Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats up with this chick.

Early DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I have been hanging out with this girl and I like her. Well I will summarize it in a few points and would appreciate your input. This is also like a timeline of things within a month.

1. I met her through some friends and she conveyed that she had interest(she got my number and started texting me), I dont know if it was in friendship or dating.

2. Then we hung out with one of the friends that I met her through. During the hanging out her and I were chatting a little and there was this older guy that was at the table that seemed like an afc, but he had some confidence and I dont remember what he said, but it seemed like he was trying to convey him self a DJ or something. So I wrapped my arm around the girl and whispered in her ear "watch out that guy might be a DJ or something" she giggled and then replied "oh dont worry no sort of game can be played on me." Was this a ***** test of some sort?

3. We hung out a few more times, but at the start of those times I tried to just get her out by her self and enjoy a little night life, but almost every time she wanted to know who else was coming. The nights that it was just me and her she looked like she really enjoyed my company even still when ever she or I want to hang out she asks who else coming out.

4. This is the most recent two nights and here is how it went. She started texting me while I was at work and wanted to hang out and I set something up. After work I went home and on the way there she texted me asking when I wanted to go and then texted asking who else was comming. I told her that most of the friends were staying in or had stuff to do which was true for the most part and she did not text me again that night.
Well the next night I went out with my buddies to bars and she texted me asking what I was doing that night. I replied to her saying the following.
Her: what are you doing tonight.
Me: wouldnt you like to know. what are you doing tonight
Her: Going out with blah and blah and some other people.
me: thats cool what happened to you last night?
her: I went downtown.
her: so what are you doing tonight
me: Im just going to a few bars with some friends.
her: oh boo
me: why boo?
her: you should come hang out with us.
this is basically it. What can you fellas get from this? any and all criticism or advice is welcome. Honestly I am about to drop this girl and just have her a friend because of the way things are going.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Early DJ said:
Her: what are you doing tonight.
Me: wouldnt you like to know. what are you doing tonight
Her: Going out with blah and blah and some other people.
me: thats cool what happened to you last night?
her: I went downtown.
her: so what are you doing tonight
me: Im just going to a few bars with some friends.
her: oh boo
me: why boo?
her: you should come hang out with us.
this is basically it. What can you fellas get from this? any and all criticism or advice is welcome. Honestly I am about to drop this girl and just have her a friend because of the way things are going.
Stop asking questions. This is one of the biggies that makes women hesitate as well as lose interest and suspect you're a crappy guy like other ones they've had that don't have exciting things going on and end up following them around and asking lots of questions.

If you want her to do something with you, tell her you want her to go do something with you. If she asks if other people are going say "why does it matter?". Narrow down what's going on and get her alone.

What she's doing is not important. Don't ask. She'll respond much better if you take charge and are more worried about what you're going to be doing than what she's doing.

Igetit!

Reaction score
It's pretty simple what the deal is here...

YOU failed to make your interest clearly known to her.

You said that you've been "hanging out" with her.

"Hanging out" is what friends do.

What I'd like to know is...Have you asked her out?

Have you asked her out on a date? Or a better question would be...Have you put yourself in a position to be rejected by her?

Have you done that,or have you just continued "hanging out" with a group of people in which she was one of them,and hoped that she'd "get the hint" that you like her?

You gotta come straight out with it man.

"So what's the deal with you? You married? Do you belong to anybody? Because if not,I WANT to see you".

Straight out like that. I GUARANTEE you you'll know where you stand with her.

It's simple. You think it's the "chick" but it's not,it's YOU.

If you had been straight up and clear about your intentions,she would have either accepted your advances and you two'd be dating,or she would have turned you down,and you'd have moved on to another girl.

Until you CLEARLY make your interest known to her,you'll continue to be confused....until you see her with another guy,that is.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with Igetit about the "hanging out" thing, because I think "hanging out" takes the pressure of a date.

But I do agree with him that if you did "hang out" with her, you should have been letting her know you were interested in her. Especially if you've hung out with her alone!! She might have already put you in the friend zone if you haven't tried anything on her yet.

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shyguy32 said:
I don't agree with Igetit about the "hanging out" thing, because I think "hanging out" takes the pressure of a date.

But I do agree with him that if you did "hang out" with her, you should have been letting her know you were interested in her. Especially if you've hung out with her alone!! She might have already put you in the friend zone if you haven't tried anything on her yet.
Hanging out is weak and all women know this. It's a "sly" (not really) way guys think they'll get some leg by hanging out and then by some miracle she'll spontaneously say "hey, this is farking awesome, since you're here hanging out let's have sex and be bf/gf" instead of him being the man she wants: making things exciting/different and then making a move. Girls already have girls to hang out with, men are supposed to be for something different, not a girl replacement. A MAN makes his intentions pretty damned clear with just enough wiggle room to create and amplify sexual tension and anticipation....this is what women want.

Not only that, girls know that the vast majority of relationships get screwed up because the guy gets weak(er) and lazy.....and ends up.....this shouldn't be surprising...hanging out. Why in the heck would she really be interested in starting a relationship like that? She's going to go for the adventerous guy who's in charge and gives her new and/or better experiences. He's taking the lead, not hanging out and watching the world go by. He knows what he wants and he gets it.

I actually love it when I see an HB that has a guy that hangs out with her a lot. It means she's not getting what she wants, otherwise she'd be with the guy who has what she wants. And, it's trivial to get her by contrast because when I say "let's go do something" and she's hanging out, she'll go with me. Mr AFC hang out guy will be texting her "where are you", "who are you with", and "I thought you said we'd hang out tonight" crap while she's all over me. Then, she'll go back and he'll keep her busy (waiting for the "hang out" miracle attraction) until I get around to snatching her up again. Lather, rinse, repeat.

PlaysToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's meant to be 'pressure' on a date. Sexual tension to be more specific. That's what defines a date from what two friends do. So get her alone and go create some.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like they said MAKE IT a DATE. Not a double date,no friends etc. No hanging out,buying her drinks being her amusement for the night[instead of theTV]. IF she's not interested in screwing you[now or soon in the future],find out and either get it or get rid of it.

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying "hang out as friends"...I just don't call dates, dates. I don't like that whole date word, I just think it puts too much pressure on the whole situation. You can call it what you want, I call it hanging out doing something fun and exciting together while building attraction.

I'm not wanting to hang out with a girl so we can be buddies. So my version of "hang out" is a little different than your describing TMG. Just defending my "hanging out" thing. haha