Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the point of having sex?

Reaction score
My cousin has made a vow never to have sex with anyone before marriage, and if he doesn't get married, never to have sex at all. He made this vow when he was 18 y/o and now he's 20 y/o. I also have another cousin who waited until he was married before having sex because he wanted to fear the Lord.

When questioning my cousin further into what prompted him to make his vow, he told me of his experiences in an American public school, where most of the students, if not all of them, have had sex with each other (hetrosexual). They've done it in washrooms and all over the place.

But he also discovered, there were lots of STD's going around, Aids, Herpes, Crabs, Shingles, just to name a few, and he vowed he would have none of that nonsence.

Most hot girls have some form of STDs with them - which you can not see. All you can see is looks, but not much else, since we dont have infrared scanners that can detect viruses in people and have to either rely on that they say (which they could be lying), or recent medicals (which doesn't mean much if she's really sleeping around because the guy she went with before she meet you and after she got tested could have gave her an STD, etc...).

My mom also said you can catch Hepititus-C by kissing (and of course you have the kissing disease). And you have some STD's that pass by skin-to-skin contact like Herpes. If you look at it, there are lots of ways to catch an STD - that is, if you have sex with any non-virgin girl, even if she only had sex with one guy (just takes one guy to give her an STD), she's a candidate for having an STD.

I avoid dance lessons and have no interest in any worldly scene, but from time to time the jack in the box of living an overly sheltered life comes out I guess with nonsence such as looking for casual hookups on adult dating sites (which thankfully I aborted given this STD scare) - as which happened last November.

But - I just wonder, with all of the risks involved - a girl crying rape after the fact, catching an STD, a potential unwanted preganancy where you are supporting a girl for the rest of your life, are all these risks really worth it?

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
But - I just wonder, with all of the risks involved - a girl crying rape after the fact, catching an STD, a potential unwanted preganancy where you are supporting a girl for the rest of your life, are all these risks really worth it?
If you use condoms, don't sleep with crazy women and also avoid drunk or drugged girls you lower the risks a great deal. The things you can catch from kissing and protected sex may be unpleasant, but they are not lethal.

I have two female friends I sleep with regularly. They take the pill and I use condoms, so the risk of pregnancy is low. Both are sane women who don't take drugs and are intelligent. Neither would cry rape. If either of them had my child I may not be thrilled, but they would take good care of it and I could get along with my "babymama" and not get into fights when I pick him up for the weekend. I could live with it if I had to. So it is a small risk of something not ideal, but not incredibly terrible either. I love having regular sex so for me the benefit outweighs the risk. Driving a car has risks, but going a bit further than my legs can carry me is worth it too me.

On the other hand, I value my life too much to drive drunk with no seatbelt on a snowy road. Drunk, druggy or crazy women may be very easy to drop the panties and some may look hot, but they are also the ones who have lots of unprotected sex, cry rape, forget the pill and be a bad mother and drama ridden babymama, the kid could be crazy too. Women who don't value themselves enough to get their act together are bad news.

You can lessen the risks also by getting to know a woman better before having sex, only sleeping with exclusive gf's, or only with women you can see yourself marrying or even waiting untill marriage. Every man decides for himself what risks he finds worth taking. But do avoid marrying a crazy woman if you do that, or it will be all in vain ;)

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you ignorant? Do you know what the STD rate amongst people aged 18-26 is? Do you know what percentage of those disease are powerless against condoms?

You obviously don't because if you did you would not be saying most hot girls have an STD. A large percentage of STD's can only be transmitted when the other person has the disease active (things like herpes are not always active but you always have them). Now any responsible adult that has an STD knows they have it and will not engage in sexual intercourse whilst they have the disease. However there are some bad apples that have sex anyway (statistics show mainly men).

Hepatits C can be spread by somebody sneezing on you, buy sharing a glass with somebody and just by being in contact with somebody that has the disease. It is not a true STD since it can spread in many different ways.

As for aids about 1.5 million out of the 300 million people that live in America have aids. Aids is predominantly in the gay community and heterosexuals only account for 35% of the overall figure so lets say 375,000 heterosexual Americans have aids. Lets again divide that number by 2 so we can split the men an women, thats now say 187,000 women in America have aids. Now lets divide that by 50 to get a rough estimate of how many females on each state of America have aids. That number is 3750 not we have to imagine the majority of those people are sex workers, junkies and in general people you would not have sex with even when drunk.

