Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the most common name that you attract?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the end of age 21, my 'notches' were in the 20's (I made my age that year). I decided to start a list because if my luck continued, I'd probably eventually forget a few.

To this day, I've never had a girl named "Alice." I've always wanted one and (if I wasn't currently in a relationship) I'd almost be willing to drop my standards just to fill that void. If we don't count different spellings or nicknames, my most popular bed-mate name is Kathy (this includes "Kate" "Catherine" etc..) I'm up to six. What's your most popular name?

I also seem to attract more women born under the Cancer sign. Anyone else keep tabs on things like this?
I'd never remember this stuff, but keeping a list makes it easier.
I've dated two women born, July 02, July 06 and August 03 + one that was also born on my birthday.

None of the above is to brag or boast. HeII, I'm 60 years old. @The Duke is younger than me (and occupied more time with marriage than I have with relationships) and I'm sure he has me beat.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread.

Too bad I'm from Asia, so I cannot contribute in terms of an anglo-saxon perspective in regards to names.

Where I'm from, people have similar discussion too, about what names that are most slvtty, or most annoying, or most Karen names, etc... sth like that.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wondered why it plays out like it does. I've had 5 "Kristin" derivatives. 3 of them came one right after another. That was great fun. My friends couldn't keep up, I barely could.

And for some reason I predominantly attract Leo's and Libra's....and they are usually Daddy's girls.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember half their names. I'm somewhere in the 100s.

But it's kind of ironic that I know literally zero of their star signs seeing as I used to use Tarot readings as part of my gambits before I started using more natural game.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the end of age 21, my 'notches' were in the 20's (I made my age that year). I decided to start a list because if my luck continued, I'd probably eventually forget a few.

To this day, I've never had a girl named "Alice." I've always wanted one and (if I wasn't currently in a relationship) I'd almost be willing to drop my standards just to fill that void. If we don't count different spellings or nicknames, my most popular bed-mate name is Kathy (this includes "Kate" "Catherine" etc..) I'm up to six. What's your most popular name?

I also seem to attract more women born under the Cancer sign. Anyone else keep tabs on things like this?
I'd never remember this stuff, but keeping a list makes it easier.
I've dated two women born, July 02, July 06 and August 03 + one that was also born on my birthday.

None of the above is to brag or boast. HeII, I'm 60 years old. @The Duke is younger than me (and occupied more time with marriage than I have with relationships) and I'm sure he has me beat.
Katherine/Catherine/Kathryn/Kate/Kat etc. for me too. By some distance. I'm currently seeing a Kate.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this day, I've never had a girl named "Alice." I've always wanted one and (if I wasn't currently in a relationship) I'd almost be willing to drop my standards just to fill that void.
You're just not asking out enough diner waitresses. ;)

Honestly I've never considered the name thing. I imagine it has a lot to do with one's generation (or if you're in the game long enough, the next generation or two, lol). Plus names derived from Katherine and Elizabeth and Anne are very enduring and I've definitely had at least one of each.

Since leaving college I've gone international/multi ethnic so a lot of mine are more unique. Not sure I've had any repeats (even among the white Yankee girls) although a few I don't remember. As far as star signs, no idea.

Too bad I'm from Asia, so I cannot contribute in terms of an anglo-saxon perspective in regards to names.
One thing I've noticed about Asian girls in the US - the Western names they take (to make it easier for everyone) are often the popular names of US girls from years past. Cindy, Nancy, Lucy, etc.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 3x Paula, for some damn reason.

They where all bangs or plates though haha

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for me it's Katya, with Yulia in 2nd place. :)

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jen or Jennifer

When I was younger I dated a few Tonya's

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ever attract a bunch of Candy's.....SS wont be able to fix you, just admit yourself to the mental hospital. I've had one and she broke all records for crazy.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better discussion would be what ethnic group you attract. For me it seems to be Asians of all variety, including middle eastern, per capita it's quite high. One of my friends on the other hand seems to attract a lot of hispanic women.

Truth is, I can't remember the majority of women's names I've been with (most recently, I had been with a girl for 3+ months and took me 15 min to remember her name when I was talking to about her with a friend a while back). So, looking through my phone contact list gives these results (obviously doesn't mean I fvcked all them, just means I got their #)

Alicia/Alissa (8)
Brittany (8)
Emily (9)
Hannah (9)
Madeline/Maddie(7)

Last edited:

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jane - 4 of them (one was a 'Jayne'), no idea why
In fact 'J's in general - Jacqueline(Jacqui) - Jen - Joanne(Jo) - and a Julianne.

Also - If we're talking about general trends - Nurses and teachers. between them probably make up around 40% of the women I've been with.
The 'teacher' thing, I know why - I do outreach work with youth groups and come into contact with a lot of people in educational professions.
Nurses...? No idea why... but there have been a few.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also do very well with Cancers.
I tend to do well with certain birthsigns, and badly with others.
Good - Cancer, Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn.
Bad - Gemini and Sagittarius.
Fellow Scorpios tend to be fireworks in the bedroom, but never lasts because our personalities clash.

Current interest is a Cancer and looks like it might become LTR.
(I don't like the term 'plate' - and if I get involved beyond ONS, I tend to only date one woman at a time)
Current is a first for me when it comes to name (Annie)

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros your tendency to attract girls based on their zodiac sign is meaningless and random. And there are more people born in the summer/fall so naturally you're going to meet more people born in those months anyway.