Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a woman is furious at you

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that anger is a sign of passion, can a woman truly hate a man that she doesn't feel something for?

I went for a number close on a girl I've known for awhile, who a long time ago asked me out but I kind of turned her down (lame on my part). Since then she has been playing hard to get but always giving me the signals to pursue, which I haven't really done much with. Ultimately, she has tried to get me to break out of my aloof shell, show direct interest in her, and I figured, if I don't make a move I'm going to lose this one. Which I'm sure was a mistake. But I was feeling the pressure on her part.

Anyway, when I went for the number she said she was too busy to date, but I just decided to push it anyway. After every excuse of how busy she was I just replied with "I want your phone number". I did this about three times. Finally she asked what I would do with it, and I said "call it." Then more excuses with how busy she was.

So finally I said in a matter of fact, teasing way "you're so hard headed". She got pissed and walked off.

I disappeared for a week or so and the next time I saw her she acted like she wanted to stab me in the chest. Silent treatment, being disrespectful, hardcore flirting with other guys, every guy around, kept looking over at me to make sure I could see her making me jealous, just daggers of hate in her eyes. She was on fire. She's done the jealousy thing like that before but this time she was just PISSED.

I didn't say anything, didn't try to reason with her, after I figured she's just not going to be friendly I left the scene. It's been a few weeks, I already know she has my contact info so I guess I'm just moving on.

I am ASSUMING that what I was supposed to do was to beg her to talk to me, maybe to qualify myself to her. Is this is what most guys do? Freak out and try to make the girl forgive him? I can't do that, and I would like to see her again but she was being such a bytch I can't bring myself to go see her again.

So back to my question, can a girl be truly furious at a man if she has no feelings for him?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that, although I probably would have seen the crazy before this. She's just a typical young hot narcissistic girl who has every guy drooling over her. I didn't do that and that's why she took an interest in me. I am staying away, I guess what I really want to know is if asking for her number in the first place was a beta move since I've been so aloof and detached previously... and me showing direct interest killed the game for her. I was being hard to get (keeping my distance so I don't get burned) then went really direct, I know she wasn't expecting it.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is why you pushed for the number so much? Seems like you see her often enough to escalate without the number.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy women do all sorts of crazy things. Who knows exactly but this chic sounds like she has a bag full of crazy tricks. I'm guessing she was trying to get back at you for blowing her off the first time. Her way of validating herself.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cluster B chicks rage like there is no tomorrow

and they actually hate you, black and white thinking.....

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rarely, if ever, give women second chances. "Too busy" means she's either not interested or playing a spiteful game, in either case you should forget she even exists.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that women are profoundly emotional childish creatures that have been elevated into moronic gods by the society around us

they never forgive and they never forget

I've known women to rage against a father giving the wrong present for a 14th birthday when the girl was 25!....I mean what the fvck biyach if you are that angry go kill yourself cause the world ain't gonna get any easier...ungrateful cvnt.

Too many men confuse anger for lust...no, no, no....you may be able to get a nice fvck out of it...but you'll also more than likely get stabbed in the back...

at the first sign of irrational anger a man should eject pronto.

but again most men are retards...they see an angry women and they dismiss it saying 'oh thats just the way women are' and they live with it...this is beyond stupid...I've left first dates right in the middle when a women gets that raging tone and starts to rant...just eject biyach....your insanity is your business.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
listen to burroughs, women are children at heart, so treat them as such.....