Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when gf talks about her friends...

loser2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I dunno why. whenever my gf talks to me about her friends (mostly guys cuz she has way more guy friends than girl friends), i feel annoyed.

I dunno any of those people and, frankly, I feel it is just stupid for me to hear about my gf talking about them. Waste of my time. And sometimes she talks about how her friends are rich and smart, I feel even more annoyed.

Do you guys have the same problem? How do you deal with it? Sometimes I really want to tell her to shut up cuz I duno any of those people, but I am afraid I may come off as being not confident when she talks about other people.....

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells you they are rich and smart? That's pretty weird if she mentions it more than once, ESPECIALLY if they are GUYS. Maybe she's trying to let you know that she's got other options. Or maybe she's just a b*tch.

loser2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya there is this guy friend of hers whose family is rich and goes to Stanford. She told me that that guy likes her and stuff but she dosen't like him. Yes, she does mention that guy many times. I know she got other options cuz there are always guys hit on her. I am not worried about that tho. What I am having problem is the fact she talks about people (her friends) that I don't know and it is annoying...

Originally posted by blong1068
She tells you they are rich and smart? That's pretty weird if she mentions it more than once, ESPECIALLY if they are GUYS. Maybe she's trying to let you know that she's got other options. Or maybe she's just a b*tch.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious about this too, I've had this problem in the past. It seems like a bad situation either way... if you tell her to stop talking about it then she thinks that

a)You're being a jerk because you don't want to hear about her friends

b)You're insecure

But if you don't say anything then it just gets more and more annoying! I've heard others on this board suggest saying something like "You two would make a cute couple, you should get married buy a house." in a ****y/funny way but I've never tried it myself. The idea is that if she is saying these things to test you, your response usually throws her for a loop.

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
since you don't know any of her guy friends.
why don't you suggest having a double date with her friend and his g/f next time she mentions them (like pool or something).
Or you can start telling her bout your friends and how they like you but you don't like them and all that other crap.

I'd personally tell her what is up, and what her intentions are for bringing those guys up constantly in conversations.

Spread em Gal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had that experience many times..

This can mean a lot of things..

Sometimes, your gf just has nothing much to say and knowing how much girls like to talk, they just end up spitting out whatever they find..

Some other times, they just want to play the jealousy card with you..

No matter what this means, it doesn't matter though.. Just do whatever you do whenever you're not really interested in what someone has to say..

Nod and say ok , or just don't respond.. Start looking out the window or whatever uninteresting object you can find..

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Chip is on the right track.

The double date is a great idea. Not only will it allow you to meet the people that she is always babbling on about, but it will also make her think that you care about her enough to make friends with her friends.

And who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and they'll be cool people to hang out with.