Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the LONGEST amount of time that's elapsed before you got back with an ex?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Did it happen 2 yrs later, 5 yrs later, 10 YEARS later? Anyone have any stories or know anyone this has happened to?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about 24 years !! We were teenage lovers and I went abroad to study and came back twenty years later // She called me after her marriage went south and we then got together F**Ked for about a month in motels.
I made the GRAND mistake of telling her "how I felt" and then she said "I need a friend - not another relationship" - FriendZone !
She then went on marry some boring old alcoholic high school teacher who lived on on disability welfare ..She was a beauty queen when she was 19 years old and she ate me up until we split .She dollowed me across three states when I was twenty one years old.

Guys -If an EX contacts you following a breakup OF HER'S, then she is on a mission of EGO REPAIR.. You will be used for this purpose and when she is feeling more emotionally stable she will move on.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A week.

Then it lasted for two months after that until I had to get rid of the b!tch since she couldn't stop cheating.

Talk about AFC on my part guys.

Don't ever take a cheater back.

Well, take them back if you'll do what a poster named 8ball did. His ex came crying back to him two years later after cheating on him and moving in with someother guy, he pretended he forgave her, took her to Atlantic City fvcked her for two weeks and then told her he never wanted to see her again haha.

RecoveringAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months in my case.
We were together for a couple years. Stupid fights etc. Then we broke up.
6 months of no contact and she comes back. Being totally AFC back then I got back together with her. We were together for a few more years.

We broke up again. This time I've learned my lesson. It's been 1.5 years since.

If a woman breaks up with you, no matter how bad you feel, DO NOT get back together with her. There is a reason everyone here says "no contact". In the end it really does make the most sense.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Six months ... don't do it, it's a mistake and in most cases, it's AFC. You realize why you broke up.

Amazing, after the second breakup, my ex-gf tried to reel me in one last time, this time I told her, "I've moved on." She was stunned.

In most cases, don't do it ... always exceptions to the rule, however.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 months.

I agree, in most cases it is a bad idea. Im no one to talk bc i have gone back to an ex, or taken her back rather, but there is usually a disfunctional reason for one person going back. Not always, but usually.

And never, EVER take back a cheater.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*pixie digs and digs in dirt, touches ground*

Nope, Hells still hot, so were're still apart! :)

Seriously, never, ever went back to an ex, never called, never crossed paths, never even asked to be friends.....what's done was meant to be.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Answer...

edger said:
Did it happen 2 yrs later, 5 yrs later, 10 YEARS later? Anyone have any stories or know anyone this has happened to?
edger... forget the B.tch... find another girl, or alteast in the mean time focus on your work or career(education), or go back to the gym... Forget about her man.... Dont hope for her to come back or vice versa, just forget that she ever existed...

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jophil28 said:
Guys -If an EX contacts you following a breakup OF HER'S, then she is on a mission of EGO REPAIR.. You will be used for this purpose and when she is feeling more emotionally stable she will move on.
now that is good advice..... truth hurts....

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This NEVER works.

If you were incompatible the FIRST time around, what makes you think the second will be any better? And don't lie to yourself by saying, "Well, yeah, I know, but..."

It's a total AFC move to take back a chick that dumped you (or you dumped)--she/you will only do it AGAIN.

I have played this game on many occasions; dumping a girl and then thinking how I really liked some things about her a few weeks/months later. 80% of the time they were willing to come back where I dumped then again FOR THE SAME REASONS.

It's the same when you get dumped by a girl, only it will hurt WORSE the second time around, damage your ego and confidence even more, etc., and set you MUCH FURTHER back than the first time.

Staying away and out of reach is called STRENGTH.

Adopt a warrior mentality and start over fresh somewhere else, building on what you learned.

Move on, bud.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Winner, great post...it's the truth guys. If she's calling, it means she just broke up or the relationship is souring at the moment

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
TruthHurts said:
edger... forget the B.tch... find another girl, or alteast in the mean time focus on your work or career(education), or go back to the gym... Forget about her man.... Dont hope for her to come back or vice versa, just forget that she ever existed...
TruthHurts, where did I mention I was thinking about my ex? I posted this because I was curious to see what everyone's experiences were..NOT for consolidation.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 year.

I thought I was doing it because I wanted to show the dude she hooked up with (and dumped me for) that I was still the sh*t.

Big mistake, what a waste of time that was.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Why would I waste my time? There literally at least 1 billion women out there. Why go back to the same one?

X-Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Why would I waste my time? There literally at least 1 billion women out there. Why go back to the same one?
Because the btch dumped you even though she said you were the best sex she'd ever had in her life and you thought she could be the one. It fcks with your head and its an ego trip!