Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats your rule?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quick topic for discussion...

how do you guys react to being attracted to some parts of a woman but not others.

so for instance, lets say a womans body is HOT, 10 out of 10, but her face is like a 6 out of ten.

or lets say her face is a 10 but her body is a 6.

how do you respond to being super attracted to some of her, but coolish on other parts of her?

do you just put on the beer goggles and dive in?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier if you look at the person as a whole. Why make things difficult by divvying up things, you can't separate body parts or personality for that matter. Taking all things into consideration, you're either attracted to her or not. Either way you can act accordingly without feeling unsure or fixated on something you either like or dislike.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I got this thing about feet. Yea, FEET.

Now, normally this isn't a problem, most chicks have acceptable feet. But there are some women that are sportin' the hammer toes. Nasty.

This chick I just started fukking, um, well, I'm sure you can figure out where this is going.....

And the bad part is, I didn't even NOTICE anything amiss until one of my friends was going through my camera and came across a picture of this chicks foot. It was a pic that she took one night after one of my parties (long story) and suffice to say, it's not pretty.

So I've been banging this pretty hot chick, without even realizing that she got monkey toes. Now the next time I see her I won't be able to get that damn image out of my head. The worst part about it....she put this picture of her unattractive FOOT up as her main pic on myspace. WTF???

I know if she's ugly they say "Put a bag over her head" but what if her face and body are hot, but she's got gnarly toes? Tell her to put on some socks?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
so for instance, lets say a womans body is HOT, 10 out of 10, but her face is like a 6 out of ten.

how do you respond to being super attracted to some of her, but coolish on other parts of her?

You got to look at the whole person naked and then you will know and feel how bad you really want to fvck her.

Forget numbers. There are other factors involve here. Also if a woman is not being very sexual or smell's funny that is a turn off as well.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
joekerr31 said:

how do you guys react to being attracted to some parts of a woman but not others.

FACE is the most important thing for me. Next to that is LEGS. I'm huge on the legs. But I can see a chick with the most slammin' body, but who has a 6 for a face and be completely turned off and not want to hit it whatsoever.

On the other hand, she can have a 6 for a body and a 10 for a face, and I'll still hit it, but that depends on whether she's fat or not. If she's fat, I can't hit it. If she's got baby fat or is a little chunky(and I stress "a little"), I'll hit it.

Huligan

Reaction score
odietamo said:
i cannot stress how quickly a HB9 turns into a HB4 when you realize her natural smell is "sour milk."
hahahahah...so fvkin true...hahahaha, Thanks for the laugh.
But you know, there are women out there who's natural scent is like perfume. I danced with this HB6 once, and enjoyed her scent. I asked her what fragrance that is....she said "I'm not wearing any".. I was sceptical...but she insisted "no perfume". I was perplexed....as we've been dancing like crazey for quite a while...and she smelled great.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok. what if you meet the perfect girl. 10 on looks, face, feet, boobs, etc.
shes also a 10 on personality. smell is a 10 also.

but only one problem. she's missing an eye and has a fake eye in there.

oh, and you met her in las vegas and when she was drunk she told you that when she has sex that her eye tends to pop out of her head and it rolls off the bed like a marble would.

do you still bang her?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

oh, and you met her in las vegas and when she was drunk she told you that when she has sex that her eye tends to pop out of her head and it rolls off the bed like a marble would.

do you still bang her?
Just break out the blindfold!

I know where you're coming from though. Everyone has their own deal breaker(s).

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

I **** her from the back. No dates or anything else tho.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

do you still bang her?
yes, as a matter of fact I'd remove her eye and bang her empty socket... if she asked how is it for me, I'd ask her if she could squint a little bit... but that's just me.

Seriously though, I'm a body man, a face never made my **** hard yet, but a good body and it will stand at attention.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crank_It_Up said:
yes, as a matter of fact I'd remove her eye and bang her empty socket... if she asked how is it for me, I'd ask her if she could squint a little bit... but that's just me.
:crackup:

Erhem... excuse me.

