When a girl is "helping you" what do you do, also, activities.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to begin actually with the latter part of my title.

You guys all advocate for saving "LTR" kind of dates(concerts, traveling, big ticket events, etc)for actual committed girlfriends and to keep it simple AF with the plates until they want you to commit(if you agree to it).

Let's say a girl has a lot of beta options who will pay for expensive **** but not get laid, and, she has a lot of girl friends. So she already gets her needs met like with activities that aren't just hanging out at home and fvcking.

When you've already fvcked her once and want to set another "date", what is the activity usually, can you skip past meeting for dinner and just say "hey let's meet at yours/my place, XYZ time, XYZ day". Is this a solid approach?

Next topic of discussion is, when you're a newb and you're trying to schedule things with a girl, when she says "I can't tonight"(i tried to schedule same day like a scrub)and then follows up with "You need to ask earlier sweets, I plan early in the week"(throwing you a bone cause she's still interested), is it desperate AF to be like "okay, then, next thursday, XYZ time, XYZ day, yours/my place" a little bit after she says that, or is there a protocol to wait a couple days and then try to plan further in advance. Any tips particular on this and in general would be helpful.

Thanks lads.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls come clean my gutters out before. It was their idea though.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you Zekko - write a post on how ;-) I have to do that soon - its my too hard basket job.