Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Girl Asks How Often You Visit JILL

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was talking to this girl I go out with periodically, and she asks me how often I "get a visit from Jill." (Jill, for those of you who dont know, is a slang term for jerking off. 4 fingers, each with a letter, J-I-L-L. Must be a local thing...)

Jokingly, I say "who is Jill?" and "can I get her number?". I asked if it was a serious question, and she says yeah.

So I joke around a bit more, then say something like "are you doing a study or something? Im not telling you unless you tell me how many times you get a visit from ... Ed..."

Lame, but anyways, she says never... I say "well at least you arent Amish".. then says she has to go...

All of this is instant messaging. I hate instant messaging because there is no body language...

So what does this mean? Is she kidding around with me, or is she trying to bring up the subject? And I seriously dont think she never gets a visit from "Ed" or whatever his name may be... And what shouldve I said?

Input, por favor!

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your real name Jack?

I have no idea what she is talking about and frankly it's a little creepy. Maybe she meant Jail?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two words. Batsh!t loco.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jill is a slang term for jerking off. 4 fingers, J-I-L-L. Must be a Ohio thing...

Thats why I said Ed: 2 fingers, female equivalent..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
river105 said:
Lame, but anyways, she says never... I say "well at least you arent Amish".. then says she has to go...
Input, por favor!
Just to make sure, you are aware she lied right? Just about every guy and gal has done it once, especially those asking other people how many times they've done it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, you learn something new everyday.

Yeah tell her she's a lying little wanker.

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I thought she was lying.

So what shouldve I said, and why is she asking this?

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I learned something new today as well. If you hold up your right hand with all the fingers spread out, it looks like J I l l, or JILL. I thought it was just an assignment of one letter to each finger, leaving out the thumb, but now it makes much more sense.

In any case, BUMP. Id still like to know why she would ask such a question...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl says never.

Every girl does it on a regular basis.

They don't want to sound sl*tty

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not say, I actually haven't visited Jill in a while, can you take care of that?

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
donovan said:
Why not say, I actually haven't visited Jill in a while, can you take care of that?
Brilliant! Ill try to find the right moment.

But as to the psychology...why would she ask? Women are crazy.