Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the point of having sex?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother to argue with Luke Skywalker, he's been trolling these forums for years. He never listens, never heeds advice, and seems to enjoy asking ridiculous questions just to watch the response.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the saddest thing I've ever seen on this board.
Serieusly, Mr Luke Skywalker, I lost all respect for you.
How the fuuck can you create a thread like this?
How did you come into this world?
Was it not by the same act as the one you're putting down in this thread?
I feel really sorry for you, mate. I hope someday you'll actually get to experience making love to a woman and see how foolish you we're.
Untill then, good luck.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What about crabs (lice going into your public hairs) and shingles (skin flaking on the genitals), sound like quite unpleasant experiences?

Then there is this thing that if you have sex, a piece of your soul goes to another person forever, and you lose a piece of yourself. Thus, your being is divided by the amount of people you have sex with. For example, if one has sex with 100 people, that means you are divided 100 times.

Isn't that like what people experience after having sex or something?

It may feel 'good', but don't you lose something. Let's say sex is the highest form of intimacy or revelation of yourself to someone that you reserve to someone who you really love, and you have sex with another woman - now for the sake of arguement it could be 1 or it could be 100 - it doesn't make a difference because the 'at least one' arguement is enough to start a slippery slope, so 1 girl or 10000 girls doesn't make a difference if you are really dividing a soul - it's just a question to the extent of divided souls.

So is this true, are you the same self after you have sex, or do you think you are a devil-possessed person afterwards that has like sold off a part of you to another girl or multiple girls, and feel lost?

Well --- maybe you would feel less 'spiritual' after sex since it's unholy - that would suck, I mean, wouldn't you like to square off with God, I mean, you never know when you are doing to die anyway - then you wont be ready to meet God with a lifestyle that has sex in it, right?
Luke, why not just become a monk and practice celibacy? Cause I see you're not interested enough in women anyway.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or at least leave and stop wasting space on this board. I mean most of us are here to better yourself, while by the sounds of it you havent changed one bit since you joined.

And if you keep thinking no woman will ever want to be with you, then guess what? They will never want to be with you.

And 99.9% percent of women will not call sexual assault if you touch them and they don't like it. They will tell you to stop. If you continue to ignore them and keep groping them like some Christmas ham, then yeah you'll get in trouble. Same with sex.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to nominate Luke Skywalker as "the person most in need of a bl0wj0b since time began"

Sex is great, but explaining to a virgin what sex is like is impossible, just stay safe and hope you dont get a nutcase :D

Reaction score
Sexual compatabliltiy can be resolved through an annulment.

Again, people here have to undermine the institution of marriage and the safe-guards that are in place to make a point and overlook the obvious.

Reaction score
theunflushables said:
Or at least leave and stop wasting space on this board. I mean most of us are here to better yourself, while by the sounds of it you havent changed one bit since you joined.
I ain't wasting space, most of the space is replies to what I am saying.

theunflushables said:
And if you keep thinking no woman will ever want to be with you, then guess what? They will never want to be with you.
I didn't say that.

theunflushables said:
And 99.9% percent of women will not call sexual assault if you touch them and they don't like it. They will tell you to stop. If you continue to ignore them and keep groping them like some Christmas ham, then yeah you'll get in trouble. Same with sex.
Oh, they will tell me to stop, eh? So, I go up and grope an office co-worker or secretary, she'll tell me to stop if she doesn't like it then?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You live your life in fear, you die unaccomplished.

Especially when that fear is completely ****ing irrational.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
about 20 out of every 1000 America adults have an STD. That is 2% of American adults so every 100 women I sleep with 2 of them have the potential to give me an STD.
2% have STD's ?

"At least 50 percent of sexually active men and women acquire genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. By age 50, at least 80 percent of women will have acquired genital HPV infection. About 6.2 million Americans get a new genital HPV infection each year."

- http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm

Keep in mind this is only ONE STD. I think your numbers are off, bud.

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and another eye opener for ya:

"Less than half of adults ages 18 to 44 have ever been tested for an STD/STI other than HIV/AIDS."

"Each year, one in four teens contracts an STD/STI."

"One in two sexually active persons will contact an STD/STI by age 25."

"About half of all new STDs/STIs in 2000 occurred among youth ages 15 to 24."

"Of the STDs/STIs that are diagnosed, only some (gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, hepatitis A and B) are required to be reported to state health departments."

