvck your cvck."

I was wondering if "sexy" means they are attracted in other ways like mentally (since I was well - dressed )

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
How come they didn't say your "good looking" or "your cute' or 'handsome' but they all use the same word "sexy" to describe me...

someone said that "sexy" means they think you've got money ? I was well-dressed at this club ...

WHY SEXY ? and what does it translate to in female terms
Rofl, are you retarded? A women called you sexy and you're asking what that means exactly? :yes:

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, a girl just said to me: "I wanna suck your c0ck." But she DIDN'T say: "I want you to fvck me up the azz." Girls are so confusing. Why do they say things like that? I can't tell if she's attracted to me or not.

Thickandcreamy

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thickandcreamy said:
You know, a girl just said to me: "I wanna suck your c0ck." But she DIDN'T say: "I want you to fvck me up the azz." Girls are so confusing. Why do they say things like that? I can't tell if she's attracted to me or not.

Thickandcreamy
Well, since she didn't say, out loud, to your face, that she wanted you to do her in the butt, she definitely doesn't want you to sex her. :crazy: :p

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and another time, a girl took me by the hand, led me to the bedroom, and took off her panties and then she started playing with her cl1t. Then her legs started bucking all over the place, and she started squirting all over the sheets. But she didn't say anything to me, so I guess she didn't like me. Girls are so confusing!

Thickandcreamy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Rofl, are you retarded? A women called you sexy and you're asking what that means exactly? :yes:
I say we create another section called "Common Sense."

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:

Just wondering if theres a difference between being physically attracted to you and just being attracted to you because of your well-dressed/confidence the way you present yourself...

I guess maybe its not so obscure as I am making it out to be , as in sexy as a code word for attractive to your manliness ..I guess sexy means same thing as good looking etc

guess its the common sense answer

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
sexy=attractive

cute/handsome= good looking

just think about this, have you ever seen one of those girls that have amazingly beautiful faces, but you just don't really feel any sort of pull towards them? it's just like that.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend calls me sexy and she is apparently one of those girls that want to wait til marriage to have sex (yeah it sucks). so it don't always mean she wants to **** you, it's just a compliment, which at least means she likes you

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is quickly shaping up as one of the worst threads ever. If it weren't for those "do looks matter?" threads, you'd be right at the top of the list.

KneghtRyder said:
Just wondering if theres a difference between being physically attracted to you and just being attracted to you because of your well-dressed/confidence the way you present yourself...

I guess maybe its not so obscure as I am making it out to be , as in sexy as a code word for attractive to your manliness ..I guess sexy means same thing as good looking etc

guess its the common sense answer

thickandcreamy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, that totally clarifies things for me. I TOTALLY understand the distinction between "attractive" and "good looking" now! I NEVER realized that handsome/cute means good looking, and that sexy means attractive. Good job!

Kev07 said:
sexy=attractive

cute/handsome= good looking