Now a little more information for you about aids, the chance of catching it from straight heterosexual sex without wearing a condom is extremely low. That is right I can have sex with a HIV carrier without wearing a condom and as long as it is not anal sex the chances of me getting aids are extremely low. The chances of catching Aids if wearing a condom are almost impossible. So lets imagine that out of these 3750 women in any given American state you would only consider sleeping with 20% of them (this is after you remove junkies and prostitutes from the list). That is 750 of them that you would sleep with, lets again say that 50% of these people are responsible adults and warn any sexual partner that they have Aids. That means that roughly 375 women in your state have the potential to give you aids. The chance of running into one of these women is minute but if you do the chances that you will get Aids from her if you are an idiot and don't use a condom are slim.

Basically what I am trying to say is that once you take everything into consideration you have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Hepatitis C you can contract that anywhere if you don't want to have sex out of fear of getting hepatitis you should also consider not leaving the house and living in a bubble.

As for your every hot women has an STD theory (****ing stupid comment by the way) about 20 out of every 1000 America adults have an STD. That is 2% of American adults so every 100 women I sleep with 2 of them have the potential to give me an STD. If I use a condom the chances drop dramatically, the main disease that spreads even when you use a condom is herpes and generally if a girl has a cold sore on her mouth or on her ***** I am not about to let her suck my ****.

If you use a condom and a bit of common sense you can avoid STD's easily and you can almost definitely avoid aids.

As to why people have sex, BECAUSE IT IS IN OUR ****ING NATURE!

In my short life I have slept with over 60 women and I had my last test 2 months ago, they came back clean. Mind you this is after I ****ed God know how many women in Eastern Europe that has a 29 in 1000 STD rate.

Once again I want to say the chances of getting aids from straight heterosexual sex if you are responsible and use condoms are almost no existent.

The chances of getting and STD from straight heterosexual sex if you are responsible and use condoms are almost no existent.

The chances of getting a girl pregnant is you sue a condom and do not *** insider her are almost non existent. Condoms ate 97% effective without a spermicide and these days they almost all come with spermicide which takes the effectiveness up into the 99% area. If you do not *** insider her it is almost impossible that she would get pregnant.

As for crying rape thats a chance you take. I mean how many unstable women do you sleep with? I have slept with over 60 women and none of them cried rape. Maybe if you do not pick women from the bottom of the barrel. It sounds to me like you go after low life skanks.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having sex is the pinnacle of becoming a don juan, there is no better feeling than getting it right, and no better feeling than having sex for the first time, or ending that dry spell.

Having great sex gives you a feeling that you can take on the world, like your ready for any challenges that are about to come your way, and i challenge anyone to think of a better feeling, with the exlusion of winning a cup final.

There is just no point goign through life looking for excuses not to do it.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You post this stupid topic because you want reasons to justify not having sex.

You want an excuse to you're failure. I've read you're journal, you aren't putting in enough effort and look for external reasons to help backward rationalize what you have done, or lack of doing.

Seriously,

Go get laid, don't conjure up pathetic excuses for not having sex because you do not possess the skills, and haven't been presented with the opportunities to.

Reaction score
What about crabs (lice going into your public hairs) and shingles (skin flaking on the genitals), sound like quite unpleasant experiences?

Then there is this thing that if you have sex, a piece of your soul goes to another person forever, and you lose a piece of yourself. Thus, your being is divided by the amount of people you have sex with. For example, if one has sex with 100 people, that means you are divided 100 times.

Isn't that like what people experience after having sex or something?

It may feel 'good', but don't you lose something. Let's say sex is the highest form of intimacy or revelation of yourself to someone that you reserve to someone who you really love, and you have sex with another woman - now for the sake of arguement it could be 1 or it could be 100 - it doesn't make a difference because the 'at least one' arguement is enough to start a slippery slope, so 1 girl or 10000 girls doesn't make a difference if you are really dividing a soul - it's just a question to the extent of divided souls.

So is this true, are you the same self after you have sex, or do you think you are a devil-possessed person afterwards that has like sold off a part of you to another girl or multiple girls, and feel lost?

Well --- maybe you would feel less 'spiritual' after sex since it's unholy - that would suck, I mean, wouldn't you like to square off with God, I mean, you never know when you are doing to die anyway - then you wont be ready to meet God with a lifestyle that has sex in it, right?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What about crabs (lice going into your public hairs) and shingles (skin flaking on the genitals), sound like quite unpleasant experiences?

Then there is this thing that if you have sex, a piece of your soul goes to another person forever, and you lose a piece of yourself. Thus, your being is divided by the amount of people you have sex with. For example, if one has sex with 100 people, that means you are divided 100 times.

Isn't that like what people experience after having sex or something?

It may feel 'good', but don't you lose something. Let's say sex is the highest form of intimacy or revelation of yourself to someone that you reserve to someone who you really love, and you have sex with another woman - now for the sake of arguement it could be 1 or it could be 100 - it doesn't make a difference because the 'at least one' arguement is enough to start a slippery slope, so 1 girl or 10000 girls doesn't make a difference if you are really dividing a soul - it's just a question to the extent of divided souls.

