Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman waits a day or two to reply to your text/call, could it be a sh@t test?

loveorlust

Don Juan
Reaction score
... to weed out the less confident, insecure men? For example, in swingers Mike was obviously insecure as hell when he dialed that chick like a hundred times. I'm thinking maybe some girls NATURALLY do this to separate the secure men from the insecure boys. Cause I've been Mike on several occasions, I'm embarrassed to say. And it was a sure-fire way to lose the chick! Also could some women do it on purpose, because they've seen how it has served them well to reveal the Mike in a man?

oh and if you don't know what the f@#$ you're talking about cause all you do is spend time talking sh@t on forums like this one, please keep your advice to yourself but do keep in mind you're welcomed to participate in my thread when you got some experience... don't mention it ;)

Thanks,
Loveorlust

JoelyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, if a girl regularly waits a long time to reply, I think she's not interested. I was seeing this girl, she would take an hour to reply and then I would reply alomst immediately, she must have still had her phone on her as she had just replied. She would then take another hour to reply....
Needless to say we're not together now!

Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. It's only a dig at you if you take it as one; She might have stuff to do... as should you!

All that matters is if she comes out for a meet-up, and how she responds to escalation once you're there.

ThisStopsNow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some do it as a test. In my younger years I had a girl who'd wait up to days to reply. But I played it off cool. Come to think of it I was an idiot jumping through that many hoops for her. Needless to say I wasted alot of time on her and by the end of it when she started becoming interested in me, I ditched her.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and no, at first it could just be their thing, a bit of an annoying power trip. but if continues, no interest.

But it shouldn't matter really because with the right mindset, non of that sh*t should matter to you. F*ck em.

Progress

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what if she thinks she's 'testing' you? If she wants to bang you she will meet up and bang you regardless of whether a text was read at 10:03 or 10:25.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she just isn't interested. If she apologises and makes an excuse you just give her a strike. If she doesn't then she just is not interested.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be glad she even responded!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she takes days to reply, she's not interested. If she only takes hours to reply, she could be busy. Then there's situations like my gf who's phone doesn't make any noise because it's a POS made by LG.

There's also external issues like how slow your provider or network is.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Responsiveness is something I look for, and if she takes lots of time to respond to texts or calls on a regular basis I move on unless her actions are speaking otherwise about her.

If one is truly interested there will be no question she will respond with the quickness.

P

perseverance

I'd put that down to a low interest level. There have been occasions where I have received a text, looked at it, couldn't reply then and there, so I left it and forgot about it, but that was usually from friends and family. If it's a girl that I'm keen on then I won't forget to reply, I'll wait until I am less busy (usually the evening) to reply.