When a girl is playing games but at the same time interested...

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So when a girl is playing game's with you but at the same time she is interested what's the best move? Can you be straight forward with her and say something like 'look playing game's is not the best way to get me, or keep playing game's and I will lose interested'...

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you get her number?
Did you call her and set up a date?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Laught her in the face when appropriate and tell her, who are you kidding?! Always get your way, be dominant.. Do things for her, but conditionally and on your terms.

What kind of game she was playing on you, give me an example.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who is truly interested in a workable relationship with you will not beat around the bush and be available to you.

This not only applies in dating scenarios but other aspects of life as well.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dole said:
Can you be straight forward with her and say something like 'look playing game's is not the best way to get me, or keep playing game's and I will lose interested'...
That sounds good to me. :cool:

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at the club. Went up and talked to this one girl. We split off , I was hanging out with my friend 6 or 7 feet away from dancefloor. She come's with her girlfriend and starts dancing on the dancefloor right infront of us. Her back is facing toward's me and every minute or two she would turn her head around to see what I am doing or if I am looking at her ( I play it cool and tryed not giving her any attention ). They decide to go to the washroom and walk by us, I tryed stopping her to say a few word's and she just keep's walking because her friend was leading... They come back and start dancing ifnront of us again again she keeps turning around. My friend tell's me to go in and get her number because she's obviously interested but just playing games. So after a few minutes I decide to go talk to her just as I approach her on the dance floor my friends girlfriend taps me from the back and she say's that she needs to find her boyfriend right away and that she's too drunk and does't know what she's doing. So I tell this girl that I will come back and I need to take care of the other girl. When I came back she wasn't there anymore and I didn't bother chasing her down because the club was about to close in 15 minutes...

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-Dump's Machine

[[For a strategy to work, one of the sexes CAN'T be using a strategy.
Read this again.

One side has to be defenseless for the 'strategy side' to WIN.
Read this also again.]]

I suggest you read Parts 1 and 2 on interest level.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An AW doesn't need to be interested in you to be an AW. Attention and validation are the mere motivators, specially when AW need some a$s-kissing from guys, in bunches, as in the club environment.

So, to bottom line it for you, she WAS playing games, but she WAS NOT interested. If she's interested, she will find a way, or create a way for you to contact her in the future.

A lot of times the need for attention and validation can be just as strong for women as our (men) need for sex.