Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when do you call girls you're hooking up with?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl and I have been hooking up for about a week now. Meaning every time we see each other (about 5 times this week,) there's been some making out, not to mention all the other sexual things aside from intercourse. This girl's wanted me since last summer according to her, her friends, and my friends. Thing is, I've never called this girl. We only get together because my one friend is hooking up with her sister and my other friend is hooking up with her friend and they call those girls. Those two friends of mine warn me not to call her because she'll assume it means I want something serious.

I'm wondering, if I call her, not for a long conversation but just to say "what's up", will it make it look like I want more than just a hook up? I might eventually, but not right now. Things have slowed down between us since earlier last week, because earlier I got her pants of without a problem, but lately I've been waiting so late in the night to make the move, that she's half asleep by the time we start making out. I'm starting to think my hesitation is turning her off. Because there was less hesitation in the beginning, but now I've gotten way way waaay to scientific about how I should approach this situation.

So anyway to sum things up.
1) Should I call this girl or just leave things as they are?
2) Should I get sexual with her right off the bat when we see each other or back off of her a little like I have been?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You should do what you WANT to do, and don't worry about it. :)

If you want to call, then call. Don't waste a lot of time chatting, you have other stuff to do. (I suspect that this is part of the problem if you're sitting around debating whether to call...you should get a hobby to take your mind off her in your "free time")

If you're not sure when to turn on the heavy sexuality, be mildly sexual when you first see her, then turn it up slowly and see how hot she lets it get at what pace. Don't move too fast, but don't move too slow. You should be able to sense from her response how much she's into it.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all... he who hesitates is lost... you already know this girl will hook up with you, why are you hesitating? If anything, things should be progressing... not regressing. But just be cautious of her starting to think that you are JUST about the sex and stuff... even if you are... I mean there has to be SOMETHING else there, even if it's very minor... because unless she's looking for something purely sexual (unlike me, most girls aren't, hee hee) she might start to feel "used".

As for the phone call issue... I agree that calling a girl too much might show more interest than you actually have... and confuse the issue... but the fact that your friends call her friend & sister, might start to piss her off that you NEVER EVER call her and then she might start to lose interest. There CAN be some middle ground between not showing her any interest and making her thing you want a relationship.

I have a guy that I hook up with sometimes... we never actually hang out really unless we both end up at the same place (we've never made actual plans with each other)... if we do end up at the same place, we hook up... or if one of us calls the other drunk in the middle of the night then we hook up. ;) It is clear that neither of us is looking for a relationship (we both subtly made this clear during conversations about the "relationship"/"non-relationship" of two of our friends who are getting together)

... so knowing that things are just casual and fun, we can speak 1 or 2 times a week without worrying about "what does this mean if I call for no reason?" We have some really great, funny, stupid conversations and I think it's cool that we can actually have fun talking to each other, but there's never any weirdness if we go a week or two without talking (no "why didn't you call me!?"... of course, always, if you SAY you're gonna call, DO IT!) But of course, this is all based on the fact that we KNOW where we stand and what the "expectations" are (none).

I say call her once in a while (never more than once a week, especially starting off...) and keep things light in the conversation... since you have friends who are hooking up with her friends, making a joke about them might help... might even make the "where do we stand" issue easier. As long as you don't lie to her about being interested... and are honest with her when she asks if you are looking for a relationship you should be okay... you don't have to bring it up unless she asks. (And if she does, your reason is that you're just not in a place for that now or something like that... it's never about HER... and it's "temporary" but for who knows how long ;) )

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Ma... or if one of us calls the other drunk in the middle of the night ;) ) [/B]

Well, you make to much sense to be drunk when your on this board.

I need some entertaiment.

I mean, next time your drunk, do me a favor and log on and share some more of your wisdom with me.:D Sexy

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am 1/2 drunk right now... but let's just talk about the sad fact that I'm home on a Friday night on the DJ site in the first place!!! (And so are you, hmmm) I wanted to go out tonight but I had no sitter so here I am typing away while the little one sleeps... :( Pathetic huh? So what's YOUR excuse guys??

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was out last night.

AND I'll be out on Saturday and Sunday night too.

Celebrating my birthday. I wanted a break tonight.

Happy Birthday to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youve been with her for the past 5 nights?

THATS WAY TOO MUCH

keep it interesting

i see my booty call 1-2 times a week