Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats up with the rare few girls that give you a *****y reply when ya talk to them

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive only had it happen 2x now that when i approached a girl in a friendly matter trying to just spark up some short convo. one girl actaully immeditaly gave me the hand to the face and walked on that was the worst i ever had, i didnt do or say anything direspectful at all, just a straight up *****. one other girl i tried talking to it was just her tone and body language that was basiclly saying why the F are you trying to talk to me. of course the major percent of girls are nice about it and send you along but what gives with the 2 encouterss i had, i mean did there dad not each em any manners, do they not realize that when your mean to other people they might be the type of person to retaliate against them. i mean im just all about the peace and not trying to have beef with anyone and im a guy, when your a girl i would think you would be extra nice to people.

whats the worst shot down youv ever had? has anyone ever had worse then a hand to the face, and i mean not in my face she just kinda flicked her hand up and walked off

Thane_Blackwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man that's just a given. There are lots of women like that, maybe they just weren't interested or had a ****ty day?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what type of answer you're looking for. Some women are just plain *****es because society allows them to be. They can act like brats and have a bunch of manginas and white knights race to their rescue when they sign cheques that their asses can't handle.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to use a "dis-connector".... Read "how to be the bad boy that women love" by ron louis &david copeland....

The books has lots of examples.

This isn't some series of magic spells though, only means you're callin' her out on her attitude.

At times it works, at times it doesn't.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens a lot lol, you never know what's going through her head before you came up to her. She could have just been dumped by her boyfriend earlier that day, on her period, something else happened that's bad etc.

Was signing out of my dorm today some cute girl walked in I said "oh hey whats your name" she just turned her head away and kept walking. I didn't let it bother me. You just have to brush it off like it never happened, who cares. At least you tried talking to her and know she wasn't interested. Better than kicking yourself for letting her slip by.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
just move on...another one bites the dust...back to the middle and around again. You get the picture!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dutchmaster said:
Happens a lot lol, you never know what's going through her head before you came up to her. She could have just been dumped by her boyfriend earlier that day, on her period, something else happened that's bad etc.

Was signing out of my dorm today some cute girl walked in I said "oh hey whats your name" she just turned her head away and kept walking. I didn't let it bother me. You just have to brush it off like it never happened, who cares. At least you tried talking to her and know she wasn't interested. Better than kicking yourself for letting her slip by.
I spot b1tches like that a mile away. I don't say a word, I never approach and I never kick myself for it. The only girls I get rejected by are the nice ones who are just not attracted to me.

I learned my lesson a long time ago. I would rather get rejected by 1000 nice girls who just aren't attracted to me than give one b1tch like the one you mentioned the satisfaction of being a brat to another guy again. So I taught myself how to filter through the b1tches just by some observational skills.