Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When an online chick demands a first date dinner...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And declines your drink invitation or chill/watch TV invitation, just say no. Been getting a lot of dinner requests from online girls for Vday.

Fortunately, I found a good looking cougar on the prowl on tinder last night and had her come pick me up at my place since im here with my brother and was too drunk to drive...went back to her place drank and smashed. That's a keeper. No maintenance work or effort on my part besides convincing her that she didn't look desperate by picking me up.

Expensive boring dinner with online stranger no guarantee of sex or easy guaranteed sex and free wine from online stranger at her place. Tough decision.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You buy the groceries and she should cook. I make 10 Pizzas for about $2.00 in materials. My wife makes Sushi for about the same. It is immensely more satisfying to cook and create your own dishes. Any woman demanding a dinner is more evidence of a completely spoiled society. I would agree and then bring her for a dinner at the local homeless shelter.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she demands dinner, say "Sure. We'll go to the grocery store, buy some things and you'll cook us a nice meal".

If she's a rotten, spoiled brat, she'll obviously throw a fit or decline. Say " Hey, you're the one who wanted dinner".

If she agrees, you get two things.

1) She now has to prove her value to you in the form of being a good cook

2) It will be easier to escalate for sex at the end of the meal since it will be at your place.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's girls that go on dating sites just to be fed. F that, i'm not a free meal ticket i'm a free diiick ticket. First couple meetups are just hangouts, the most I'd do is pay for drinks. Food just makes you feel tired, alcohol works in your favor. Hey man successful dating takes some planning. Have to figure out things you can do with a girl that don't seem too scrubby and cheesy and don't cost a considerable amount. Things like bonfires, nature watching and interacting, beach, looking at art, where I live the city shows free movies outside and things like that. After I see she's communicating with me in an expected, predictable way that makes me happy then I'll share a meal with her. I used to tell girls I was picky about who I ate with, I didn't break bread with just anyone. That's it man, make her jump some hoops before she starts making you jump through em.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's girls that go on dating sites just to be fed. F that, i'm not a free meal ticket i'm a free diiick ticket. First couple meetups are just hangouts, the most I'd do is pay for drinks. Food just makes you feel tired, alcohol works in your favor. Hey man successful dating takes some planning. Have to figure out things you can do with a girl that don't seem too scrubby and cheesy and don't cost a considerable amount. Things like bonfires, nature watching and interacting, beach, looking at art, where I live the city shows free movies outside and things like that. After I see she's communicating with me in an expected, predictable way that makes me happy then I'll share a meal with her. I used to tell girls I was picky about who I ate with, I didn't break bread with just anyone. That's it man, make her jump some hoops before she starts making you jump through em.

Meh, I just hangout and chill with them. Dating is a waste of time and money.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demands ? Any demand should be on auto-decline.Only stronger demands from weak.She goes your way or compromise but never fall for demands.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
had this with an hb8 net girl last week. I counter offer drinks which she went along with and then later flaked. no doubt Plenty of schleps willing to meet her asking price. she had a kid and was really too far away so care less. I'll see if it happens again well then that's a pattern and I will auto reject. With net chicks I find I have to strictly run patterns or it all gets too time consuming. 90% of them that show a hint of flakiness early on will be a complete waste of time so it's important to triage hard and early.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks have wised right up to what they can extort from men under the pretence of them "getting laid"

what most men fail to realise is that a dinner date is virtually impossible to escalate into sex

when you think about it she gets to get dolled up , boast to her girlfreinds she's being taken to dinner , FREE DINNER , a power trip and maybey a couple of drinks too

what do you get ? .......a couple hours of awkward small talk , a large dinner bill and a rock hard boner thats going to have to settle for another evening with your hand

its pretty easy to see who is the mug in the secnario

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks have wised right up to what they can extort from men under the pretence of them "getting laid"

what most men fail to realise is that a dinner date is virtually impossible to escalate into sex

when you think about it she gets to get dolled up , boast to her girlfreinds she's being taken to dinner , FREE DINNER , a power trip and maybey a couple of drinks too

what do you get ? .......a couple hours of awkward small talk , a large dinner bill and a rock hard boner thats going to have to settle for another evening with your hand

its pretty easy to see who is the mug in the secnario
I disagree

If you have Play the game right, you can finesse it into *****......

I do it all the time, I take chicks to a Mediterranean restaurant by my house they have a great happy hour which is bomb if it's not happy hour than yes it's a bit pricey

However the ambiance is worth it, the drinks and food give it a really middle eastern vibe

My place is 3 minutes away, I have bounced so many chicks home for *******s and ass I can't even remember them all

The problem is most girls now have become hip to the "Netflix and Chill" so for a first date most chicks may be hesitant for a 2nd or 3rd they are down but for a first date you might have to do happy hour or a walk in the park

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
jesus christ, 13 bucks... thats more than I spent on my wife on our entire first year together. That's more than I spent on our wedding. The price of p7ssy in America is fvckin ridiculous.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I will consider doing besides just chilling is drinking only if its at a place right beside where I'm staying and that's just because drinking is actually fun and I know swinging her right back will be easy. She's paying for anything she drinks, though.

