Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a plate wants more.

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've completed reading "The Rational Male" and have just started "Preventative Medicine" within a matter of days. You could say I'm still "unplugging" myself from the matrix as it isn't easy for me to change a paradigm this quickly.

The concept of spinning plates has really intrigued me. However, I'm curious as to what most "unplugged" men do in a situation to where a plate wants more or seeks to be exclusive, whether this is through covert signs or overtly telling me.

The woman I have been seeing for about a month hasn't pushed for a LTR, but I get anxiety when I imagine her bringing it up (I'm assuming from my preconditioned blue pill days to feel like an *sshole/player for saying "no"). She's a good gal and the sex is great, however, it seems that Rollo Tamassi insists that any plate wanting a LTR isn't a plate worth spinning.

Any comments? Suggestions? Relatable stories?

Berom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe getting "anxiety" was a strong word - "worried" may have sufficed.

If what you're insinuating is that I don't imagine a possible, common scenario and to simply live in the moment - then thanks for the suggestion.

I'm just curious as to other men's take on the matter.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will bring up an ltr if that is what she wants. You have the choice of declining or accepting. Is she meeting your needs and offering more than other women? Maybe ltr but keep your emotions in check. If not then she may stick around or move on. Its up to you. More women are out there.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moving into a LTR is a necessary step if you're planning on keeping the same plate around for a while. If you want to just go out and fvck a bunch of women, you'll need to drop them when they start showing signs of wanting exclusivity.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah most women won't let you just fvck them no strings attached for no longer than a month or two if you really smooth.

That's the natural progression of a human romantic relationship. That's why you're told to spin as many plates as possible.

The rare exception is if your value is extremely high in comparison to hers. Women who voew you as God's gift to earth will let you fvck them as long as you want.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
however, it seems that Rollo Tamassi insists that any plate wanting a LTR isn't a plate worth spinning.
If that's what Rollo says, I have to disagree with it. If you are a high value male, any high quality woman worth her salt is going to want an LTR from you. Why wouldn't she? Maybe if she's playing the field herself and riding the carousel, but that's hardly a quality woman, is it? The other possibility is that she puts up with you screwing around (because you're so alpha), but to me that just indicates she has a lack of self respect.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want to keep her as a plate, then as soon as she starts to think about exclusivity--she'll test the water before ever bringing it up overtly--I'll disappear for a couple weeks and then hit her up like nothing happened. Eventually they get the hint.

However, her level of investment will drop over time. LTRs imo aren't something to be avoided; they are something to be earned--by the girl buying 100% in my frame, investing more than I invest, and living up to my standards. Most girls won't make the cut--and you shouldn't take it personally if they don't or feel pressured to get exclusive with girls that don't.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must have your plate dynamics in place to perform a good conversion to LTR material. First thing is that she has to bring the LTR thing up and in a positive way. SHE HAS TO TELL YOU SHE WANTS YOU. In plain english words. She must understand it's her that wants this, not you. She has to work for this. Remember this is a girl that just started laying some guy (you). She will do this with anyone if she feels the grass is greener, this is why she needs to understand what she wants in life so her priorities are straight. The reason to spin plates is to have an abundance mentality, you are making a sacrifice to settle down with her. You are doing something nice because you see something you like in her. You are making a sacrifice. If you come at this the wrong way you lose your position of power you have now. And this position you need to maintain the entire relationship because you are a man.