So is this true, are you the same self after you have sex, or do you think you are a devil-possessed person afterwards that has like sold off a part of you to another girl or multiple girls, and feel lost?

Well --- maybe you would feel less 'spiritual' after sex since it's unholy - that would suck, I mean, wouldn't you like to square off with God, I mean, you never know when you are doing to die anyway - then you wont be ready to meet God with a lifestyle that has sex in it, right?
What the hell are you on about? Are you blind? Did you not read what I had posted before?

All this nonsense is your own way of dealing with your incapability to attract a beautiful woman, you're finding reasons to avoid sex because of your failures.

This isn't healthy man, stop looking for excuses.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If God didn't want us to have sex he shouldn't have made us crave sex. If God does exist he is a sadistic mother****er, he gives us desires, feelings, needs and then tells us to go against our natural urges. Look but don't touch, touch but don't taste, taste but don't swallow.

I do not believe in God as written in the bible. A book does not give us the answers to the mystery's that surround us. 2000 year ago we worshiped Apollo, Zeus and Hades. Religion is a way to control the masses it has been uses for tens of thousands of years. The bible says the world is 3000 years old yet we find remains older than that yearly. Anyway that is beside the point I respect peoples religions if you do not want to have sex because you believe in God and God tells you not to then don't.

What I am annoyed at is your idiotic comments on STD's people like you who try to justify their inadequacy by lying to themselves do massive damage to others. Do not come to this forum or any other and say things like 'most hot women have an STD'. It is just ignorant, 20 out of 1000 women have STD's and I am sure out of those 20 some are hot some are not.

Oh really, and where did you get that little gem from? probably a quote from a movie that made its way into popular culture and now you repeat it as if it is meaningful. What you said up there just proves to me you are trying to justify your inadequacy and that is ok it is fine justify away. Just do not come here with your bull**** facts about STD's and AID's.

Crabs and Shignles are still STD's and only 20 out of 1000 women have them. Crabs are pubic lice, children catch head lice at school when the interact with other children. So lets not let children interact with each other anymore because they can catch lice from each other or God forbid the dreaded flu.

The facts are that with common sense and protection the chances of catching an STD or AIDS are extremely low and you should not be here making people think otherwise because you cant get laid.

Take you bull****, slanderous, ignorant propaganda elsewhere.

Reaction score
NickBe said:
What I am annoyed at is your idiotic comments on STD's people like you who try to justify their inadequacy by lying to themselves do massive damage to others. Do not come to this forum or any other and say things like 'most hot women have an STD'. It is just ignorant, 20 out of 1000 women have STD's and I am sure out of those 20 some are hot some are not.
STD's are quite serious once you catch them - you were lucky.

NickBe said:
Oh really, and where did you get that little gem from? probably a quote from a movie that made its way into popular culture and now you repeat it as if it is meaningful.
I've heard this from different books, and my cousin. I cant remember which books I've read that said that, but I've heard about that concept before a few times.

NickBe said:
What you said up there just proves to me you are trying to justify your inadequacy and that is ok it is fine justify away. Just do not come here with your bull**** facts about STD's and AID's.
My cousin has options and he has never had sex and this is in the face of having opportunities to have had sex many times over. For the record, even I have had opportunities in the past to have sex if I really wanted to pursue it but something has always kept me back because it just doesn't seem "me" or something that I can see myself doing other than childsplay sexuality (i.e kissing, looking at a nude girl, some touching would be maximum parameters)

You see, I"m not arguing against child sexuality here, I could say, toucing breasts for example is wrong - and I've never done that and start saying 'well you can catch STD's from touching breasts, so why should I want to touch a breast?', but that's not the purpose of this thread at all - it's real, it's about 'going all the way' and the reprocussions. This is not sour grapes.

He rejected a girlfriend because she was too pushy to lose her virginity on him and said, he only having sex once he's married. In fact he's happy to stay single since he sees his parents arguing too many times. But he says, sex is sacred and that special intimacy of sharing of himself is to be made only to the right woman, and a virign woman at that, and if he never finds the right girl, he said he ain't going to do it since he vowed to the Lord.

This is not some propaganda or things I'm pulling out of a hat - but I believe my cousin knows what he's talking about.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is propaganda when you make up facts to further your point.

You said most hot women have STD's, that is a complete fabrication. It is simply not true 20 in every 1000 women have STD's. With condoms and common sense most STD's can be prevented.

Do not tell me I am lucky, I never have unprotected sex with a stranger and I certainly look at the womans vagina before I have sex. If I notice herpes, pubic lice or any kind of rash it means no sex. As for other STD's I use the condom and it protects against them.

