When doing FB game, is it better to have pics of you with girls being close to each other or not?

Busyglide

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Pre-selection which creates attraction vs. jealousy and competition with the girls you already have.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, too many factors to give a sure answer.

Lets begin with different type of girls that are turned on or off according to what they are looking for, if you look like a womanizer you have the serious girls and the neofemminist girls avoiding you while the girls looking for fun may have attraction for you.

I believe the best thing is to take advantage of the pre selection point by letting them to see you in an environment full of goodlooking girls, that is enough to make you pass the selection test (losers are not invited in exclusive places), most of all avoid to upload pictures yourself, let others tag you otherwise it seems you're bragging to try too hard.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If the ***** tags you, it's a huge plus. If you upload it, it's a fail.

Have pics up of you being candid and doing action things.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forego facebook game and go outside, springs coming.. and don't add chicks your dating to your social media and don't follow them

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just forego facebook game and go outside, springs coming.. and don't add chicks your dating to your social media and don't follow them
Let's be honest, this isn't always an option. It's ok to have women you're ****ing on social media, just not ideal.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but how often does that happen if your not famous/locally famous?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a social media game.... it kills mystery. Any benefit you might get from 'pre-selection' would be lost because she can learn all about you without ever going out on a date. Attraction = Curiosity, why would anyone intentionally kill curiosity.

Having said that... women prefer men with options. But if you are over the top showing off women who like you that starts looking narcissistic... which is feminine not masculine.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ask the reverse.... how much pictures is too much ?

On my facebook, every week there is a new picture of me (i am tagging or someone tags me) of me with a girl.... usually jetset events.... a couple of date asked if I was a player.... some of the girls I had XXX others not and it just for show.

As a single guy, having a new pic every week with a different girl you hands around her waist.... would it be too much?

Busyglide

Reaction score
Cola, i usually add girls on fb from going outside.

RangerMike, yes its an attraction vs. comfort thing. She can get some attraction from your pics but she will lose some curiosity and she can get some comfort from your pics. So its difficult to say, i guess only by experimenting with a lot of girls can we get a conclusion with this.

shady

Reaction score
I will ask the reverse.... how much pictures is too much ?

On my facebook, every week there is a new picture of me (i am tagging or someone tags me) of me with a girl.... usually jetset events.... a couple of date asked if I was a player.... some of the girls I had XXX others not and it just for show.

As a single guy, having a new pic every week with a different girl you hands around her waist.... would it be too much?
I would say it's too much if you are the one uploading photos, it can look narcissistic like RangerMike said. But if it's the girls or your friends tagging you, than hey what can you do ;).