Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's up with this grl

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a waitress that goes to my school. One day, at school, I saw her with this hot grl. The next day at work, I asked her to introduce us, which she did two days later.
We talked a while and the conversation went well. I didnt wanna hold them for a long time because they were going shopping, so I said.
" It was great meeting you, I'll probably see you around, or you can give me your number"
To which she replied
"Well I dont give out my number, because I dont really use it"
She was about to add some other stupid stuff, but I cut her and said
"I gotcha" and just left.
That was yesterday.
Today I see the waitress from work and she comes up to me and here is what she said
"My friend said that she really thinks you are a nice person with very good manners and she liked that, but she cannot give her number because her mom is hard on her and told her that she didnt want a million people calling her home. She said that we could all go out together sometimes if you'd like"
I told the waitress that that was fine and that maybe we could hang out next friday
What do you think?

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I thought about it a while and here is what I think.
If I give in too soon, she might not want to hang out. So, the best thing to do is to make her work a bit.
I wanna give my number to the waitress and tell her to give it to her, and tell her to call me so we can set something up.
Good idea?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a good idea to hold off.

It appears she said no with that BS story because she's use to saying no. (to other guys) Kind of natural defense. Now, she's had second thoughts.

Yeah, hold off and see if her interest level increases.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm taking a more skeptical look at this one. "Nice person"??? That's ******** for low interest level. And the group thing? Kinda weird if you ask me. Sounds more like a friends thing.

It could be that they want to have a threesome with you but I kinda doubt it.

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
different take...

i think the girl may be shy. it seems like her mom has sheltered her (if her excuse is legit) and she probably has little experience in the dating department. i wouldnt play too many games with her. take them up on the group date and see what happens...

good luck!

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, I need more advice. I also forgot to mention this. When the waitress gave me her message, I told her that maybe we would go out next friday. And she said probably after work.
I will see her friday, and I dont know what to tell her, or ask her if her friend was ok with hanging out friday.

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also think that she is just trying to get more attention because I cut her when she was trying to give me all those stupid excuses, she is probably used to guys trying to convince her into giving her number( she is really hot), but I just cut her and left without saying bye. She might not be used to that.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take her on a fun date, show her that your not some creep, and be polite to the both of them, keep a light mood happeneing.

What else can I say? At the end of the night, ask for the number, if she says yes give her a kiss as she writes it down... if she says no, next.

Dale North

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't try to disect and analyze a women's behaviour. It usually dosen't work out. Instinct makes the man, and once a DJ gets good enough, he can bend the rules and work purely out of instinct.

The rules are there to educate, not to limit. You seem to be doing fine with the girl right now.

The girl seems interested in you rite now, but shy. She's not crazy over you, just mildly intersted.

She dosen't want to put herself into "hostile" territory by being with you alone, so she decides to pull a couple of friends along for cover up. Have fun, crack jokes to all the gals, and if u win a spot above all the other blank faces chasing her, you're set.

Of course, the above may not be the case, and what to do in the end is your decision.

Best of lucks

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok mate, what you need to do is not think about it so hard. It's weird, if you don't think about it at all and not get effected by it you usually end up with more of a chance.
When your constantly thinking what should i do next, it all seems to go a bit wrong and you get too emotional about it. Even though i used to still get ***** thinking like that its so much easier now.
Now say i ask out a chick and i get that response i would just forget about it and concentrate on more important things.

Try it out for a couple of weeks, see what happens! jsut don't think about girls at all. maybe phone once and if u dont get a positive response then stop thinking all together!

Think about it. When a girl hasn't phoned you or watever u r thinking about her all the time, thinking why hasn't she called, what is she doing now???? thats what u want her to think.

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not interested in you. Period. She came up with that excuse to let you down easily. Next time go up and introduce yourself. Don't ask other people to do it for you--it looks weak.

Jake

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or ask her to introduce you to her infront of her! i use that quite often.

"hey suzi, what's up, (look at fit bird) (keep eye contact with her) who's your sexy friend?"