Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a girl playfully calls you a dumbass, how do you react?

The_Reaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she turns it around on you...so to speak.

Jazzman19

Don Juan
Reaction score
With anything like this, if it is said in a playful manner, I have always followed with "Yes, yes I am. Don't worry, you will grow to like it." Then a smirk. Always seems to get a laugh...

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When a girl playfully calls you a dumbass, how do you react? "

Don't.

This may sound like a smartass answer to a rhetorical question, but you don't have to react to everything she says. By doing so (being reactive), you're letting her control the frame. It took me a while to learn this.

Don't feel the need to analyze every little thing she does and make a witty comeback to it. Just hang back a bit and smile. You can have her qualify herself later.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Shinra said:

Don't.

This may sound like a smartass answer to a rhetorical question, but you don't have to react to everything she says. By doing so (being reactive), you're letting her control the frame. It took me a while to learn this.

Don't feel the need to analyze every little thing she does and make a witty comeback to it. Just hang back a bit and smile. You can have her qualify herself later.
A+ Nailed it.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't.

amen.

i used to actually feel a little butt hurt when girls would try to get fiesty and tease with things like that. nowadays, its one of the things that gets a very minimal reaction to me. maybe a smug smile, or a pat on the head. come to think of it, over time ive gotten to the point where a lot of stupid girlie behavior (like whining about stupid things) i mostly just ignore or nod a bit.

the bottom line is that were expected to be confident and sure of ourselves... girls like to ****-test to see if we really are. as stated above, by reacting to her or actually taking offense, youre letting her control your frame (and emotions). by keeping your cool, youre solid as a rock and her bs splashes off like water.

-SLB