Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl you're interested talks about other guys in front of you

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes,if you dig her and she's with her friends and you are in the group and you listen to her saying that guy is hot and all the girls giggling and drooling over him, what would you do?

a) walk away

b) show you became pissed at those comments

c ) act like nothing happened

d) other (which ) ?

i ask this, because im attending some classes and our class is divided in some guys and woman, most of them are in their late 20's and early 30's, there are girls that stand from the rest, and they started to invite me to go with them, they are very nice to me, like me and this other guy stand from the rest,they started asking me questions like how old are you (i'm 30 ) which they replied you dont look like it, asking me if i have a gf, what sign of the zodiac i am, that kind of stuff.this one that's more nice to me, likes to hang out with me, she even asked me to get lunch with her plus her friend, she smiles at me. she's 30 and has a lil girl 9 years old. she is not dating anyone or so it seems.yesterday when we had lunch we sat down talking about lots of stuff, pets, her daughter,her goals, my goals, her girl friend left us alone (not the first time she does this). also maybe its my mind playing me tricks but i notice her looking at me, and locking eye contact for some seconds and smiling. even today i arrived later at class and she was the only one who smiled at me like she was happy for me being there...

today there was this gathering lunch between all the students and they see this guy (teacher) and start commenting on how hot he is, and how ****y he is, i was tired of that **** then i left. she came to ask me,what's up you are very quiet today, doesnt look like you, i didnt answer, and started playing a game in my cell phone didnt even looked at her so she left. i have net access so im asking for some answers. does she only sees me as a nicer guy than the others, doesnt seem she has no really interest in me i just dont know, but that's my gut feeling talking. all the class went for a coffee and im sitting here,i think i wont pay attention to her for some days, to see what's happening...any ideas on this?

Eclipse24

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey! im interested in the answer too. anyone plz?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point to a hot girl and start comment on how hot she is, see how she reacts. If she plays games with me then game over for her.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
she came to ask me,what's up you are very quiet today, doesnt look like you, i didnt answer, and started playing a game in my cell phone didnt even looked at her so she left.
Dude, that's such a little b i t c h move. This is not manly behavior. If I was your friend I'd slap you across the face with a pink dildo. Not only should you act like it doesn't bother you at all, but it REALLY SHOULDN'T bother you at all. Think about it. Everyone looks at the opposite sex whether they're hitched or not. It's human nature.

My guess is her interest level is fading anyway since you can't man up and make the moves. Women want men who are aggressive enough to see a womans interest level and act upon it before she goes through menopause.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
today there was this gathering lunch between all the students and they see this guy (teacher) and start commenting on how hot he is, and how ****y he is
You walked away then ignored her when she came to talk to you??? :nono:

Dude, she was giving you a little sh*t test! So what she thinks he is fit???

My reply would have been, while smiling:

Me: yeh, I can see what you mean about him being ****y! he makes me laugh..... talking about hot people, have you seen *any hot person from your class*??? now SHE is hot! she seems like a very nice person too. Dont you think?
Her: :nervous: ummmm yeh.... i guess so

She is clearly interested in you. Read up on how to establish isolation with her and portray a sexual state and go for the kiss/fclose. You really dont want to hang about for too long because you WILL go into the "friends" zone.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience girls often talk about other guys to make you jealous and consequently raise your interest. It's the same game we guys learn to use here at sosuave.

I've started to notice this pattern with my girlfriend, that she only talks about other guys (mostly celebrities) when she's feeling insecure. A couple of times we've been out with friends and a female friend has been talking to me a lot, and this is when my girlfriend goes into overdrive talking about other men.

Unless she is asking your advice on other men, it's safe to take it as a sign of interest.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so its a single-mom. That it itself is a big red flag.

What do want? Do you want to date her? what? If so you need to ask her out. What she is saying about other guys means nothing as you have made no attempt to show that you are interested in her.

If you are dating her and she is bring up other guys then that is bad.

so d) Get her phone number and ask her out.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had that happen recently too.

One thing I did... I agreed with them. If they say "that guy is soooo hot", you say "no doubt. I'd do him", or "yeah, he's OK, but that guy over there has a better ass".

Turn it on its head. Show you're not intimidated by their stupid games.

But you better have your game face on, because some girls don't have the sense of humour to deal with something like this.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your gut is not a sensitive organ, and if you're getting the feeling that she's not really interested in you, she probably isn't. And even if she is, your perception makes it your reality and you don't believe it.

BOWIE

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
a) walk away

c ) act like nothing happened
If it's just going to be a one-night stand then act like it doesn't bother you in the least.
NEVER get in any kind of relationship with a trash b*tch that openly looks at or comments about other guys in front of you. Respect yourself brother.

SexinEar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I just act like nothing happened. I'm not shure if its the right thing or what really is.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
b) show you became pissed at those comments
NEVER show you're pissed--> Fail the sh1t test, IF that even counts as one. You want to ALWAYS display that you're the fun type of guy to be arround.

She talks to a friend? Turn 90 degrees and talk to the first group of women you see. Move around, go to the rest room and on the way start talking to girls. Just don't get upset and put on a bad face. Even if she comes up and asks you what's wrong, she's probably doing it out of pity, not out of her being attracted. Be the fun guy.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, I will either just ignore it or just compliment the guy right along with her. For example:

Girl: Oh my god! That guy is like sooooo fukin hot!!!!

Me: Who him? I guess I can see it. He sort of has that Vin Diseal, bad boy thing going for him.

It's cool to do this because it shows that you aren't threatened by other guys. But don't over do it. Leave it at one sentence. Otherwise, she may start to see you as one of her girlfriends.