"One out of 20 people in the United States will get infected with hepatitis B (HBV) some time during their lives. Hepatitis B is 100 times more infectious than HIV."

"It is estimated that as many as one in five Americans have genital herpes, a lifelong (but manageable) infection, yet up to 90 percent of those with herpes are unaware they have it."

"With more than 50 million adults in the US with genital herpes and up to 1.6 million new infections each year, some estimates suggest that by 2025 up to 40% of all men and half of all women could be infected."

- http://www.ashastd.org/learn/learn_statistics.cfm

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jimbo2k said:
"With more than 50 million adults in the US with genital herpes and up to 1.6 million new infections each year, some estimates suggest that by 2025 up to 40% of all men and half of all women could be infected."

- http://www.ashastd.org/learn/learn_statistics.cfm
Jimbo2k is on-point. HIV is not a high-risk to heteros...but HPV, horpes and Hep C sure are! And the % of hors who have these is wayyyyyyyyyyyy higher than 2%, my friends! 2%??? Are you f'n kidding me??? :crackup: That is nothing but sheer BS misinformation!

One of my exes was a hotty whom I suspect got around before she met me. Well, turned out she had horpes...although I fortunately did not contract it from her. But, she never told me...and last I heard she got pregnant - so she probably didn't tell her current man, either!

Luke Skywalker might be using STD-phobia as a self-limiting belief...but facts are, it is a legit concern. Just do the math from Jimbo2k's stats and you will realize that by the time you've fvcked 4 or 5 chix, almost certainly 1 or more of them had horpes or HPV. So, it becomes a numbers game and matter of time before you get it yourself. I wouldn't get overly paranoid...but it is a very real threat that nobody takes seriously until it hits home. Tell you what man, it is a real WTF moment of shock when you realize you been pokin' a dirty hu-ha!

Let me tell you fellas - don't wait until it's too late. There are a lotta hotties out there ridin' dirty. When a majority of women have HPV and 20% have horpes...your chances of running into infected girls regularly is pretty damn high. And many won't even tell you! But these stats are very real and you better believe it.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I just rechecked my stats and i was reading about curable STD's not viral also which account for the biggest amount of STD's.

My mistake...

However I would still like to point out the majority of people with Herpes never develop symptoms and if you never develop symptoms you can never pass it on to people. It can only be passed on if the person you are having sex with has open sores around the vagina or anus (generally if you see that you refrain from sex). The stats for people that are carriers is 1 in 5 people but as far as I know only 10% ever have symptoms thus being able to spread the disease.

As for HPV that can be spread in many ways only 30 of the 100 strains are spread sexually. It is a sexually transmitted disease but it can also be caught in many other ways. Again only a very small percentage of people experience the symptoms of HPV and like I said it can be spread in many other ways. Condoms lower the risk of contracting it and I can attest to that because after 70 sexual encounters I am clean.

If only a small percentage of people actually get any symptoms after contracting HPV I am not about to change my lifestyle. I have slept with a lot of women and I am clean, I think avoiding STD's has a lot to do with common sense.

I think the question comes down to the people that can actually transmit the disease not the carriers who have it but are not able to transmit it.

I am still right about Lukes stupid comment though, he said most hot women have an STD and that is not true.

Something else you need to take into consideration is that sexually active people is a broad term. The chance of getting HPV increase depending on how many times you have sex. Lets imagine sexually active means people 14-80 years old. Now it woul be fair to assume that 50% of 14 year olds that are sexually active do not have HPV because they have not had enough exposure. It would need to be split into age groups somethin like

14-18 = 20%

18-25 = 30%

So your comment about sleeping with 5 girls almost certainly 1 of them has Herpes or HPV is not exactly correct. Maybe only 20 or 30 percent of people 18-25 have HPV.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
However I would still like to point out the majority of people with Herpes never develop symptoms and if you never develop symptoms you can never pass it on to people. It can only be passed on if the person you are having sex with has open sores around the vagina or anus (generally if you see that you refrain from sex). The stats for people that are carriers is 1 in 5 people but as far as I know only 10% ever have symptoms thus being able to spread the disease.

I can attest to that because after 70 sexual encounters I am clean.

assume that 50% of 14 year olds that are sexually active do not have HPV because they have not had enough exposure. It would need to be split into age groups somethin like

14-18 = 20%

18-25 = 30%

So your comment about sleeping with 5 girls almost certainly 1 of them has Herpes or HPV is not exactly correct. Maybe only 20 or 30 percent of people 18-25 have HPV.
You are very poorly-informed, dude.

