Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the smoothest thing YOU have said to a woman that resulted in success?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us know, flooding a woman with compliments or try to compliment your way down to her hoohah is a chump move. A compliment at the right place or at the right time, however, can have astounding results; this is what I mean by success in the heading of this thread.

So, fellow DJ's: I'm curious to know what is the smoothest thing you have said, done, accomplished, etc with a female that resulted in success (either instantly or on the long-term). Be specific and give examples to enhance your analogy. Allow yourself to be heard! :rockon:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex talk is about the only type of talking that gets results for me. Basically start off with cheeky innuendos, then work upto something more raunchy. If done right you can turn her on to the point where she will beg for you to fvck her.

In terms of winning her emotional interest, I haven't a clue if I'm honest.

ecko280

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, what kind of sex talk?

What always work for me is asking the girl "What turns you on?" They would be a little like "wtf?" but then they would answer and we just continue talking about sex.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 Girls: "Sam, we talked about you, you used the same line on all of us!!!"

Sammo: "Well, I must of said something right because i fvcked all 3 of you"

ok wait.. thats not smooth.. thats just funny :p

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ecko280 said:
What always work for me is asking the girl "What turns you on?" They would be a little like "wtf?" but then they would answer and we just continue talking about sex.
I used to use that what I was your age.
Sets a sexual frame.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at a restaurant with some coworkers. The waitress is leaning over me, setting down the utensils and she accidentally drops a knife. By some one in a million chance, I catch the knife between my fingers before it hits the ground.

Then I say, "Don't worry. I'm used to women throwing knives at me."

Had a nice little fling with her for a few months.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the thread title and I immediately thought, "Robyn started that thread..." And sure enough, yup! Hahaha :D

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(after a 15 mins conversation with a chick)

Girl: So I gotta go, take care !

Me: Come here (and I proceed to give her a hug)

Me: How is that beer taste ?

*Make out*

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been chatting with a girl outside a bar things were going good...

Me: So are you the type of girl to give your number out to a guy in a bar?
Her: No not at all really
Me: Well, we're not in the bar right now are we?
Her: (Laughing) You're clever

Gave me the number, she flaked on the date.. But I thought it was smooth haha, thought it up right on the spot too!

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was one instance in particular. But it wasn't anything in particular that I said, but a series of things and the way I handled myself and the WAY I said it.

You should all really read my Jimmy Buffet Madness field report for the full story.

But I started off by cold approached this (hot)chick who was definitely older than me, at a bar at the hotel party. She actually had a boyfriend there too. She was texting when I was trying to talk to her and I neg'd her about texting. She just said hold on a second. So I decided I wouldn't wait like a little puppy for attention and moved on and went back to talk to my buddies.

Sure enough, not long after that she came up and started talking to me, got flirty. Kissed her hand, put it on my cheek. Her BF came up shortly after and I think saw it, didn't do sh1t to me though.

I ended up walking in the bathroom later after talking to her and grabbing her ass. She was surprised but VERY turned on that I had the balls to do that. I was surprised I did it too. Alcohol can be awesome sometimes. 8)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the smoothest thing YOU have said to a woman that resulted in success?
Here's one from the V.U. Mission Archives:

This happened at a house party awhile back. The girl was sitting on a sofa across the room from me----stealing glances and looking at me like she was starving and I was a pork chop. Finally when there was a drop in the music volume while the DJ was changing songs, I caught her eye one more time and mouthed these words to her:

"Hey...I see you lookin' at me lookin' at you. You BETTER come over "here" before I have to come over there."

The rest was history.

Richmond69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha u guys got some good ones. I have to ask though doesn't this **** backfire on u guys sometimes though? Haha like u try something really bold and she is just like ''wtf r u doin?'' haha I've always worried something like that would happen and I'd look retarded. Thank god it hasn't though

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richmond69 said:
Haha u guys got some good ones. I have to ask though doesn't this **** backfire on u guys sometimes though? Haha
Sure it does...

None of this shyt works every time. And anybody who tells you it does is a liar. All you can really do is try to use your experience, assess the situation, and roll with the maneuver that you think will work best.

If you OWN the moves you make to the fullest, then the only person who'll be embarrassed is the chick who MISSED OUT on getting to know "you".

A successful "strike" with the kind of girls you REALLY like can make you damn near forget about many of the misfires you have with the random girls you approach in the interim.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Richmond69 said:
Haha u guys got some good ones. I have to ask though doesn't this **** backfire on u guys sometimes though? Haha like u try something really bold and she is just like ''wtf r u doin?'' haha I've always worried something like that would happen and I'd look retarded. Thank god it hasn't though
My best advice is don't plan it. The great lines in this thread were all spontaneous. In other words, they came to these guys in the moment. They weren't scripted PUA lines. If you use a "canned" line, it usually comes off as fake (unless you have a lot of practice).

Instead use your gut and your wit IN THE MOMENT.

I saw a girl in bachelorette party with a giant inflatable p@nis on her head. Then the "lightbulb" went off in my head. I said, "Are you gonna dance or are you gonna stand there like a d@ckhead." She laughed hysterically and bought me a drink. Forget ever trying to pull that off scripted.

Or these girls in the club were wearing the devil's horns. I said, "You're looking really horn-y tonight.". She smiled and said, "Actually we are "

Lines work best the first time you use them because they are most genuine. Plus, since it's spontaneous, you don't have time to get nervous. On the other hand, if it's a canned line from the Internet, you had way too much time to thi k and worry about it. It will be difficult to deliver confidently.

Can they still flop sometimes? Sure, it happens.