Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When did your sex drive slow down?

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is what brings it on for me and the bull that all vagina is the same is not truth just like talent isn't all the same. I am good going on 52 I last longer and the ladies younger than me love it I dated a babe who was 19 I should give that blonde beauty the forums address and let her delight in explaining her delight in experiencing a healthy seasoned penis.

I am sending my blowers to by buddy Runner83 they do a wonderful job blow job that is for me and until your arm is healed this should do ya buddy they will keep you fit.

Powerlifter

Unclelido

Reaction score
So full of bull

Fuglydude said:
Hey guys,

Just wondering when you noticed your sex drive start to slow down. I turned 29 a couple of months ago, and when I'm on cycle I need it like 3 times a day. Usually only get it once or twice when I'm working, but if I'm off I'll usually get sex once or twice and have to spank it another 1-2 times...

Only time I notice a big drop in my sex drive, as expected, is for 6 weeks or so when I come off cycle. When I'm off, my sex drive isn't as strong, but I still like it at least twice a day.

I guess I'm just wondering when different people's sex drive slowed down so I know what to expect for myself.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
Anyone reading this is bull must be a fool. Even the most ardently active sexually healthy person can see he is making this up. To value your sexuality and relationship with a woman, you don't have sex three times a day and jerk off another two. If this moron does it this much, then he is not only physically abusing himself, but requires psychological therapy. Even an animal doesn't want sex nor has it continuously. The bull he is feeding you all is comical, he's trying to make you believe he screws ten times a day, and girlfriend is a model, and she is so busy yet screws him continuously. What fantasy world is he trying to convince us of? I laughed so hard, it's like a teenager trying to impress his buddies. Don't buy his crap, it's so funny, I'm dying.

reBourne

Don Juan
Reaction score
No decline yet. Actually lately (last 2-3 months) I've been hornier then usual.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I started taking Finasteride my libido started to roller-coaster. Although I still wack off 1-2 times a day.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I can still get it and manage it twice per day, havent tried more yet, havent really got the time due to shift work.

the desire or drive to hunt it has diminished though. womens bodies still turn me on but they open their mouths and have so much external expectations that goes with the sex that I really cant be that bothered anymore.

went out with a pof date last night,we went to a busy bar, place was full of women, loud women, I could hear their conversations, f cuck it man it was boring and the crap the come out with.

phsyically it all still works, mentally, Im quite happy to go dry for a while for it to not bother me.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
got another woman on POF texting really raunchy teasing stuff, she is a bit of an AW but she seems really into sex and role play and she looks cool, had phone sex and that was pretty good too.
mentally this one does it for me, Ive found as I get older, what ticks the boxes in my mind is as important as the physical aspect.
due to eet this one next friday daytime.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 37 and take a test booster and am a workout machine so my levels are off the charts right now it seems...I could have it all day every day and I would still want it...

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I just revisited this thread and I think my sex drive has declined. I'm 30.

Once a week is about my ideal, although I do like oral 2-3 times a week. Sex is just messy and often a production to honest....foreplay, 20-30 minutes of banging, shower, clean up. It's an hour minimum. I know that sounds whiny, and it probably is, but I find if I do it only once a week I keep my enthusiasm for it. Oral is easy, just as pleasurable and little clean-up.

My testosterone levels are fine because my strength is good in the gym and I get wood almost every morning. The sex thing has actually been a point of contention between me and my gf because she wants it more than once a week. Poor me, I know.