Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the longest [in days] that you've gone without talking to your GF?

Whats the longest [in days] that youve gone without talking to u'r GF during a fight?

• Less than a day

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 1 day

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 2 days

• 3 days

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 4 days

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 5 days

• 6 days

• 7 days (A week or more)

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the longest [in days] that you've gone without talking to your GF during a fight?

T.T. Boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long Island, NY: More Mexicans than Tijuana!
I once went six days, but not because we were in any kind of fight. I was just a shytty boyfriend. Eventually I got my act together and started talking to her more frequently, which has caused the sex to increase exponentially :D .

Fadero

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been like 3 days so far, and I haven't given in. But I feel at times that I'm going to cave and call her. The whole reason why we're fighting is that she refuses to put more effort into this relationship and keeps on disrespecting me every so often.

I keep telling myself that I don't need to put up with this bullsh*t, but my emotions tie me down and make me want to give in. I heard through her family members that she is telling them other reasons why we are fighting, and that she does not seem to care that I am mad. That even makes me more mad.

What are the extreme consequences for giving in, again? I need reminders to keep my head on straight so I won't give in.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One gal got really petty

I think it was over a week, but I'm not sure.

In retrospect, that may have been the wrong thing to do. I should have communicated more, and made it more clear she was throwing away a lot of good on account of chicken****. She was getting the best sex of her life.

In retrospect, she did miss me, but was waiting for me to make a stronger move to reconcile. So we were like 2 mirrors reflecting off each other, but neither made the necessary step to overcome the impasse.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am prone to phases where I drop off the face of the earth entirely for periods of time.

I'm getting better at fighting it but during the height of this peculiarity I actually went just under a month and a half. (in my defense it was only once, over the summer, and I was working full time)

I don't recommend it.