When do girls usually break NC

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
Wasn't dating but we were fooling around quite a bit and then she pissed me off, so I went nc. It's been about 2 weeks and I've been home. I'm doing summer school later, but I literally have no access to hbs and my grandparents are anal about me staying out late and I'm over there on the weekends. During the weekdays I can go out late, but I'm broke as fuq.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
when they want something from you
normally attention. As soon as you respond, they're satisfied that they've had their fix and boom - hamster goes to bed again. Then you end up posting about how confusing this girl is because of the "IOI's".

There were no IOI's she was just checking she had you in orbit still.

So if she does contact you. Don't bother replying. NC is tome to heal. Focus on YOU and what makes you happy, because I guarantee that if you focus on someone else or start becoming dependant on someone for happiness you will have lost control of your life.

Spin plates.

"She's the only HB I have access to" is a pvssy excuse for "my AA is holding me down bit I don't want to admit it to strangers on the internet"

We're here to help. Ask for what you really want. Forget this one. And work on your approach anxiety. HB's are everywhere. Everyone has access.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never.. she has to be pretty interested in you to break NC.

when she realizes she has no options better then you. she will come back to you.

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
She owes me money and I have her shvvt but i safely assume im not gonna get my monet back.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who's interested in you will typically not allow more than a week to go by with no contact. If it's been over a week I'd say there's over a 90% chance it's not gonna work out.

If a woman contacts you out of the blue after an extended period of time it typically means 2 things. 1. She's bored and lonely and wants attention, you reciprocate and she disappears again. 2. None of her other options panned out(the guys she really wants) and you're Mr. Backup Plan. She settles for you until another man comes along she really likes. This happens to lots of guys. They let some mercenary back into their life after going NC and end up regretting it.

Betas Chase, Alpha's Replace.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. NC is not to get her back, it's so you can move on to more interested and better prospects.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
normally attention. As soon as you respond, they're satisfied that they've had their fix and boom - hamster goes to bed again. Then you end up posting about how confusing this girl is because of the "IOI's".

There were no IOI's she was just checking she had you in orbit still.
^^^^This is it.

Should be a mandatory read if you're thinking about breaking NC. Make sure it's worth it.

whatwg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
A woman who's interested in you will typically not allow more than a week to go by with no contact. If it's been over a week I'd say there's over a 90% chance it's not gonna work out.

If a woman contacts you out of the blue after an extended period of time it typically means 2 things. 1. She's bored and lonely and wants attention, you reciprocate and she disappears again. 2. None of her other options panned out(the guys she really wants) and you're Mr. Backup Plan. She settles for you until another man comes along she really likes. This happens to lots of guys. They let some mercenary back into their life after going NC and end up regretting it.

Betas Chase, Alpha's Replace.
Do likes and comments on facebook statuses count?

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whatwg said:
Do likes and comments on facebook statuses count?
Maybe comments do.

This girl recently reappeared after a year of mutual silence. Sent me a private message first congratulating me on something job-related that I posted. Oddly, it was 3 months after I posted it that she PMed me. Then when my response was neutral, she started liking my statuses. Now she's commenting. I didn't reply. :D

Whatever, she had her chance a year ago.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are going NC (permanently) then it's in your best interest to never respond to her.

If you are going ghost (temporary no contact to see if the chases) it's different. In that scenario, I will immediately try to make plans to meet up in person. If the girl doesn't say yes, then I next because I know she's not interested.

Only thing is that you should be out spinning plates (other women, hobbies, etc) so that you aren't sitting home waiting for her to call/text. That way if she never does, you don't care.

captain A

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gone NC with chics that have popped up out of the blue six to eight months later....it's not a hard science. There's a line in "swingers' that's something along the lines of "they won't come back until you've forgotten about them"...."so if I pretend to forget she'll come back"...."no....somehow they know not to until you've really forgotten".

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
It doesn't matter. NC is not to get her back, it's so you can move on to more interested and better prospects.
Disagree no contact is the only way to get her back.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Judge nismo has the list.

1. When she is interested in you again
2. When she is interested in something from you
3. When she wants attention
4. When she wants a shoulder to cry on
5. When she wants to show you that she's in another castle

There's more, which goes back to any of these 5 things. But you should be spinning more plates anyway.

Case closed.