1) Most people with horpes have an initial outbreak upon infection. After that, most also do have recurrent outbreaks. It is easiest to get infected when someone is having an active outbreak...but you can also get infected asymptomatically when they are not. Keep in mind that many of these "outbreaks" may be hard for you to notice - maybe just a few small bumps that look like mosquito bites or razor burn. Although the infected person can tell more since they will feel sore to them.

2) There is no test for HPV in males. Only way you could tell if you have it is from symptoms...and you might not always show symptoms.

3) Using your own math example...20%-30% would BE 1/5 or ~1/3 girls! You do realize that 20% = 1 out of 5??? Which is a low estimate just for horpes. If you factor in the odds for HPV as well, it gets much higher. Point being, for every handful of girls you've slept with, very likely 1 has had some type of incurable viral STD.

4) You won't necessarily get an STD merely by sleeping with a dirty girl once. However, the more exposures you get, the higher your chances get. Just like with cvmming in a girl and her getting pregnant. It won't happen every time, but given enough times and it eventually will.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayword, seeing that I have not had time to read about Herpes you could be correct about that. As far as the 1 in 5 goes you are wrong, you would need more specific statistics and a statitition to figure out the true number.

Let's say for example that I sleep mainly with women 18-25 so grouping by age 18-25 year old women only have a 25% incidence of HPV and a 1 in 15 chance of having of Herpes. This is just an example I could be wrong with those numbers. Now you have to add in other factors such as the type of women I go for. Lets say I mainly get laid in a brothel, I would say that in a brothel the chance of being infect with HPV or Herpes is relatively higher than 1 in 5. Now lets say I get laid mainly by picking up Muslim girls at a Mosque. It would stand to reason that Muslim women that go to their local Mosque have a lower rate of HPV or herpes between them.

So the two main things that you need to take into consideration are

- Age group
- Type of woman

There are also hundreds of other variables like geographic location. So you are not exactly correct when you say 1 in 5 women. I could sleep with only young Nuns that live in a remote mountain location with very little men and that would mean I could sleep with 500 nuns and not encounter the disease. There are many variables so saying simply that after sleeping with 5 women you have probably been exposed is not correct.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I read that interestingly enough genital washing with a strong anit-bacterial/antiseptic agent can reduce the risk of the viral or bacterial infection setting in. Also condoms lower the risk of getting all STD's but a few you can get even when wearing a condom.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Nobody wants to marry me nor am I ready to get married. It's not that important anyway.
Ok, sorry I paraphrased. Pretty much the same damn thing!

And yeah, more space is wasted by the responses to YOU! Meaning vis a vis YOU are the causation we are the effect. If you left, we wouldnt be wasting all this space on you. I mean are you hear to learn something or are you hear to discredit ALL advice given to you?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
So the two main things that you need to take into consideration are

- Age group
- Type of woman
MAN. Your technicalities are getting childish. Fact of the matter is you are embracing promiscuity. To each his own, but if you thrive on promiscuity, I bet you that the girls you go for are of a similar mindset, or else they wouldn't be giving it up so easily. Therefore, you go for the...for lack of a better word...dirties and have no excuses.

Basically you are lying to yourself, just like the guys who accidentally get girls pregnant --- "FVCK, WHAT WAS I THINKING" is what they say afterwards...and suffer the consequences FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES.

If your going to lead that lifestyle, at least lead it informed.

Pleaaase stop misinforming others and do some research to see for yourself, bro.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the drugstore psychology....

First of all I admitted I rushed the research and found information on curable STD's only not virals. Second I am not lying to myself I am talking in general you can not say sleeping with 5 girls exposes you to an STD. There are a lot of variables that would have a direct impact on those statistics.

As for me I do not go for the 'dirties', I go for sophisticated, intelligent and more often that not rich women. They give it up easily because I know what I am doing. I am sure many women I have come in contact with had STD's. What I wrote has nothing to do with making me feel better about my lifestyle. I accepted long ago the inherit dangers of my lifestyle leaves me exposed to, dangers that extend far and beyond some low symptomatic viral infection.

I am simply pointing out that generalizing is not exactly right. My technicalities are not childish they show extremes to illustrate a point. Risks of STD's are heavily dependent on who you sleep with. You cant simply say that because 1 in 5 Americans have HPV if you sleep with 5 women you will encounter one that has it. Generalizing is idiotic....