Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

when a girl comes up to the bar and asks for a drink

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So im up at the club tonight and I see this chick that i met last year at the same place. She works for a promotion company, and gives out free stuff when you buy one of the drinks shes advertising. She remembered me from last time, and we talked for a minute or so, then parted ways. During the night she kept looking over at me, and after a bit I went over and talked to her a bit more. She gave me a really nice ink pen at one point (didnt buy anything), and instantly knew it was my prop of the night (she slipped it in my shirt pocket). I grabbed a match book, and a bit later when she so obviously walked up and beside me, I took the pen from my pocket and gave it back to her. She put it back in my pocket, and I took it back out and gave it back to her with the match book this time. I told her to put her name and number inside. She did. About a half hour later i walked up to the bar to get a beer, and she was in my way (standing right where i was going) so i bumped her out of the way with my ass. She kinda bumped back then asked me to buy her a drink. (she was working and couldnt buy anything, but guys were buying her drinks during the night so she was drinking on the clock though). I looked in her eyes and said "i dont buy drinks, girls buy them for me". You should of seen her reaction. Wow. Pure gold. After a pause she said "well im on the clock and i cant buy drinks while im working".
Anyway, what do you guys use for ammo in this situation?

raiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well then, you owe me one when we go out."

"Give me a french kiss and I'll buy you a drink."

or simply..

"What time are you off?"

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her story sounds like a bullsh1t ruse to get free alcohol and dominate men

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shoulda just bought her the drink. You could have suggested she return the favour next time. The whole idea of not buying them drinks is only when you're doing it to suck up to them.

If it's not your thing, you could have bought her the drink then walked back to where you were and said 'enjoy the drink. I'll see you around' or something like that. Make it clear that the drink wasn't anything special.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea of not buying them drinks is only when you're doing it to suck up to them.
That, and it just sets a bad example and usually wastes your money. :rolleyes: I've come across plenty of girls who feel entitled to get free drinks without giving anything in return. Buying drinks is just bad policy, especially if they ASK you to buy it for them.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
A drink is usually considered by a woman as a way of buying her attention, yet if you head off after you buy her the drink then that is likely to throw her off. And I'm not saying to buy a drink for every woman you approach.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
raiz said:
"Well then, you owe me one when we go out."

"Give me a french kiss and I'll buy you a drink."

or simply..

"What time are you off?"
True. If she is interested, she will want to get with you after work. If not, she is a simple Attention Wh*ore.