If I want dinner I'll go load by myself at taco bell alone and in.privacy so I can actually enjoy my calupas and burrito supreme s instead of making mundane boring small talk.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
We're from the same country. :D

13 bucks is a lot to spend in my opinion unless you absolutely love mini-golf. 13 bucks in my world buys 1000 paint balls or nearly 40 prepped at home pizzas or a great game on steam. What did she spend on you?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing to consider is that she is judging you through all of this, and most likely it's harsh judgment. Take some chick you never met to dinner on V day and she knows for sure you have no other options. Same thing goes for that first meetup dinner date. Unless it's obvious you are rolling in dough and give no fuucks to spending money she just may think you are trying too hard and by deduction have no other options. It's a subtle pitch man, she can either see you as a resource to exploit or she can kinda turn down that "gimme gimme" attitude and be more considerate with you. Girl asks me to take her to dinner on V day and i'll prolly just tell her i'm busy and maybe offer to scoop her up for drinks later at like 11, maybe even a late night club visit. You can't give girls you don't really know that much importance man, they go ape shiit when they see that. I maintain an i'm here to have fun attitude with them. I'll definitely put in effort to having a good time but not so much to be a good host if you know what I mean. I'd go so far as to say that any important or holiday dinners are completely off limits to girls you don't know well.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah man, for me to drop that kind of money on something I didn't like, I'd have to be making close to a million bucks a year. I'm an extreme cheapskate though.

I'd probably go dig some holes in my backyard and play free mini putt with a golf ball and a baseball bat. :D

I feel guilty whenever I spend 10 bucks on a luxury item... I feel like I have to make a couple thousand bucks to compensate... kind of like pay myself back. Its a weird feeling... it took me nearly a year to fork out $29 bucks for a series of video games that I absolutely love. My wife says I'm obsessed with DIY, minimizing expenses and prepping, I don't know where I got this attitude from either. My brother is the complete opposite, he doesn't hesitate to fly 1st class or buy a new car every couple years. Those are things that I just couldn't do.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree

If you have Play the game right, you can finesse it into *****......

I do it all the time, I take chicks to a Mediterranean restaurant by my house they have a great happy hour which is bomb if it's not happy hour than yes it's a bit pricey

However the ambiance is worth it, the drinks and food give it a really middle eastern vibe

My place is 3 minutes away, I have bounced so many chicks home for *******s and ass I can't even remember them all

The problem is most girls now have become hip to the "Netflix and Chill" so for a first date most chicks may be hesitant for a 2nd or 3rd they are down but for a first date you might have to do happy hour or a walk in the park

yes thats great but the problem is not all of us will have a nice mediterranean restaraunt buy our house

in your case i can imagine it working quite well unfortunatley your part of the minority the rest of us have to deal with city centres

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE=" It is immensely more satisfying to cook and create your own dishes. Any woman demanding a dinner is more evidence of a completely spoiled society."[/QUOTE]

This right here ^

Most will have no interest in having anything to do with you after the dinner, but just use you for the free meal to feel they aren't alone on V-day. Females are highly sensitive to social cues. A lot of them--especially young ones--will do something to feel good when their girls asked what they did on the weekend. Remember the woman who used dozens of men only to get free food: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-dates-free-dinner-match-15112192

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[QUOTE=" It is immensely more satisfying to cook and create your own dishes. Any woman demanding a dinner is more evidence of a completely spoiled society."
This right here ^

Most will have no interest in having anything to do with you after the dinner, but just use you for the free meal to feel they aren't alone on V-day. Females are highly sensitive to social cues. A lot of them--especially young ones--will do something to feel good when their girls asked what they did on the weekend. Remember the woman who used dozens of men only to get free food: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/woman-dates-free-dinner-match-15112192[/QUOTE]

I guess 80% of what they do comes from that, their sheep mentality and crave to fit in and feeling accepted.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes thats great but the problem is not all of us will have a nice mediterranean restaraunt buy our house

in your case i can imagine it working quite well unfortunatley your part of the minority the rest of us have to deal with city centres
I got ya

Listen I'm a cheap bastard I don't like spending money on women I use to track it and i found women I took on dates I never saw again....

SO I always try to do the "Netflix N chill" or as I call it "Cooking and Netflix" you buy stouffers for $10 pop a movie BOOM same thing

it's cheap and effective the problem is a lot of girls are waaaaaaaaaaaay to hip to that game now, thanks to tinder/online dating etc