Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your new years game plan?

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Ask random people "what's your new years resolution", have a conversation from there. This is mixed with checking up on my friends, building social proof.
-Get back to the girl who you connected most with, ask her "how have you been?", then go to a more emotional topic which I need help on you guys (the weak part of my game).
-If she's feeling it, I move on to some heavy kino, maybe some making out depending on how it goes. If she's not feeling it, eject and move on.
-If it's not too long from the countdown and we haven't kissed yet, plan to kiss her on midnight.
-Depending on the flow, take her home or get the number.

What about you guys?

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

1) Find posh club
2) Park car around back alley
3) Caveman sets
4) Extract to car
5) Bang female
6) Rinse, repeat?

Yeah i think that about sums up my 'plan'... I don't really have an 'opener' in mind that I wanna use consistently, just flow...

I'd skip the "kiss on midnight" thing personally... Seems predictable, and you really have no way to make sure she's feeling it right at that time.

I guess it depends on where you're going to go, but if you're planning on hitting clubs or parties then maybe skip the 'emotional connection' stuff, and just go for light banter/heavy kino... caveman! Each to his own though...

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend is getting locked up soon (facing 15+ years)... we're going to be out for what could be our last night out... women are the least of my worries; just trying to help him enjoy some final days of freedom and forget about what he's up against.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoy my life, and make new plans that is going to make me a better person... I got big plans and ambitions thanks to my uncle, we pretty much run things down here in mongolia !

Reaction score
Well, I plan to do alot. I plan to really try and get out of this mode I am constantly in. It's not going to be nor has it been easy. As I said before, I feel I am fightng with myself.

I must say, finding this site and reading through it has made me rethink alot, don't deal with single mothers, seeing "afc" qualities/tendencies in others, but not myself, but they are there.

I feel I am not this ideal talked about. The "don juan", instead of being the ultra charasmatic, positive energy charged, and truly masculine man, talked about her. Instead, I am rifed with a cynicism and an anger and an unhappyness. I feel lost, in the midst of some identity crisis, who I really am and what I becoming?