What's the most romantic thing you've done for a girl?

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've spent the last 5 years meandering from girl to girl on almost a weekly basis, so I haven't really had the opportunity to let my romance bloom.

My top story dates back to highschool: I grabbed my girlfriend at school by her locker, spun her around, and made out with her. I had a ring inside my mouth I noticed her eying the day before when we were at the mall. I went back and got it just to surprise her, and she loved it.

Bah, that sounds really lame in retrospect.

I'm sure you guys can top it; let's have it.

~Rx

P.S. I recently wrote about several sexual exploits I've had over the course of the last year, so check out the last dozen or so entries in my journal if that tickles your fancy. You might learn a thing or two about picking up girls along the way.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissed a girl passionately while she had my *** on her lips/in her mouth.

REd-xL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Kissed a girl passionately while she had my *** on her lips/in her mouth.
Joking or not, girls actually really dig that sh!t. Swallowing is already such a hassle that if you don't mind kissing them right after, they take it as a sign of respect.

theshist

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was one for my x's birthdays, I had done some research thru her friends and family as to what a list of some of her favorite songs were. I put together a cd of these songs (mostly slow) and on the night of her birthday, I drove out to a local park (not many people are ever at this park after 9pm) thats on the water front. I pulled my car up next to the pavillion, popped my trunk, put the cd in my player and turned it up. She was waiting for me at the pavillion while I was putting the music on. I joined her and we danced for a couple hours. She didn't stop crying she loved it so much.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REd-xL
Joking or not, girls actually really dig that sh!t. Swallowing is already such a hassle that if you don't mind kissing them right after, they take it as a sign of respect.
I wasn't joking. That's the nicest thing I've ever done to a girl.