When a girl does HEAVY, obvious flirting

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave, we've all been in the situation where a woman will continue the conversation even if its about something stupid, bat her eyes, smile excessively, smash her breasts into you.....you get the picture. My question for you guys is: what do you do in this situation?

I'm not asking for help. I want to see what your respective styles are.

Do you tease and point it out? This is risky but some people love the thrill or being the sexually forward.. Do you just smile knowingly and run game as usual, no comment on the situation? Really my question is: are you responsive or unresponsive (directly)?

For example, last week I was getting the digits from a girl, and man she looked good. Her skin tone was was radiant & her brunette hair reflected the sunlight perfectly--she was gorgeous. What really drove me wild though was the way her breasts were cushioned perfectly in her tank top, although they seemed restless, popping out like they wanted to escape. When I was putting her number in, I purposely asked her to make sure I typed it correctly; she took the bait-- pretended to be interested in my cheap phone while my forearm was swallowed up by her immense breasts! I'm not stupid, shes not stupid: it was deliberate, and the smile she shined at me was a glossly piano.

In this situation I know some guys might have f*cked her right there haha! That come on is enough for them to swoop her up and take her to the nearest motel/bathroom whatever. I however just gave a huge smile back, felt good like I had won some trophy. I guess I thought I was subconciously communicating I liked it or something.... but now the I think back, I want to have made a comment like, "Man your lovelies feel so warm against my arm, I can't even concentrate and put the number in correctly.." or something. I still got a work on being a little more sexual...not mentioning that, well I feel like crap for not saying anything, like a pvssy really. But I'll get better.

My question, how would you handle a situation like this? Or would you just go about your business and continue game?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont say anything stupid or c+f in those situations. That was a green light, and it means move FORWARD. No teasing, no dhv'ing, or any bvllshyt like that. Just keep the convo like normal, while physically escalating, like keeping your hand on her leg, touching her or whatever. Definitely dont TALK about what is going on, especially beforehand. Dont say anything stupid, or you can blow it real fast.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will answer your question as to "What I do." Not advising anyone else to do this, but since you asked...

I am VERY responsive! The simple reason being I ****ing hate when people try to pretend they don't notice something, that something is no big deal, just business as usual, can't throw me off my game etc. It is irritating as ****! You can still be Mr. Cool, Calm and Collected James Bond without pretending you don't realize what the hell is going on.

It's just flat out honesty, in a subtle, non-verbal type way. Maybe it's just me, but I think people appreciate it when you're so comfortable with yourself that you can let your guard down and not worry about it. ****, so comfortable you don't even have a guard!

"Oh wait what? You were rubbing your tits all over me, laughing at every stupid joke I said, smiling ear to ear and saying sexy funny things? Nah didn't even notice it man, I get treated this way all the time. That's funny though!" <-- I don't think I would ever really feel that way, so I'm pretty sure I would never try to come across like that, either. Just seems douchy and insecure.

People can tell the difference between when you actually don't notice something, and when you're just pretending because you're a nervous little tw@t who doesn't know how to act. Trust me man, we can all tell.

From my experience, if the girl is escalating, you ****ing escalate right with her, man. When a chick wants it, she wants it, so give it to her. It is getting her to that point that I think most of this board is concerned with. I usually just amp the kino way up and flirt the hell out of her. Hold her, poke her, pinch her, squeeze her, tickle her, bump her around, make fun of the way her hips don't line up, tell her you like standing next to her because you feel like a giant. Touch her, you don't need a real reason at that point, women are crazy illogical anyways. (Stay away from the a$$/tits unless you know damn well you can pull this off without being a creepy desperate loser.) If she challenges you just make up some stupid joke "Trying to restrain you so you stop molesting me with your breasts! And by the way I find your suggestive attire quite immoral and offensive..." And if you say something incredibly stupid she is already in a great mood and will just laugh at how goofy you are anyways.

Do anything to keep it escalating really. Personally I don't want her to think that
A) I don't realize wtf is going on
B) I do realize wtf is going on but I'm going to pretend that I don't because I'm scared and don't know what to do next
C) I do realize wtf is going on but I'm going to pretend that I don't because I think it will make me look like a badass player.

Anyways, there is my long-winded answer, hope it helps.

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Furyguy.....I LOVE your take on this!! You said you weren't giving anyone advice but I'm gonna try this

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww. No one has anymore input on this? I want to see what your guy's styles are, so I can help to incorporate it into my own style and get better. Many guys here are different, I'm aware that some are more shy when it comes to being upfront about hardcore naughty flirty, and I know some guys just don't care what they say. (RescueMission lol)

Cmon guys. Some of you share some insight to this!! = D
As you can see, the first 2 replies in this thread are polar opposites, which I find very interesting.