Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*Whats Your Favorite Color? * got me 5 numbers this weekend!

Zappati

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes....this place has helped me BIG TIME, in the month Ive been here, & I wanted to share this everybody.

The OP of suggesting " Whats your favorite color? " as an opening line is a f**king genius.:rockon: To be perfectly honest, if I didnt get totally trashed when I go out, I could have gotten more than 5 numbers this weekend.

Its almost completely surreal, that such a simple opening line like that would work, but, it worked masterfully as a perfect ice breaker. They all smiled instantly & you could plainly see, they all loved the "originality" of it.

1 other tip I learned from here, that REALLY seemed to go over great, was, handing your cell to a chik & telling them to put their number in.

It sucked @ the time, but, my highlight of the weekend, was, last night, when I had 2 chiks in the same bar both diggin on me, but, I had 2 choose 1, coz, if ya try & split your attention on both of em, ya end up f**kin yourself w/ both of em. Lookin back this morning, I wish I had stuck w/ the first 1. She was a total Meadow Soprano clone, but, no tits & no ass, but, she was beautiful & she approached me first, but, I had a buzz on & was thinkin w/ the wrong head & opted for this latino chick w/a killer ass. Turns out shes married & has a kid, but, shes totally bored w/ yer husband & shes HAWT as hell & wants to learn how 2 surf, so....maybe it`ll turn into a f**kbuddy thing, which would be kewl.

All in all....its wicked kewl wakin up the next morning actually feeling gratified in the "woman dept", for a change. Thanx dudes....you`ve really changed my outlook on this crazy game w/ all the great advice here & its becoming fun again to go out, which is what its all about anyhow.:rockon:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to burst your bubble, because it's great that you're feeling good about yourself.

However, I hope you know how far you really are from anything relevant. Meaning, I hope you know that stupid lines like these while they may get you numbers, will not get you pvssy.

For f*cks sake, I can walk in to any bar smile at a girl and ask her for her number. 100% success rate guaranteed.

I feel like a broken record, but getting numbers is probably the most overrated thing on this board.

Numbers rarely turn into anything except for creepy next day calls, unless you've sparked some kind of attraction.

I have more girls that I've boned who's numbers I don't have, than girls numbers I have than I have boned. Yes, it's true.

Women don't want to talk on the phone, they want to get down to business.

While this may have instilled some confidence in you, realize that it's now time to take the next step and start making the close without grabbing the number. Millions of dudes walk around and grab numbers; it's not really anything special.

However, only the top percentile of men grab women and actually seduce them on the spot. Don't you want to be that man?

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 couldn't be more right. Everytime i'm at a bar i see guys get girls numbers, and they are extremely proud of it. Yet, i know as soon as they leave the club/bar...she wants nothing to do with him.

Let me tell you a story that just happened this past Saturday. Me and my 2 guy friends were at a local college bar. These 2 girls were sitting along the wall playing cards with 2 guys and another girl sitting on the other side of the table. Well we were all standing there and my friend decided to talk to one. While he MIGHT have had good conversation with her about random bullsh1t, his hands were in his lap and he was facing forward the whole time. So i sat next to him and told him how to use some body language when talking to her and also to use kino. I TOLD HIM EXACTLY WHAT TO DO, yet he didn't do it. Hell, i even offered to wing her friend even though she wasn't attractive, which he said "no" to. Anyways, he got her number...i highly doubt anything will happen out of it. She might say "oh yeah lets meet up this weekend" but she will def be MIA.

Getting a number is a start from where you were, i congratulate you on that. However, what about a kiss close, making out, her house, my house, her hands all over me, her buying me a drink, me getting her number-calling her on the spot so she has mine-and when i leave she's the one texting/calling me asking me where i went or when she will see me again. The list goes on.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
I'm not trying to burst your bubble, because it's great that you're feeling good about yourself.

However, I hope you know how far you really are from anything relevant. Meaning, I hope you know that stupid lines like these while they may get you numbers, will not get you pvssy.

For f*cks sake, I can walk in to any bar smile at a girl and ask her for her number. 100% success rate guaranteed.

I feel like a broken record, but getting numbers is probably the most overrated thing on this board.

Numbers rarely turn into anything except for creepy next day calls, unless you've sparked some kind of attraction.

I have more girls that I've boned who's numbers I don't have, than girls numbers I have than I have boned. Yes, it's true.

Women don't want to talk on the phone, they want to get down to business.

While this may have instilled some confidence in you, realize that it's now time to take the next step and start making the close without grabbing the number. Millions of dudes walk around and grab numbers; it's not really anything special.

However, only the top percentile of men grab women and actually seduce them on the spot. Don't you want to be that man?
Bull F*cking S*hit. Thats what I smell. You know what else I smell, someone who thinks too highly of themselves, they can`t smell the bullsh*t coming out of their as$hole.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten numbers, and I msg them through the phone when i leave the club to say "nice to meet you". If they respond with something warm, I know the IL. I have not been wrong about this. So you say getting numbers doesn't mean success for you? Its prolly cause the girl gave it to you to get rid of you. Plain and simple. If she showed interested right there and then, and later on you dont see it, then you did something wrong.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

Getting 5 numbers ain't easy

I remember the first time I hit the 5 mark, oh what a wonderful, it was on my bday a couple years ago, my inner game was so friggin nuts I could have macked the queen out of her panties.
I got 5 #'s and a fclose, however.....

now a days I can get 5 #'s at will, the key is to build "rapport", give the guy is props getting five numbers is a big deal, at least one chick will reciprocate thats 20% and that aint bad in our line of duty

peace