Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a girl tells me her sob story

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
we were lying on bed closely, she talked 95% of the time and i did a few touching tricks on her (thighs and hands) but i think i missed many opportunities :confused: also several times while i was moving from uncomfortable position, my *dirty* hand accidentally poke her butt several times. i didn't apologize and simply ignored it like it never happen. while she was talking, she kept playing with her hands pretty much most of time. what is the sign of that? i noticed she was looking at her arm/leg while talking to me with the rare looking at me.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's waiting for you to realise that you have a d!ck, shut her up and kiss her already.

A woman you're attracted to is lying in bed with you - can't have a better green light.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant always wait around for her to make a move....take control!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does this have to do with a sob story?

Also, I've said this before, but it seems to apply here.
Sometimes you're so involved in trying to create attraction, you don't realize you're already there. I mean you're on the bed with the girl, obviously she's cool with you, at least try to kiss her.

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i screw it up, she even said she didn't have period for a while now :crackup: i will open up that slut in her today :yes:

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
averagechan said:
we were lying on bed closely, she talked 95% of the time and i did a few touching tricks on her (thighs and hands) but i think i missed many opportunities :confused: also several times while i was moving from uncomfortable position, my *dirty* hand accidentally poke her butt several times. i didn't apologize and simply ignored it like it never happen. while she was talking, she kept playing with her hands pretty much most of time. what is the sign of that? i noticed she was looking at her arm/leg while talking to me with the rare looking at me.
confused..? CONFUSED..??

i dont get it. some of you guys look for 'signs" ,"tricks", "secrets", when you miss BASIC Indicators...

the girl is IN YOUR BED. and youre asking what it means when she plays with her hands?? and you expect some sort of laid out explanation.? it means nothing.

stop thinking of this as a game all the time and use basic comprehension. go after what you want, its that simple brother. take control. stop OVERTHINKING

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
confused..? CONFUSED..??

i dont get it. some of you guys look for 'signs" ,"tricks", "secrets", when you miss BASIC Indicators...

the girl is IN YOUR BED. and youre asking what it means when she plays with her hands?? and you expect some sort of laid out explanation.? it means nothing.

stop thinking of this as a game all the time and use basic comprehension. go after what you want, its that simple brother. take control. stop OVERTHINKING
well we were sitting on her bed and her laptop next to it. we watched some videos (mostly sex related picked by me :D) we laughed a lot and exchanged a lot of kino. tonight i noticed she sits really close to me, she is comfortable around me now. that's a change! now i can put my hand on her and she won't push me away. tomorrow is the weekend and i can't wait to see her again.

E

Energizer

Just smash her tonsils out and be happy doing so man. I have missed plenty of opportunities to smash women in and failed, because I listened with my head and not my d*ckhead.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
averagechan said:
well we were sitting on her bed and her laptop next to it. we watched some videos (mostly sex related picked by me :D) we laughed a lot and exchanged a lot of kino. tonight i noticed she sits really close to me, she is comfortable around me now. that's a change! now i can put my hand on her and she won't push me away. tomorrow is the weekend and i can't wait to see her again.
If I could e-slap you I would:trouble: . Stop thinking and simply go for it. No questions asked. She'll let you know whether or not you have the green light or not. Not us.

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:
If I could e-slap you I would:trouble: . Stop thinking and simply go for it. No questions asked. She'll let you know whether or not you have the green light or not. Not us.
please! i need it! i know i have the green light and she is not the only one consider i've up my standard and met interesting women and i deserve better :moon: i never tried kino on girls before, lately i've been doing it to female friends (aka deadzone) then they act different now and said i've changed. good or bad i don't care lol

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlackJackal said:

Wow, no joke I LOLed when I read this. The e-slap is going to be in my vocabulary for now on thanks to you. I agree, girls EXPECT you to keep advancing. If she lets you put your hand on her then try something more, if she lets you keep going. Find her limit then start over and keep trying. Keep on keeping on. Girls will get turned off if you don't keep advancing. If you want something then take it. (No means no.)

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got rejected 3 times today i feel great
can't wait to get hammered later at pubs and for more /fail till i /pwn

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
averagechan said:
i got rejected 3 times today i feel great
can't wait to get hammered later at pubs and for more /fail till i /pwn
That's the spirit! Your a man, you have sexual needs and you like to touch girls. Don't hide that and don't apologize for it. Girls will like you more if you try and they turn you down. At least you didn't sit there and act like a scared little girl that is a-sexual. I know there are a whole bunch of topics on stuff like this but, I stop masturbating a few days before going out so I'm extra horny and just in a sexual mood when I go out. Good luck.

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
DavenJuan said:
confused..? CONFUSED..??

^^^ I am 800% with this mother****er (it means that I love you, brother).

Seriously.

Great post.

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What does this have to do with a sob story?

Also, I've said this before, but it seems to apply here.
Sometimes you're so involved in trying to create attraction, you don't realize you're already there. I mean you're on the bed with the girl, obviously she's cool with you, at least try to kiss her.
i was hopeing to hear a sob story myself

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
she did tell me about her sob story... she came to this country on her own 3 years ago, worked at child care for a bit. now out of work and living a boring life staying home all the time. i take her to places to have fun and enjoy life. yet most of time her attention goes to other people when we are together. she rarely listens to what i have to say and always cut my coversation. she talked about her ex from 6 months ago and still heartbreaking. she felt unsafe to have guys over her place but somehow she has friends to deliver food to her for free.

anyway update: i got drunk/high at club, met two ladies and danced all night then got digit from one of the hot lady. during early hours i was drunk and sent her two text message about how i miss her and ****. she didn't reply so i went on my business. the pounding music of hardtrance got me bouncing, i was smiling and having a good time. many ladies were checking me out but i was too high to care about it. for the whole night i wasn't thinking about her. after some sleep and head cleared, i sent her a message about i dont see any quality in her and i can tell from her eyes. no respect for a homeboy in the same situation as her. she replied back said "we r still friends la" i never replied or called back. time to move on and live the life i deserve.

averagechan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i shouldn't have called her today, big mistake. now she's playing games with me, fine i'll let this ***** play while i score other chick