Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats wrong with black jeans....

Vlad

Reaction score
ok..... had to ask this....

head a few people on the boards say that its a bad idea to try black jeans... hard image to keep? :confused:

then i heard a few people i know saying that black isint all that great in jeans either....

well.....ALL my jeans are dark black (wide leg) and i think i look pretty god in them ;) lol so.... is there something i should do or think?? cause i dont wana be lookin like a fool here lol

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
black jeans are nicee!! i have alot

just dont get them faded, then you look like a fool

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st off I think they're fine cuz I have a few nice pairs and they look good on me. 2nd off a DJ shouldn't be worrying about it, wear whatever YOU think you look good in and be confident in it.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
And it's really cool when you have black hair, a black shirt, and the black jeans. Kind of a metal-look, Although I think black is classy. But make sur you don't wear it when it becomes greyish.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a thought for first impressions, I'm sure bright clothes (not gay bright) give a far better aura of confidence than dark clothes. I guess it depends how you wear it, but if your in black, baggy, all covering clothes, you might come off as a bit scared. People are rele judgemental remember!

Not a big thing, but still...

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're Hedi Slimane, who can only pull off black jeans because he's a fashion demigod, you'll look like a fool in them.

Vlad

Reaction score
lol ya... ok... there all dark black, and with these more... dam... no clue how to describe the shirts, anyways, when i take the shirts, thsoe black jeans and a nice jacket over it thats not fully done up... i've been complimented a few times just out of the blue for it lol,

then again there are those people who think that if you where black you Must be depreasted or something,

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally dont wear black. It just does not look right on a white guy from my point of view. And besides the only people who wear black in my area are either gothic or die hard anima (sp?) fans.

Small time PImp

Reaction score
...black jeans?....

i myself dont' like black jeans...they're just don't fit into my style...and i don't like how they fade n what-not...however if ur a skater punk kid....well then they could just work....

as for me though...i prefer kaki's...nice n light and some nice light denim jeans (don't like heavy pants)....i do have some black kaki's that look nice and are quite stylish with a peach shirt (that's big pimpin right there) or light colored shirt like say..white woudl look classy....

just make sure u got the shoes to match it....dont' throw in some brown shoes....that would be messed up

your fashion playa
Small Time PIMP

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalen
And besides the only people who wear black in my area are either gothic or die hard anima (sp?) fans.
Thats the dumbest shyt ive heard.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black jeans is just an overall fashion no-no... kinda like wearing white socks with a suit... or jeans and a suit-jacket... or a dress shirt tucked into jeans... sure you might not think it looks bad, and hey, maybe it looks half decent... but in the end, its still preferred you dont do that...

The only time you would wear black jeans is if you're goin for an all-black look. And even that, you gotta make sure all the blacks match in shades so it looks uniform. THis look is recommended if you're goin to say.. a marilyn manson concert :D

Anyways... about the bright color gay thing... Just coz you wear brights don tmean you're gay... maybe ya like to stand out or sumthing. A straight guy can wear a pink shirt can't he? Just call it salmon ;)

Ohyeah, black khakis are fine, however.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalen
. And besides the only people who wear black in my area are either gothic or die hard anima (sp?) fans.
I don't get where you are going with anima. Are you talking about the Tool song Aenima?

neosynthetic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
The only time you would wear black jeans is if you're goin for an all-black look. And even that, you gotta make sure all the blacks match in shades so it looks uniform. THis look is recommended if you're goin to say.. a marilyn manson concert :D

Anyways... about the bright color gay thing... Just coz you wear brights don tmean you're gay... maybe ya like to stand out or sumthing. A straight guy can wear a pink shirt can't he? Just call it salmon ;)
And I always thought salmon was more of a brownish colour...

Anyway, I think black jeans look just as good as anything on me for a regular everyday look, just about all of my jeans are black, I usually wear those with a black or navy "hoody" and a white shirt.

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get where you are going with anima. Are you talking about the Tool song Aenima?
The japanese cartoons like dragonball and such.

Thats the dumbest shyt ive heard..
It may very well be different in other parts of the country but in my quite little southern town its pretty true.

El brujo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why nobody likes black jeans...

I wear it when I go to a metal-concert, and hey, I think they look pretty damn good on me. Black shoes, black pants, black shirt, black hair. Maybe in the US nobody likes that, but here in Belgium they're just common.

But yeah, you don't have to put on those really tight black jeans, the have to be loose around the b@lls and above your shoes too.

And it's a good substitute piece of clothing when you're a dead-metal fan who's against wearing pants made of an animal... (I know stupid joke)