Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats wrong with fast food meats?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the difference between meats you eat at fast food places and meats you get from the grocery store?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its the grade? fat content, how the meat was fed, freerange vs cooped

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about fat content.

But, fast food cows eat crap and are cooped up but grocery store meats are not?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its about what you're willing to pay for. fast food is cheap because they cut corners on things like raising livestock.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
Whats the difference between meats you eat at fast food places and meats you get from the grocery store?
One is raw.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChicagoStyle said:
Fast food meats are loaded with trans fat...will bloat you up due to excessive sodium....etc
****, I didn't look at it like that. Last night I was sick of snaking on nuts and 4 hours before bed I decided to have 1&a bit Jumbo Jacks. I thought, "Hey, the only bad carbs are from the buns, there's not much bread here, mainly meat."

Dammit, way to waste a day.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yheah but it doesnt help you at the same time either.

on another fast food consideration, did you know you can get cancer from soda? its the preservatives in there and they combine with vitamin c (i forgot the exact preservative) to make benzene in your body, which is carcinogenic.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Create Reality said:
yheah but it doesnt help you at the same time either.

on another fast food consideration, did you know you can get cancer from soda? its the preservatives in there and they combine with vitamin c (i forgot the exact preservative) to make benzene in your body, which is carcinogenic.

fast food COULD help you, depending on your goals.

usually if you're a high metabolism skinny dude, fast food can be helpful

it's filled with crap, but theres protein and fat in there, which can help you grow, also a bunch of calories packed into something small

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A waitress told me she used to work at Taco Bell and the boxes of beef were stamped 'US GRADE D.' I didn't know the grades went all the way down to D.

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep frying the meat? When I was in high school I worked at Burger King part time, and I've never seen this done. The burgers were frozen, raw (pink) patties, and went straight though the broiler.

Who knows though. Whenever I eat at one of these places I get a serious shlt attack within 24 hours. If I eat burgers from home, or from a more traditional burger place/stand, I'm good to go.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
you ever see how mcdonalds gets their meet?

they have like a this vat of oil (no way it's water, the meat is too greasy) covered and whenever they make a cheeseburger/whatever they just get bun, open that shvt up, grab a patty, throw it on, and theres your cheeseburger