Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the point of dealing with chics you don't want to phuck/don't wanna phuck you?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BacardiGuy said:
:up:

I became friends with a hot girl I met at and she consistently sets me up with her friends. I'll call her to chill and next thing I know she's turning herself into a third wheel by showing up with a horny friend. I guess she pimps me out... that's fantastic. :D
One of the girls who hooks me up all of the time is my buddy's girlfriend. She's likes girls too, and I think she gets off living vicariously through me. This chick is AWESOME. She wanted to hook me up with her cousin one night and I couldn't make it, so the next day I asked her if she had any other friends she wanted me to make out with, and she said "Yea, ALL of them!" hehe

It's pretty cool. I know I can trust her not to run her mouth so I tell her details I don't share with anyone else.

The last chick I was with I met through her. It's funny cause when I told her I thought her friend was pretty hot she said jokingly "well you might have to fight me for her!" After I banged her friend she kept asking me "Did she have nice t!ts?" and "Did she look hot naked?" and "Was she good in bed?".

As long as I supply her with a few erotic details here and there she's happy to "pimp me out" to her friends :up:

Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
I don't understand it.

Maybe it's me.

I've always been under the impression that "there's plenty or more fish"...

So it sorta baffles me why guys get into chics and waste time and feelings on women that aren't gonna give them any at the end of the night/or at least any any time soon...

It's a total waste of time.

That is the ultimate goal..

I've been getting chics since 11 years of age and never in my life have i really persisted on a chic that just didn't want me.

Sexually,i've had teases and aw's play with my mind but nothing more than that..

I'd rather lower my standards and go out and have a nice time with an average chic that's into me and attracted to me than with a chic that doesn't even want me to come to her home,or get sexual with her?????

What is the point of me being with her if I can't phuck her?I'd rather be out with the guys then,b1tch..

Everything else comes with the vagina,not the other way around.I don't care how cool,or funny a chic is or how she has similar hobbies and goals,and how unique and special and blah and blah,...okay?

If I can't have sex with her what is the whole point then?To be freinds...:nono:

What is the point and what is the reason behind that?:I just suppose men want what they can't have/have unrealistic physical standards because of the media..so they MUST have THAT CHIC...lol,it's a two-way street daddy,she's has to like you back...lmao....
There are 20,000 chicks turning 18 everyday. 20,000 chicks turning 19 everyday and so on and so on. STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND SARGE! :rockon:

David Delangelo

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
^^ so where do ya'll find all these girls that hook you up with there friends? i find it hard to get these cuz most girls i befriend end up liking me. how do you get them to not like you?
The problem most guys have with having female friends is that they are concerned that THEY will have feelings for the chick making for an unhealthy relationship if she doesn't reciprocate. This is fully understandable.

If your female friends like you, on the other hand, it's not nearly as big of a problem. Make sure you keep them at arms length. Don't do anything to lead them on. Keep them on a leash as FRIENDS and you can still run game on other chicks (her friends).

There's a thin line here, and you gotta be careful when and if you cross it cause it's bitten me in the a$$ before.

For example- you might be semi attracted to one of these girls and end up making out with her, fooling around, or even having sex with her. That changes the dynamic and sets you up for getting c0ckblocked.

I have two female friends that are like this. Although I have only made out with one of them and only done a little more with the other, it's a lot harder to mack on their friends now. Had I kept my hands to myself they might not have been specifically HOOKING ME UP with their friends, but I wouldn't have been as likely to have gotten resistance when I do go for the friend.

Actually the one I fooled around with a few times I DID manage to bang her friend one drunken night after hitting the clubs. Got the friend up in the jacuzzi and asked the other one to join us (it was innocent, I promise!) but she was having none of it. She flipped me the bird as she stormed out, but guess what? We are all still friends to this day and this chick still calls me up pretty much every weekend.

You really can't control how a lot of this goes down. You just have to recognize a situation and change your game plan according to how it plays out. It's always hard to be able to have your cake and eat it too, but get yourself in the right situation (like a buddy's girl who hooks you up) and it can be done.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell... girls can be fun without sex.

As long as you don't really want them or care for them, then treat them like regular people.

I never had a girl who is just a friend USE me in any way. Some of them even wake up at 3 AM to pick your drunken ass from a club... others do my HW.

What about sisters and mothers? You ignore those women completely because you can't f*ck them?

This thread is RETARDED.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
What the hell... girls can be fun without sex.

As long as you don't really want them or care for them, then treat them like regular people.

I never had a girl who is just a friend USE me in any way. Some of them even wake up at 3 AM to pick your drunken ass from a club... others do my HW.

