Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats the WORST REJECTION youve suffered?

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
"The worst rejection for any guy is being stood up. Duh. Nuttin' worse than that. "

I bet mines worse i went out with this girl to a club. When we got to the club we danced some and I lost her. So I went to another section of the club and just did my own thing. So later I see her kissing another girl she sees me and tells me shes going to have a threesome with this guy and girl beat that

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach on an HB 9.5 JGirl who was walking by me on the street in the opposite direction.

Me: Hey, hang on
Her: Yeah?
Me: I'm Krassus, what's your name?
Her: Umm.. *looks away*
Me: Well, at least you're not a good liar! Nice meeting you anyway :)

Doesn't exactly qualify as the 'worst' but thats what i thought of when i saw this question. I walked away laughing though, so it's all good!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
In 5th grade me and my friend called this chick up right.

We asked her out BACK TO BACK. LOL i was like will you go out with me? She said no, i then handed the phone to my friend he asked her the same and she said yes.

LOLLOL

Haha damn thats some funny ass sh1t. Good thing it was only 5th grade.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 years ago I got stood up twice in a row by the same girl.

A month ago I went out with this chick and at the end of the date she wouldn't let me kiss her.

I've had a girl at a party give me a fake number.

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a club, intoxicated by the Caribbean air and enough whisky to probably kill a horse. I made eye contact with a girl and she smiled (I thought) at me. I approached her, and she just started laughing at me and turned and walked away. I think her smiling had more to do with my inability to stand than anything else.

I've also gotten burned by the 5+ day rule, but I think that was better than if I had stayed with the girl.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
In 5th grade me and my friend called this chick up right.

We asked her out BACK TO BACK. LOL i was like will you go out with me? She said no, i then handed the phone to my friend he asked her the same and she said yes.

LOLLOL

Haha damn thats some funny ass sh1t. Good thing it was only 5th grade.
LOL, me and my friend did something like that last month (Freshman year of College). He calls this hoe to see if he can come over (yes) and what she would do then ("I'd ƒuck you"), then we wait 5 minutes, I call her on my cell, I see if I can come over, she says no, she's busy, how bout some other night? I say tonight or no night, she says she'll cancel her plans for tonight. SHe says she's been drinking, so I say, what happens if I come over tonight, she says she'd be "likely to ƒuck" me. She called both of us 3 more times that night, we both screened her... was funny though.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a club:

Me: How tall are you?
Her: Taller than you!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Clint Eastwood
She pretty much ruined me for all my future girlfriends. But, on the bright side, I'm thankful to her for turning me into the mean, cold bastard that I am today. :D

Bahahaha :p

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah i just remembered, this is terrible..

I was in class last year, and i looked into the hall and this FINE chick ive been peeping (when i was afc) was walking past. She stopped, smiled and waved. I waved back and smiled. I happened to look behind me and saw this other guy waving and smiling at her, and i know he has talked to her.

DOH! i felt like a fool.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think of it, it wasn't bad at all

80% of the cases say something decent like "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend" or "I am in a hurry, sorry" walk away and make no eye contact.

15% just ignore you

other 5% tried to humiliate me, but that was my fault. The approaches were shy and chumpish.

Usually it's the dirty look or a laugh.

Then back in AFC days, when I only found this site I got a few "why are you touching me?" which really confused me. lol

Later I replied: "I dunno, I just feel like it. And your skin feels so smooth" (concentrating on the skin)

They'd just crack up and I continued.

So I can't remember any horrible rejection at all. It's not that bad

L

Lothario_oz

Some sample rejections/**** blocks

Lovely blonde backpacker who agreed to dance.
Half way through first song her UG friend walks up and requests that I stop dancing with her as she is with friends. Blondey proceeds to shrug and while UG interposes self between us. Blondey is later allowed to dance with other males who may have been friends. But I didn't see anyone else **** blocked by UG.

Babe Red Shoes - I commented on her fantastic red shoes and then did take away. Later she passed with UG girlfriend. Good eye contact and I ask how she was going. UG girlfriend grabbed her arm and then said "She's busy".

Babe sitting near dance floor foot tapping away. Introduced myself and asked her to dance. She said had boyfriend and I was pointing out it was just a dance etc when girlfriend returned from Ladies. Girlfriend wrapped both arms around babe's neck to hug her from behind and to stop her from moving.

Tapping babe and babe red shoes were within 30 mins of each other.

