What's your experience of girls with large Tattoos?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily I haven't had too many experiences or relationships with girls who have had several large tattoos.

The only two occasions I had dealings with Tattooed chicks, both of them where to some degree fvking unstable or bat shyte crazy!!

I am not talking about girls with a little random tattoo of maybe something sentimental to her. I'm talking about full on thigh tattoo or full on sleeve, or several large tattoos etc.

What's your experience of Tattooed girls?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I’ve found that nowadays it’s mainstreamed. I’ve known emotionally stable chicks with tattoos. But most women, tats or not, are BSC these days anyway.

I don’t know that tats are that much of a marker anymore. Again guys here will mostly say they’re the worst blah blah blah.

Then again, I find the guys with the most rigid stances online usually are just parroting something they think will raise their value online, and rarely are what they represent them selves to be.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my shibari kittens have tattoos, some of them have extensive tattoos. Because I got to know these women pretty well, I can make the following observation.

For most part, the slightly damaged women have an array of little tattoos here and there. Bimbos have 'cliche' tattoos like tramp stamps and tribal bands. Women who want to show their rebellious side often have forearm tattoos / sleeves.

The big difference with the above is the women with the extensive back tattoos. Not only were these women mostly strong and stable, as if committing to a tattoo that takes 10-20 hours requires a lot of commitment and discipline, not to mention pain management, but most of them had their tattoos covered in public, so they were not tattoos for public display.

Kara ushiro takate kote.jpeg

I have a pretty large back tattoo myself and the three sessions it took to tattoo were quite painful for me, and I have a high tolerance for pain.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luckily I haven't had too many experiences or relationships with girls who have had several large tattoos.

The only two occasions I had dealings with Tattooed chicks, both of them where to some degree fvking unstable or bat shyte crazy!!

I am not talking about girls with a little random tattoo of maybe something sentimental to her. I'm talking about full on thigh tattoo or full on sleeve, or several large tattoos etc.

What's your experience of Tattooed girls?
Women with multiple tattoos (5+) and/or large, visible tattoos are less likely to be stable.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like bumper stickers on a Corvette and I don't date girls with tats. Not my deal.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my shibari kittens have tattoos, some of them have extensive tattoos. Because I got to know these women pretty well, I can make the following observation.

For most part, the slightly damaged women have an array of little tattoos here and there. Bimbos have 'cliche' tattoos like tramp stamps and tribal bands. Women who want to show their rebellious side often have forearm tattoos / sleeves.

The big difference with the above is the women with the extensive back tattoos. Not only were these women mostly strong and stable, as if committing to a tattoo that takes 10-20 hours requires a lot of commitment and discipline, not to mention pain management, but most of them had their tattoos covered in public, so they were not tattoos for public display.

View attachment 11610

I have a pretty large back tattoo myself and the three sessions it took to tattoo were quite painful for me, and I have a high tolerance for pain.
This chick has a nice donkey on her. Good for her. This is what you call thick. Any bigger and you are bordering fat territory. This is perfect.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick has a nice donkey on her. Good for her. This is what you call thick. Any bigger and you are bordering fat territory. This is perfect.
I'll give her your feedback, I'm sure she'll be pleased that some dude on the internet thinks she's 'thick'. :cool:

Just a reminder, over here 'thick' means that you're a retard.

DROPTOP_GTA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women with large pieces to be sophisticated and hot.
Unlike pretty girls who blotch themselves up with random doodles, words,sayings, etc. Those ones seem trashy and much less sophisticated,

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not Sexy, it's animal.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find women with large pieces to be sophisticated and hot.
Unlike pretty girls who blotch themselves up with random doodles, words,sayings, etc. Those ones seem trashy and much less sophisticated,
I was actually going to comment something like this.

If Girl A can commit to a large tattoo (say >8 hours in the chair), she's making a clear, decisive, expensive, and painful decision. Even if she does more than one piece like this, those are all relatively decent traits, no?

If Girl B gets the same amount of skin covered as Girl A, but it's all stupid 30 minute tattoos that were just impulsively done with no real end goal but "I'm bored"... I find this to be concerning.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Girl A. I don't find these particularly concerning.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They are into wild sex and are very adventurous in terms of what they are willing to do in the bedroom.

Anal is almost always a yes for them from my experiences and they like rough, aggressive sex and being spanked hard enough to leave handprints the next morning.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are into wild sex and are very adventurous in terms of what they are willing to do in the bedroom.

Anal is almost always a yes for them from my experiences and they like rough, aggressive sex and being spanked hard enough to leave handprints the next morning.
So they are big Sluts.. Got it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only if they are tattooed like the singer of Maroon 5.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a huge difference. A bit more independent and self sufficient. A bit more sexually aggressive. But again. Subtle differences.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Outside of ONS, I dont really have much experience with those type of girls. Those tatoos look like a giant red flag.

Top Bottom