Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When another dude walks slower/faster

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Let's say you're with a guy, friend, boss, whoever, and he walks faster than you. I mean if you going to keep up with that guy, you'll look funny walking.

I noticed guys who are socially better often walk in front and faster than you. Then guys who are worst than you, tend to walk slower, even fall behind. I know of the whole alpha thing, but come on.

How to keep up with these dudes, or what to do when they walk so damn fast? Amog them by walking off or what?

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yo man, you walk kinda fast"

People here get so caught up on non-verbal communication, they forget you can actually say things.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
error

Last edited:

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this too and yeah it is usually the guys who like to think they are the alpha dog...

Obviously their just being ridicules since the polite and normal thing to do is just walk at a comfortable pace for everyone...I could run off in front when walking too...dodging in-between other people walking where there's only space for me to walk through comfortably and whatnot...but I generally don't because it's retarded...

Its just another stupid thing that some insecure dudes do to try and prove their on top...their also the guys who shout loudest when drunk and whose humor is generally insulting and derogatory as opposed to just funny. these guys do ok cos they get noticed...but there's no real need to act like that and you will notice they trip up with this shot just as much as it works out for them.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn so I cant walk fast because I just wanna walk fast? Im trying to Fake Alpha , because My pace is quick becaus eI am in good shape and you are not? This forum is lunchin sometimes with these topics.... Who cares?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these people are nuts. If you are alpha you walk slowly and dont chase after a anybody, especially a woman.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys lets not get caught up in discussion about who is alpha and who not. I think all of us get the point, and the OP meant a different thing:

When a guy walks much faster than you (trying to dominate you in an arrogant way), how do you keep him in check without being a total douche. And yeah I think first reply is pretty good.

Girls that walk super fast and loud also seem to think they're super important and awesome... you know it ;)

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just tell em that they are way too quick on their feet if it's somebody important. With everybody else I just keep my own pace and walk away from them. I am tall and can out walk them if need to, but it is pretty immature.

The other thing is this: it's disrespectful and not appropriate in business setting, shows lack of manners and disregard for people in general.