Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats your first thought at an HB?

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering what peeps first thought is, when they see a babydoll they're attracted too.

And not the unconcious thought... like "DAMNN!!!!!!!!" lol

The concious DJ thought, you want her to sample.
(but it has to be your real thought in the field, that you throw. Not some clever sh!t your thinking up here... thats DJB Technically Approved)

Lets hear it playaz'

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I classy women in two categories as soon as I see them,Naturally Beautiful & Fake.

If they have that natural beauty I approach and at least meet them. If they are fake,alot of makeup,fat chick wearing skimpy clothes, I automatically bump them in the friends category.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
*I notice HB*

I thinks, Cute, or not Cute?
-If Cute, is she sexy?
-If not cute, debate how bad.
--If sexy and cute, study
--If not sexy, but cute, study
---Approach.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing? If she smokes.I'm a smoker and like girls that smoke better :D

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaa... I've never heard any1 prefer smokers.

But anyways... interesting to hear the responses.
Reason I asked is... people can sense others thoughts/vibe.

And I was wondering if any of you, where taking it to the subtle levels of thought, when first spying an HB. Like... I often find myself sort of telepathically negging a chick, with a thought... before I approach. So when I do approach... she already knows that she's lucky to even get a hello. The thing bout this is... because it already casts sort of a d!ck vibe, when you approach and come w. some genuine coolness, it makes the the initial impression of the approach as well as you... a move valuable thing. Not so congruent w. the first mental impression, you sent her.

Was just wondering if any1 else was playing their first card on these levels, and what thought they would telegraph to the bunny, as their first mental impression.

Reason I started ignowledging these levels... Is because I started to notice, when I would see a bangin honey, I would think "DAAMMMNNNNN!" And surely that didn't help me. It was if they could hear my fvckin thought, lol. So I started to conciously take control of this first thought, to my DJ benefit.

Any other opinions... or comments, with this said?
Alls welcome....... lets hear it.

GloriouslyInsane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well how you think will impact your body language.I can relate a bit to what you're saying though,i can read people from their actions and respond to them with my own,and i mean by very subtle,unnoticeable things.This helps alot in situations like a club and the like because hearing is "impaired".Now if you're talking about somekind of a psychic telepathic level i can't add anything cause i really don't believe in that stuff.