Uh... I'm a "above the chest" guy. That is, it matters to me what's going on around the shoulders. If she's got a grill like a Mack truck, forget it.

Second thing I eye is the hip/waist area. Azz dimples and that bone curve from the hips does it for me. If you see those, everything else seems to be right anyway. Azz, ti++ies, legs... those things seem to be right when the hip bone curves are showing. I donno, maybe it's just my preference, but nothing screams "feminine" than the hips.

And, nothing screams "too fat" when you don't see the hip bones making that curve.

But, ugly in the face? I've been there. When you wake up in the morning and her face looks worse than her breath smells? Shoot. I want to grab an air freshener. Not to make the place smell better, but to beat her with it so she looks better. Kinda "two birds with one stone" style.

Blegch!

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

For me, it's all about priorities, I'm an a$$man, so it's really not a problem for me if her face is a 6 or 7. Just as long as her body is attractive enough for me to fvck her.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco pretty much stole the words out of my typing finger, with the corollary that one really nasty trait (sewer breath, bad boob job {that covers about 90% of "enhancements"}, etc.) can be enough of a turn-off to overcome all the rest as far as sexual attraction goes.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the face for me. It always has been. Her body could be lousy, but if she's got a damn good looking face, I'm sold. There's nothing like looking at a beautiful face while you're fvcking the hell out of her.

There was one woman that I encountered who was fun as hell. She was just as fvcking crazy as I was, full of energy, and her body wasn't too bad. When she sat down to chat with me, I just couldn't look her in the eyes. The thing is, she was making eye contact with me with her beady eyes looking through coke-bottle glasses. I just couldn't fvcking look into her eyes. When I did, it was horribly uncomfortable. B1tch would set fire to my bedroom if she left those glasses anywhere near a window.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Francisco pretty much stole the words out of my typing finger, ...
It's a Vulcan thing... ;)

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read one other post here.

Women who catch my attention:

Have strong characters but don't mind acting like little girls once in a while.
Ultimately are the final arbiters in ALL decisions related to their own future.
Will do what the **** they want regardless of what their girlfriends say.
Are willing to be ostracized. Simple.

My ideal woman has a spine and she will go toe-to-toe with me, cause I can be the most royal of all A-holes :D

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
It's the face for me. It always has been. Her body could be lousy, but if she's got a damn good looking face, I'm sold. There's nothing like looking at a beautiful face while you're fvcking the hell out of her.
Unfotunately I have a plethora of pretty faced women wanting to get with me, but the bodies of these women.....eh....not so good....

Some of them are kinda chunky. Not too bad but not my thing.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good thread. The eyeball thing threw me a bit. :)

I think I take a holistic attitude about a woman's physical attractiveness, but in general the theme is that I prefer strong feminine traits. This means not a strong boned face (although some models tend to have strong bones), and an gracile, yet hourglass figure.

As for the hourglass figure part, the most important is a nice pelvic structure (structure only - not a real buffalo butt, although I tend to not mind a nice rump, like Shakira), and a skinny waist. These are the 2 most important traits a woman can present that says that she is fertile (baby will have an easy time going through the birth canal) and not already a mother (usually a mother has the Mommy hump of fat.)

As for breasts, I recall a friend of mine saying that if you put a really nice set of teats on an otherwise ordinary looking woman, she just looks more interesting. I have to admit that this is true for me as well - and that a large set of breasts on a larger framed woman can really work wonder (so long as she doesn't look like she could be become a butterball.) However, these days a large set of breasts as presented in a clothed woman is not necessarily correlated with genetic fitness (i.e., they could very well be fake.)

With all that said, if I see a woman with a really exceptional pelvic frame that did not come across as thunder thighs / buffalo butt, and nothing else that really distracts, I will usually become very attracted to her, and if I ever would get inside her, I would finish quicker than would be typical.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Face is the most important, the next is a sporty body. At least a body that hasn't been watching tv for hours on end.

This is cliche but as someone else wrote, you can't divide the parts. It's the whole package that matters.

Conversely, i've met HB10's and they are HB0's inside which negates any hotness points they may have earned in my internal rating system.