Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the oldest girl u've dated? Any tips for older women?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a date with a 33 yr old hottie (im 22) on Sunday.... We're doing dinner and playing pool... that'll be the biggest age diff for me. prior to her it was a 27 yr old when I was 21. whats the biggest age diff you've been with/dated?

Older chicks love me... I'm a big guy and while younger girls often dont respond the best to me, older girls will actually try to pick me up lol.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never actually dated an older woman, but i did fvck a 27 year old and a 30 year old when i was 21. Good times.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My range is 16-57 so far, I , I don't see it getting extended on either side any time soon.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy damn. You hooked up with a 57 year old? Awesome. I assume she was pretty for her age?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are considered cougars my friend, that's why they are approaching you. Not that there'sanything wrong with that. 33 is no big deal, it'll be fun for you, trust me. But....... I'm 29 andI just hooked up with a 20 year old, and the oldest, was only 30.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is simply a case of mind over matter.... if you don't mind, it don't matter.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I briefly dated a 40 (the oldest compared to my age at the time) year old when I was 24 or 25. My ex is 40 years old. I've dated so many older women that I've lost count. They are so good at giving bj's that it's ridiculous.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age differential is interesting. When I was 24 I nailed a 40, and 16 older is still my "record", and recently I hit one "barely legal" at 25 years younger, also my "record". For any lurking feminists out there, sorry ladies, younger is better f*cking, no contest.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Age differential is interesting. When I was 24 I nailed a 40, and 16 older is still my "record", and recently I hit one "barely legal" at 25 years younger, also my "record". For any lurking feminists out there, sorry ladies, younger is better f*cking, no contest.
Barely legal is 14 in most of the world including Canada.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Barely legal is 14 in most of the world including Canada.
I'd say the average is more like 16+. The common range is 16-18, with most having a Romeo and Juliet sort of provision that pushes it lower in certain circumstances. As for Canada, "The Tackling Violent Crime Act took effect on 1 May 2008, raising the age of consent to 16 from 14."

San Jose California said:
^but younger have less experience
So? All she has to do is do as I tell her.

ATP

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ed a 40ish woman once (she was fit though) just to try it out @ 24. Wouldn't do it again, the older woman thing is a little overhyped imo but if you got a fantasy about it then go for it and try it out and at least you can say that you tried it.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 19 I ****ed a woman who was 33 doing her PHD at Yale

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I f**ked a realtor who was 51 and I was 20. All because of that show Deal or No Deal. And she must've done this cuz her daughter wouldn't be interested in me unless I had 6 figures on me. 6 feet didn't matter to her.

I even f**ked one of my neighbors who was oh so fine and at age 41 when I was 18. She waited until the house was to herself, despite the fact she was staying directly across the street from me.

Here's the bottom skinny, age don't make a difference.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 25 I dated a women of 35 for 3 years. Hot, very hot...! When I was 29 I had one of 24. A very good surprise (sexually)...