What about sisters and mothers? You ignore those women completely because you can't f*ck them?

This thread is RETARDED.
agreed, I am actually friends with a lot more females than I am males (my school has a 60 to 70% female population). My best friend/ex-swing dance partner (female 3.5) hooked me up with her best friend (current relationship). I am happy with her for this and I am always trying to be hooked up by other female friends or they are trying to hook up with me (especially when I am taken). It also leads me to options that I have.

Plus it makes girls more accessible to me and more relaxed around me. I talked with this one girl and she was cool, but didn't get a long with her. Then I had two of her friends with me the one day and she changed around. Became really good friends with her and hang out with me all the time now. We almost ended up dating, but I found out new information about her. Quit right there because it was how my ex-girlfriend dealt with problems. NOT FOR ME :mad:

This is a bullsh!t post.

Low self-esteem guys are afraid to make friends with females.
High Self-esteem guys make friends with everyone.

comic_relief

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Plus it makes girls more accessible to me and more relaxed around me.
I am convinced that making a connection with a woman THROUGH another woman who knows and likes you is the absolute easiest way to get from point "A" to point "B". You have already passed at least half of her qualifiers withe the high quality social proof. I can't tell you how many times it just seems to fall into place with women gravitating toward me in a VERY short period of time when I meet them through other girls.

Low self-esteem guys are afraid to make friends with females.
High Self-esteem guys make friends with everyone.

comic_relief
I agree, to a point. But I don't think it applies 100% of the time.

It seems as if some guys just aren't wired to be able to handle platonic or semi platonic relationships with women. They have to be fukking them or they have zero interest in being around them.

I feel bad for them cause they are missing out on a lot of fun and opportunities, but to each his own.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I feel bad for them cause they are missing out on a lot of fun and opportunities, but to each his own.
On a lot of fun? Nah, they are missing out on about 50% of the world population. that is a lot of fun that they are missing out on.

Thats like a racist person not hanging out with a person because they are a certain skin color or race.

I am convinced that making a connection with a woman THROUGH another woman who knows and likes you is the absolute easiest way to get from point "A" to point "B". You have already passed at least half of her qualifiers withe the high quality social proof. I can't tell you how many times it just seems to fall into place with women gravitating toward me in a VERY short period of time when I meet them through other girls.
Of course it is the easiest way plus you are already having the friends like you. Killing two birds with one stone :up: Most girls want to have the OK from all of her friends.

This just one side of why it is good to have female friends. Don't get me wrong, I used to think the same way. then I unplugged myself from the sosuave-matrix and started to think for myself.

I began accepting people for who they are instead of what kind of "looks" or "game" that a person has. Don't limit yourself and love life. Live it.

comic_relief

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
This may be a new concept to a lot of men who have never had a healthy relationship with a woman but

drum roll.

Some girls are great fun to hang with. Some girls make loyal friends.

Some girls will bring joy to your life EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BANGING THEM!!!

JJ
He's completely right. I have female friends who are the coolest girls ever, and are just fun to hang out with. They drink beer, they like sports and they talk about cars. Its just fun being around them.

And lets not forget another great reason for having female friends:

SOCIAL PROOF! You are a cool, confident guy who isnt constantly trying to phuck every girl around (girls like choosy guys, not guys who just phuck everything) and is just generally well liked by girls, for all sorts of reasons.

The point of view that a hot girl is your enemy if she doesnt sleep with you is nonsense. That way lies everything bad about PU.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, though, it's not goot social proof if you are hanging out with a girl that LBJFed you. It's not good for your psyche, either.

If it was YOU that made them "just friends", then it's fine.

One more word of warning, if you hang out with chicks TOO much, it can start to affect your manliness. Not saying it WILL, but if you start to PREFER hanging out with your female friends over your guy friends, the risk is definitely there (unless you're very self-aware).

sca_p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
This may be a new concept to a lot of men who have never had a healthy relationship with a woman but

drum roll.

Some girls are great fun to hang with. Some girls make loyal friends.

Some girls will bring joy to your life EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BANGING THEM!!!

JJ
Agreed 100%. Some of my best friends are girls and we have a blast together. We stick up for each other, help each other out, and have fun doing things together. I've wondered time and time again why some guys refuse to believe that people of the opposite sex CAN be friends...with that mindset, they're missing out on some really great people in this world.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of reasons, the question asked was pointless.

It could be for social proof, she could be a guinea pig with new theories, she might be more fun than others etc...

And if you can't get her, then you should lift you game, ask yourself why not?

Also, some guys get emotionally attached because that's what emotions do!