I have slept with lets say 70 women statistically speaking only 1 of them would have had an STD. So statistically my promiscuity has potentially exposed me to 1 STD carrier. Now wearing a condom did not allow that STD to be transmitted to me. You can not dispute the statistics.

The risk of catching an STD if you utilize common sense and use a condom is maybe 1 in 500. That is a rough estimate so statistically I would need to sleep with 500 women to get an STD.

Look i do not care about your beliefs or your closed minded opinions I care that you fabricate facts. You said that almost all hot women have an STD that is completely fabricated and that in essence is what propaganda is.

So **** off with your propaganda if you want to bring something constructive to the table then I am all for it but telling me that almost all attractive females are diseased is an idiotic lie.

STD's are quite serious once you catch them - you were lucky.
First of all it depends on which STD it is and second I never said STD are not serious.

Reaction score
It's true about the hot babes thing though because all the hot babes in my cousin's circle of friends at his Public high school somewhere in the US had STD's, but maybe it's just that school, and maybe there were just a few hot babes in the whole school.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not true, statistics show that, man it is like you are a brick wall, one isolated incident of 10 kids in your idiot cousins school does not mean that the 20 million or so attractive females in America have STD's. Maybe you should avoid sex with your intelligence and commons sense you will probably catch small pox the first time you have sex.

By the way you should have yourself checked out, low sex is a precursor to some major and even terminal medical conditions. Some hereditary which would explain your cousin. Males can not live without sex that is why priests that try it end up molesting children. It is unnatural...

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skywalker, I have to commend you for at least having the courage to post on a topic such as this b/c you probably knew you were just going to get a bunch of replies saying "wtf is your problem!".

Having said that, you have some great points about the safety issues of sex. In most probability, if you use protection, you should be ok but, yes, ..it happens. And the consequences of these "mistakes" are not pretty at all. They can completely alter a person's way of life and personal freedom(having a child, herpes..who wants to touch you then!). Most people don't want to fully accept the responsibilities of their behaviors b/c it is easier to "be horny, fvck biatches, and then act like your a badazz."

The way I see it; do what you will, but always be man enough to accept the potential consequence. It is up to each individual to decide what sex means to them, and which beliefs to court about the issue, but keep it real and stay aware of what you are doing.

Lars Porsenna

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe - good informative stuff, thanx.

Adding some stuff.

The risk of contracting AIDS when sleeping with an infected woman without condom is about 1:700 to 1:1000, which is pretty low. When the infection is fresh, however, the risk is about 30 times higher. 1:25 is already something quite different... About every 5th european person is immune to AIDS due to a genetic mutation. Very interesting tangent: that same mutation had their ancestors survive the pestilence epidemia in Europe in the middle ages. Same lock/key for the virus. Just FYI, don´t rely on it)

I have slept with lots of prostitutes in my life, I had 2 wild years in which I guess I have slept with over 200 promiscuous women and prostitutes. And in that time I knew many guys doing the same. Almost everybody told the same - you don´t get STDs from professional sex workers as they exactly know what they are doing. You get STDs from loose amateuer hoes, the occasional housewife etc. because they are a lot less strict about Safer Sex.

But as a principle - "if you are afraid of teeth, don´t get a bl0wjob". Means - if you want to f_ck, you have to accept the risk of concepting STDs. The risk for AIDS by doing Safer sex is very low. The risk of contracting Tripper, Syphilis, herpes and all the stuff that is non lethal is much higher, but still not so high you should be paranoic about it. If you have bad luck, you for instance may contract a form of syphilis called "condome rim syphilis" where syphilis enters your body exactly at the rim of the condome, at the base of the c0ck. If you are very unlucky... but all this can be cured.

An almost holy ritual for every guy doing prostitutes is that he washes his c0ck with an antiseptic after the f0ck. This lowers the risk additionally. There are antiseptic solutions out there that are specific for STD germs. A very good and modern one that almost everybody doing prostitutes uses is called Myramistine. You wash your c0ck with it and fill it into the uretha after sex. Ask your local doctor about it. Use it, it costs only a few bucks.

But again - I know men that have f_cked 400 or 500 prostitutes and never contracted anything. So if you are careful and doing only Safer Sex, you can bang away all you want.

elmnick

Don Juan
Reaction score
"God created sex. Priests created marriage" ~ Voltaire

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true about the hot babes thing though because all the hot babes in my cousin's circle of friends at his Public high school somewhere in the US had STD's
If they all slept with the same man and no one used condoms this is possible. It does not reflect on society as a whole. If your friends went to a party and made out with a girl with open leprosy and catch it, that does not make the whole world a leper.