Whats Your Biggest AFC Moment in '04

Blake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine would have to be with girl I was seeing earlier this year. We had been dating for only a few weeks and things were getting serious fast and I fell hard into the AFC trap (love) and disregarded the DJ rules.

I remember she IM'd me at work from her office saying she felt sick and was coming down with a cold or flu. So my dumbazz tells her I'm stepping out for a minute. A few minutes later I surprise her at her office with a 16oz bottle of OJ. I told her I was on her side of town for business and I thought I'd stop by with some OJ to help her feel better. She seemed to love the thought at the time but looking back it's so obvious it was a big no-no.

For some reason this memory just popped into my head and I'm hating myself right now. STUPID STUPID STUPID.....!

So anyway, what is your biggest AFC moment so far this year?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was helping a girl in the computer lab as a part of my job. I got into C+F about some of her drawings (illustration major). After I done helping her I failed to try and get her number as I chickened out. I think she was interested in me.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
04 has been pretty DJ for me. Some low points were:

- Slight dose of oneitis over a woman from my gym, after only one date I was mentally making plans for us to go steady - needless to say she blew me off

- Allowed HB7 to flake on me without calling her on it

- Counteroffered (via SMS!!) HB8 who had already flaked me via SMS.

-accepted business cards instead of home phones from HB6 and HB8 and developed slight oneitis over both (cured myself after a few days)

It's all a learning curve...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going for two (twins?) hotties that were eyeing me on the dance from after I was eyeing them. They came really near me later on with drinks and I didn't talk to them, and then walked past me right behind me standing there.

Though I WAS with/banging another girl and our mutal friends were all right there as I was talking to them.

Damn, what a missed oppurtunity.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spending lots of money on my girlfriend the day before she finished with me, then apologising for everything, sending 3 emails and 4 txt messages per week, begging for a second chance and offering her favours to make up for things I hadn't done wrong.

It's what brought me here and showed me the errors of my ways.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a club

hb21yrs: Happy St Paddy's day *kisses me on the cheek and grabs my ass*
me: yeh happy st paddy's day *kisses her on the cheek*

WHAT THE **** GAV?

i was drunk but
proper response (even for a drunk person): "aw come on, it's a bigger day than than" *sticks tongue down her throat and enters panties*

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting a girl I was gonna live with at college (a best friend's regular - not gf but a 'lover') screw me out of some money...

Not nearly hitting on as many girls as I should have during past school year. Not picking up signs of interests that were there, if I did I coulda had my women count well into teens!

Worst scenario: we're about to write an exam, so we're waiting to get in I'm chilling by myself, leaning against a wall in a corner, mentally going over the material. HB7 comes and stands right beside me, there was 20 other places she coulda gone to! What do I do?
NOTHING :rolleyes:

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hummm...........04 has kinda sucked for me, now 03, that was a year you could set your watch too.............. So much screwed up stuff has happened and is happing, I don't know where to start.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The least suave thing that I've done this year was tripping over a cat. The stupid cat was fine, but I screwed up my wrist pretty good.

:cool:

HypeR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some hot chick checking me out and me not even going to her.
Not that embarressing :)