You just blame guys for it, you can't blame girls for it. We are acting upon emotion when we find someone sexually attractive, we aren't using logics.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
On a lot of fun? Nah, they are missing out on about 50% of the world population. that is a lot of fun that they are missing out on.

Thats like a racist person not hanging out with a person because they are a certain skin color or race.

Of course it is the easiest way plus you are already having the friends like you. Killing two birds with one stone :up: Most girls want to have the OK from all of her friends.

This just one side of why it is good to have female friends. Don't get me wrong, I used to think the same way. then I unplugged myself from the sosuave-matrix and started to think for myself.

I began accepting people for who they are instead of what kind of "looks" or "game" that a person has. Don't limit yourself and love life. Live it.

comic_relief
comic, right on bro:up:

Reaction score
So, you only deal with chicks to stroke your ego and have sex with them - that's a poor way of viewing things.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally

Having female friends has made me so much more comfortable around women that I hope I am never without a female friend or two. The longer I flirt with and hang out with my female friends who i don't really want to ****, I get better at it with those whom I do.

There's always at least alittle bit of sexual tension with my female friends, even if we both completely understand it's never going to happen and definitely prefer it that way. I use that as practice and it definitely works. Especially when I'm having a good time with them you can just see the envy on other girls' faces at parties.

Having women as friends is the shyte if only to use them to practice kino flirting etc... all eventually to land a winner/keeper.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
^^just to play devils advocate here for a sec.

while having female friends can make you more comfortable aruond women...
most AFC's have tons of female friends and are still uncomfortable around women, especially ones they like.

how is that if having female friends makes you more able to talk to women?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
^^just to play devils advocate here for a sec.

while having female friends can make you more comfortable aruond women...
most AFC's have tons of female friends and are still uncomfortable around women, especially ones they like.

how is that if having female friends makes you more able to talk to women?
Alright devils advocate, here is why it is good for DJ's to have female friends while it is bad for AFC's to have female friends.

Ah the difference between the AFC and DJ is vast. Lets look for a second at the AFC vs. the DJ (generalizations please from personal experience).

AFC's interaction with women is to try to "get some"
DJ's interaction with women is to have fun and if he can "get some" will choose to have it.

AFC's have low self-esteem.
DJ's have high self-esteem.

AFC's are molded by society and friends.
DJ's are molded by themselves and their own thoughts.

AFC's spend most of their time in oneitis with these same women (can anyone say ulterior motive).
DJ's only take the conversation and will stay away from oneitis at all chances. He will make his wants and desires known almost immeadiately.

Now look at how I painted the AFC vs. the DJ.

AFC's sit there and want to go out with the girl. The sexual desire is almost always there (it is hidden though) and will hurt the AFC in the long run, while the DJ will let his sexual desire be known and he will go after what he wants. Even if the DJ doesn't get what he wants, he will still be better off than the AFC.

The reason that this will hurt is that the motives are different. Look at the difference between hidden and open motives. Plus the DJ is willing to take the risk while the AFC hides his true emotions until it is too late.

Women hate people with ulterior motives, but will love the guy that is true with himself and her. I know because that iswhy my girlfriend likes me even though I am an assh0le.

I also don't let women think one thing about me, but do something completely different. When I was an AFC, women hated me because I lied about my true feelings toward them. Now as a DJ women love to know me because I spice up their lives.

comic_relief

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
There's always at least alittle bit of sexual tension with my female friends, even if we both completely understand it's never going to happen and definitely prefer it that way. I use that as practice and it definitely works. Especially when I'm having a good time with them you can just see the envy on other girls' faces at parties.
That's the whole key.

If your female friends look at you as an unworthy male or if they have rejected you it's best to avoid interacting with them.

I would say that with most if not all of my female friends there is always a very subtle sexual element to the relationship. 99% of the time it is never acted upon, but it's always implied that although we aren't overtly attracted to each other, if the planets came into alignment something COULD happen between us. And like you said, other women pick up on that vibe and it makes your stock climb.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another great reason for having female friends. Access to women you would normally have a more difficult time getting involved with.

Last night I went out with the female friend of mine I mentioned earlier in this post, the one I have messed around with in the past. She's around 26-27, but she works with a bunch of girls who are 21-22.

Her best friend that I hooked up with last year was 20 at the time. Last night she brought another friend out with us, who it turns out had just turned 21 a few days or weeks ago. Here I am, 35 yrs old, and by the end of the night I'm making out with a 21 yr old sorority girl. I simply would not have the exposure to women in this age group were it not for female friends.

Of course it isn't impossible to hook up with chicks this young when you're my age, but the friend intro helps TREMENDOUSLY