Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your definition of success?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having 1 stable girlfriend, or having 5 different fvck buddies?

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pursuing a career I am passionate about, having hobbies I enjoy, appreciating the little things, all while keeping a roof over my head, steak in my stomach, and wine on my shelf.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 healthy, very talented children and a married life of 20years that includes sex in abundance with my loving and amazing wife and having her as a recreational partner who enjoys everything I have a passion to do. To feel joy and happiness everyday and have it overflow into others around me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
2 healthy, very talented children and a married life of 20years that includes sex in abundance with my loving and amazing wife and having her as a recreational partner who enjoys everything I have a passion to do. To feel joy and happiness everyday and have it overflow into others around me.
That too.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all success if it's what you need.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
It's all success if it's what you need.
Yes. You define your own success. Not a forum of internet strangers.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a fascinating man who is living his ideal lifestyle both socially and sexually...

Based on my journey, WOMEN were actually a low awareness "success" in the sense that once your THAT GUY it isn't that trivial. It's sort of like, "yea I hookup with chicks its just a normal experience of being me".

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Pursuing a career I am passionate about, having hobbies I enjoy, appreciating the little things, all while keeping a roof over my head, steak in my stomach, and wine on my shelf.

NIce ****. But i think he was talking about PU

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Having 1 stable girlfriend, or having 5 different fvck buddies?
Are the f buddies stable? if they are then I rather go for them. By the way how much can you fk anyway? I really admire guys who really have 5 fbs, how do they even keep it up? I even get tired of fkin one girl. btw never met anyone who has 5 fbs. I think your questions is a little unrealistic.

Note: I had 2 fbs b4, it was nice. one was tigher than the other. I used to fk one in the morning cause we lived in the same house then I go out and bring my 2nd fb home in the evening to fk more. But I used to end up very tired.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it was significantly raising my lay count and learning the art of pushing a woman's buttons to the point she could no longer control herself.
But then using all I'd learned to screen like a mutha fvcka and find an awesome chick worth keeping around.
I feel everything I've done to this point got me the right girl.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoshSway said:
Totally different for every individual. For me, being happy.
Same here. Nothing else matters.

Serenity

Reaction score
Success for me is reaching the state in which I'm whole in myself. No amount of outside stuff can ever truly fulfill me.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Success is being able to do whatever the hell you want when you want and not having to stress over it. Success is FREEDOM.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my brazilian good lookingcooking with curly hair and temperament loyal phat ass honrey wife at home making me some dinner when i get back home in my black on black aventador while 20 other girls blowing up my phone for a booty call.

ye bro some sh1t like that

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having a job, career that i'm passionate about, it doesn't necessarily have to be a job that makes you a millionaire or higher, rich, but just enough to pay all of the bills, enough to become a homeowner and stay a homeowner, a nice decent house that has a swimming pool and Jacuzzi as well, doesn't have to be a mansion. As for successful with women, i'd say 1 stable girlfriend but she has to be bangin' hot!