Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your Pimp Level??

Reaction score
I think I'm maxed out at about level 9000

My game can't get no better

so yesterday I met this cutie at the bar and I got her number. I called right after I left to see if it was real. To my surprise it was!!

so I talked for about an hour with this chick and her brother. I asked her to hang out and she said maybe. I asked for a date then she said ok. met me tomorrow in your bedroom
I love chicks :rolleyes:

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound promising

Next time I'd advise against calling any girl right after getting her number, it reeks of desperation. And talking on the phone for an hour after just meeting her??? Sounds like suicide. WTF you gonna talk about on your date? Next time you get digits, hold back a little bit.

youngswagger09

Don Juan
Reaction score
level 55 lol It sound more like a madden level lol Negative_Nancy what the level numbers any way? iam confoused lol?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good at meeting girls and hanging out with them, but I need to get better at getting sexual.

youngswagger09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here It's-me I can get the number and text them or hit them on AIM but still no sex... or they chosse a other guy over me..

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngswagger09 said:
Same here It's-me I can get the number and text them or hit them on AIM but still no sex... or they chosse a other guy over me..
Well I'm high school bro so most of them are virgins. I've had sex a few times but there's other times where I just don't make a move and get sexual and I just end up ****ing myself over.

youngswagger09

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's-Me said:
Well I'm high school bro so most of them are virgins. I've had sex a few times but there's other times where I just don't make a move and get sexual and I just end up ****ing myself over.
Ok well at least you had sex and your still in high iam a 21 year old college student who is at a low level so now I am based out of skool for the summer geting local myspace chicks numbers and aims trying to get with them So far is so so for me but with you the Sexual thing just try to go easy and then it will come because there virgins and they maybe they are afraid to have sex

Reaction score
youngswagger09 said:
level 55 lol It sound more like a madden level lol Negative_Nancy what the level numbers any way? iam confoused lol?
Tha levels numbers are as follows

1-100 young pimp
100-545 ok, so this guy can get a lay
545-1000 young playa
1000-5000 Big pimpin
5000-9999 God level muthafvckin Pimp

I'm at the top.

A pimp level is a number that measures your potential and ability to pull pvssy. Make it go up by gaining more experience with chicks

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol forget the system i'd say im about 50-80 percent depending on how hard I go in on a girl.

I mainly fumble when dealin with shy women.I have no patience for them whatseover and pretty much enjoy hurting them.