Whats your Opinion

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so this hot chick on Tinder cut long story short I was trying not to Game her online and just arrange a meet up but she kept Initiating conversation and throwing blatant tests.

I definately passed the first few but today I told her I'm not after a pen pal and that we should just meet up.

Anyway she comes back and says something along the lines of it seems like I'm just after a casual hook up and that she was looking for a serious relationship.

I couldn't be bothered to potentially waste any time with any response at all and decided to unmatch her as I have a date lined up Saturday anyway.

BUT - I'm curious as to what experienced people with onlune dating think.

Was that simply another test?

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm seems like a test to me

Id anwser

Dont worry about it hook up is how my relationship usualy start
Yeah can't help thinking it was another test. Maybe could have replied with that or a one liner like: Yawns.....

Thing is where do you draw the line? She wants this that and the other and so do I. I'm getting sweet **** all by typing letters in a phone.

I've only just turned my attention full time to game and to addressing this area of my life. It's tough but also exciting. Mostly tough right now tho!

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah can't help thinking it was another test. Maybe could have replied with that or a one liner like: Yawns.....

Thing is where do you draw the line? She wants this that and the other and so do I. I'm getting sweet **** all by typing letters in a phone.

I've only just turned my attention full time to game and to addressing this area of my life. It's tough but also exciting. Mostly tough right now tho!
Cant blame you, too many hoops to jumps.
Probably the sign of someone you dont want to date

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were direct about a meet up. She’s off the wall thinking a date equals a casual hookup vs. the possible start of a relationship…
Unmatching her was the right screening move.
Her loss. I guess you have to learn that you ain't gonna get them all.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were direct about a meet up. She’s off the wall thinking a date equals a casual hookup vs. the possible start of a relationship…
Seriously need to be 2 for a hook up,
but ofc its the man fault

thelittleprince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is all I want to conclude with is, let's just get them plates spinning!! I have zero plates right now which is highly motivating and resisting easy option of the brass house..... Good luck gents and thanks for the replies I guess there's simply no way if ever knowing anything which might have happened

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most that she's probably too much work and should have been screened out, as you did. But if it were me, I would have kept going just out of amusement and to see what happened for the f*ck of it. To her last point, I probably would have said, "You want a serious relationship with a guy you haven't even met in-person?" Which is obviously teasing, yet also communicates your point that you need to actually meet up to proceed down the long path of moving toward a relationship.

All that said, in my experience with OLD a year or so ago, a girl like that IS looking for a pen-pal only. She's bored, wants validation, and won't ever meet up in person. May of them aren't even the person in their photos which is why they won't meet up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other thread the guys are saying most babes are lying about wanting a relationship only wanting casual sex. Whats up with that?

Billtx49

Reaction score
On the other thread the guys are saying most babes are lying about wanting a relationship only wanting casual sex. Whats up with that?
What’s up with it is this chick is twistng it into the opposite effect.…
If she uses her own body chemistry/urges against you there’s no telling how far she could take that disoriented line of reasoning.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
OP- chicks will often ask what you are looking for or insinuate that you are looking for something casual. Its nothing new.

I just answer as follows:

"I am just getting back on the dating scene and exploring my options. Open to a possible relationship but not going to jump into one with the wrong person. If you decide you want to grab and drink and see if we hit it off let me know. If not, best of luck on here"

Thats it. I am totally non committal anyways, especially with some chick I have never met. She can either meet up or move on. I will keep swiping on Tinder (or whatever else you are communicating through) regardless.

If I send this to a chick and she still drags her feet, I will stop responding to her after another "Like I said, if you want to meet up then let me know your availability. Gotta run, let me know".