Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's ur star sign?

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply state ur zodiac sign . This could give us insight as to which signs struggle most with the ladies and which are most successful. Personally Im an Aries and I think Aries struggle the most cos were too direct in our mode of communication, conversely I think sagittariuses are the masters of woman poaching.So in a nutshell share ur sign...

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a scorpio.

Wait you actually believe this stuff?

Back in the days, I use this stuff to break the ice with the ladies and get them to talk more about themselves.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L B said:
I am a scorpio.

Wait you actually believe this stuff?

Back in the days, I use this stuff to break the ice with the ladies and get them to talk more about themselves.
Thanks for stating your sign. Yes i do believe in this stuff. If you are on twitter go to @zodiacfacts page you will be astounded at the info you see there and how accurate it is to who you are. Its all human psychology of biirth dates which was discovered through supernatural means.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the thirteenth sign—horse bullshït.

Astrology/horoscopes are chick crack. You're not a chick. You're a dude. (Unless, that is, you're a chick.) Use the cold and rational left half of your brain rather than the warm and fuzzy creative right half.

This could give us insight as to which signs struggle most with the ladies and which are most successful… I think Aries struggle the most cos were too direct in our mode of communication, conversely I think sagittariuses are the masters of woman poaching… you will be astounded at the info you see there and how accurate it is to who you are. Its all human psychology of biirth (sic) dates which was discovered through supernatural means.
No, no, no, no, and… no.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/astrology.html
http://www.skepdic.com/astrolgy.html
http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_the_pattern_behind_self_deception.html

Scientific study after study has proven astrological predictions to be wrong, not even the moon has any real effect on human behavior. An iPhone has greater influence on your body than any celestial planet or star. The only thing you are doing is interpreting things (shoehorning) into how you want it to be true. Any excuse you can conjure to justify your belief is a steaming pile of fallacious fairy fantasies.

(By all means throw this chick crack to chicks, just don't believe it yourself.)

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you realise of course that things have shifted a bit since they wrote those concepts down...

You want insight, study science. No offence, just saying. It's probably something you could use to pick up air headed females.. But if you wanna really learn what makes people tick then get your head outta the clouds and watch their behavior and learn what it means. Theres alot more than 12 personalities.

I'm a leo, not that it ****ing matters.