Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your say on couples that break up then get back together?

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
So the chick I'm going to the formal with goes out with my friend for a month. Then she dumps him. Then a month later she realises she made a mistake and asks him if he wants to start dating again, (today) he said yes.
How long do these sort of relationships last usually? Do you think they'll still be together by the time the formal swings round in 4 months?
I said to my friend, "If you're still dating her by the formal its gunna be really awkward."
Him: "Nah it won't. It'll be fine."
:rolleyes:
Thanks in advance

cA^

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh this is kinda the situation that im in at the moment :
this girl that goes on my bus has been dating this guy for like a year, then 2 months ago they broke up and we were getting close, I asked her out and she said she needed more time to get over him then 1 week later they are going back out! I was like o_O but anywho I decided to use some dj moves and just acted c&f around her and woah, she seems to be coming back onto me hehe! But i dont think i'll have any of that; as long as the ex bf is about something can always happen!

On another note, I was so stoked today !!! There has been this girl that i've been interested in, seen her in the library a few times and we've made eye contact, any I asked my mate about her etc. and today I introduced myself and she already knew who I was lol so i'm assuming my mate and friend (female) talked to her about me, but yea was so happy that I was chatting to her! hehe she went all red when I started talking but I didnt mind! And contray to what my mate told me, she is like a part-time gym instructor! and she is also quite smart \ hot ! So i've been browsing the bible threads to see what to talk about \ do when I see her tomorrow!!
Sorry but I just had to tell someone! :cool:

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love **** like this :)

If you cant find anyone new to ****, go back the old *****ez :)

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY reason why you are dumped is because they think they can get someone better (This is true once you start to think about it).

They've realised that:

1) They can't get someone better, or
2) Their ex is better than they first thought (which is really a variation of (1))

So they get back together.

Either way, forget her.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pool has been pissed in.

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice LikeRetSam. Thanks for that.

I read somewhere that going to the Prom with someone who has a BF is really awkward. Is that true? I'm thinking of breaking it off, but everyone thinks I'm just being weird about it all saying,
"You just show up with her, eat, dance. It means nothing. How could that be awkward?"

So do they last or not?

jango

Reaction score
What I wanne know is why isn't your friend going with his girl to the Formal since they're back together. And I personally think going out basically on a date with ur friends girl is weird, but if you're all comfortable with it by all means. But why go with his girl when you can get your on girl to dance with and kiss on?

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the story: My friend asked someone else to the formal, then realised he liked my formal date. He's a bit of a DJ and she soon fell for him. Now they are dating, leaving me and his date, weirded out.
No I'm not comfortable with it. I ask my friends if it would be too harsh to cancel, they all say yes. "she would feel sad and lonely. I don't know why you think it would be awkward. you just take her there, dance, eat and leave. " w00t.
In tradition can guys cancel their dates to the prom?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't cancel. That really would be an ******* thing to do. No matter how much you don't want to go with your date, just show up with her and leave with someone else. She would be pissed if you didn't go with her but went with soemone else. lol.

Well really you should do whatever you want. I do whatever I want and it seems to be working pretty well so far.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like kind of an a.sshole move that your friend pulled.

Why don't you guys switch dates?

jango

Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Seems like kind of an a.sshole move that your friend pulled.

Why don't you guys switch dates?
Exactly, switch dates. Canceling on ur current date doesn't really seem like a ***** move including the akward situation. And now that u told us how it became that way it does seem like your friend made a ***** move; come now he made your date his GF. WTF.

redbyte

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I've thought about that. But I don't really know his date that well (come to think of it, either does he). So I think it might be even more awkward.
I think I'll wait it out. See if they're still together by the end of the year. If so, I'll decide then on what to do.
Thanks for the help everyone. :cool: