Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the Most heart wrenching pics you ever seen

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want GUT WRETCHING try looking for Two Girls, One Cup- that's currently the most disgusting, gnarliest video on the internet.

Even shock-proof Joe Rogan had a hard time watching it!

WARNING- Not for the faint-hearted.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the beach in Surfer´s, Australia.. Little japanese guy, about 5 or 6 y.o., standing beside his parents, both all bloated and shYt from water, both drowned trying to pull him out of the 3 m high waves. Paramedics worked at them for qute some time, but...
Picture from hell.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did some searching on that Skel and it seems it probably is true.

What I found said a young photographer taking pictures regarding the famine in Sudan won a Pulitzer prize or something for it and then a few months later he became despondent and committed suicide.

Just goes to show if you aren't mentally hardened and gaze into the abyss straight away it will consume you.

The guy in my guess was simply too young and probably had not had enough life experience and familiarity with real life horrors to be properly desensitized to this stuff for his own mental survival.

Anyway as for the most heart wrenching pictures I've ever seen well one is real and one is from a movie.

1. JFK autopsy photos.

2. The famous scene from Platoon where Elias gets gunned down by the VC and has his arms up in the air looking to be saved.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think when they say heart wrenching they don't mean disgusting.

in the early part of the war, when the terrorists' first video of cutting someones head off... i watched that. 'heart' wrenching and pretty gut wrenching also.

Sir Juanalot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
dont know if this is true but from what I have heard the person who photographed this commited suicide a few months after this photo hit the front page of, I think it was national geographic or something like that.

The kid in the photo was walking to a town a few miles away for food but never made it.
33 year old Kevin Carter was his name. Tragic story.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
On the beach in Surfer´s, Australia.. Little japanese guy, about 5 or 6 y.o., standing beside his parents, both all bloated and shYt from water, both drowned trying to pull him out of the 3 m high waves. Paramedics worked at them for qute some time, but...
Picture from hell.
Really?

I used to live there... It's a pretty wicked beach, soo many lifeguards.

I guess **** happens tho, eh?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Really?

I used to live there... It's a pretty wicked beach, soo many lifeguards.

I guess **** happens tho, eh?
Yup. Went to TSS for a year back in the day. BTW remember three guys from Toronto there)
But the surf... wicked, yeah. Lucky I got away, I and those dudes where swimming some 100 meters away when this whole shyt went down.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these pictures here are really heart wrenching, but that 9/11 picture with the guy jumping out of the WTC made me laugh. Maybe because I have a morbid humour. Thanks I needed that.