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, talking to a music store clerk 5 mins before closing. She was smiling, and seemed really happy to talk to me. Then I asked for her name. She all out of sudden become really nervous, start fumbling with my change (I was buying a cd), walk around with no purpose, voice got really low, speaking faster then I could hear... I was like "Yes, I got her. She's even intimidated by my presence".

Then she returns:
She: "We're closed now".

I make this 'wtf?' face.

She: "We're closing...."

(Wonder if she heard me laughing on the way out)

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always remember this......................

I was out of town for a performance w/Avant in Alabama this past weekend. This show had 3500 women in attedance(HEAVEN). Anyway, my manager and I hooked up with some females from the show and took them back to our rooms.

The chick that was with me came in the bathroom while I was taking a shower. She wanted to see what I was working with.:cool:

After looking satisfied and washing my back for me we went back in the bedroom and the "rejection" came about like this.

Me: (playing with her titties and thangs) Go ahead and take your clothes off.

Her: (laughing) You want to phuck me, don't you.

Me: Just as much as you want to.

Her: ok, I will phuck you but only under one condition, What's my name?

Me: :confused: (Can't think worth sh*t right now) Gawd damn.

Her: (putting on back her clothes) How are we going to phuck when you don't even know my name. Don't worry baby, maybe next time.

Me: DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just rememberd this one

i was walking back to my dorm from class one afternoon

this hb8 was at the front door do my dorm and turned to me and said hi with a smile, i then answer "hey whats up?" with a big grin.... she then turns away from me... and then i look to see that she was actually on the phone which i couldnt see casue her hair was blocking it... I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT but then i laughed about it right afterwards

it was pretty funny

one of my friend:
he was on an elevator going down when a hb 8 was in the lobby and waved in his direction... he returned the wave with a huge smile only to see her laugh at him
he looked around to see what was so funny and saw another dude waving back at her... the one who she was waving at
the rest of that elevator ride was pretty embarassing for him hahaha

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't my worst but it is one i remember.

HB8ish was sitting in the club. She had been happy and dancing with a few guys.

I went up to her and said 'lets dance' she said 'no'.

Just no. and sat there for a while. i didn't feel too bad, suit yourself sit there all night! lol. But then some loser asked her to dance and she almost jumped all over him. argh. !!

f.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and just a couple of days ago i went to kiss some girl and she rejected me. that was pretty uncomfortable situation!

f.

ps, i made a post about that recent rejection. tell me what you would have said if it had of happened to you.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fuzzx
During a highschool dance and I asked this one semi-popular girl to dance... she totally ignored me and turned around.
I thought she hadn't heard me so I walked around to wear she was looking and asked again. She looked at me and then walked away. :)

I asked a HB1.2 to the prom and she said No
HAHA

In my first year at college, a girl that really liked me came over
and sat down right in front of me and asked me "I want to know exactly how you feel about me?". I was so surprised that all I could say was a high pitched "Uh, I dunno... I guess.. I think.. MEEP".

Hehe

I asked a girl out this year who * I know had the hots for me *
if she wanted to have lunch.. she said "Not today but thanks anyway". I dunno why this one bothers me.

I was about to ask this girl out for halloween the other night but
I kept putting it off for a couple days and eventually she came right up in my face and said "I'm getting LOADED with this guy on FRIDAY!!!". The next day I told her that I was going to ask her out that day and her face went red.. She actually didn't go out anywhere on halloween. Screwed myself on that one :p

I chatted up this girl last week in the University library. During our conversation, I told her she was the tallest girl I'd ever seen.
She said that most guys are usually too intimidated to talk to her and that she only like to date tall guys LIKE ME!
Then she asked what I was doing hanging around the library
and I SAID "I'm actually just here trying to pickup girls"
that was the end of that.

This one happened the day before yesterday
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41415

Hahaha
wow, I have no words to describe you, except YOU FOOL!! :)

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In 8th grade when I was a complete idiot (I'm still working but I'm 10 times better now) I tried with this one Asian chick and got rejected in front of the whole class, not to mention that her fat, ugly friend started talking **** also. Or where I got rejected by 3 girls for going to my senior prom, and every one of them was cute but not that great, but they were such *****es the way they said no, telling their friends rolling eyes the whole thing. But the fourth time was the charm, and I got an HB 7.5 which I was very happy with at the time, even now I'm proud of it.

pdw

Reaction score
Funniest or most blatant rejection

Since what we accept can no longer hurt us, what is everyone's funniest or most obvious rejection? Mine is probably "Why don't you see it and tell me about it." Or that I reminded girl of a racoon after chem lab. Damn those googles!

pdw