Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your way to get it the mood/state . Share it

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I go out, i got with a few female friends. We find a spot then when I fall out of state or whatever I find my friends and just have fun. Boosts my confidence plus we dance and they take photos - makes a good impression on other people.

FL2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do anything special. I just think about why women wouldn't like me. I don't care what anyone says, every man has at least once seen a couple where you didn't know why the woman picked the guy. That shows there's hope for every guy out there.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I notice that I do:
- create a high energy level between me and my buddies. we get loud in the car, bump some dope music, and by the time we get to the club, everybody's feeling good and outside their head
- shut off the logical part of my brain, literally I stop thinking, instead I just react emotionally to the environment and people around me. I also vocalize my reactions a lot
- talk to everybody, including girls you're not attracted to and other guys. gradually your state will rise. you'll notice this is actually pretty common in the clubs - guys who are out of state start talking to each other even though they're strangers to "ease into" a social mindset and appear social. once in a while though you'll come across an annoying guy who can't pull but keeps talking to you to keep his ego up. just ignore him
- if you have approach anxiety, get rejected by any girl. that rejection reframes the rest of the night for you since the worst thing that could've happened already happened. it's easier for you to let loose and get in state after that