Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what's the harshest/cruelest rejection you've ever faced?

Serenity

Reaction score
Damn, hudpes. I bumped into something similar not long ago, but found a way around it. She wasn't doing it because of "principles", I laughed my @ss off in her face like she was insane. I won, and she was saying "no, no, no, no" all the time, but when I slipped guess who put it back in xD Actions speak louder than words...

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had two bad rejections, and learned a lot from both.

First one was a snobby girl I had a crush on that worked at Wal Mart. I occasionally caught the girl looking at me as I'd go around the store, and one day I checked out at her register and tried to flirt. I tried a very casual approach, and immediately she shunned me. Worst part is this guy I knew from class saw the whole thing. As I was walking out he told me that she went to his High-school, and she did that to everyone.

2nd one was at a local department store. I went in to look around, mostly to see if there were any good girls to approach. Pretty much a girl working there keeps coming around flirting, not even talking about what the store has, and seems really interested. I ask for her number, and she excitedly writes it down. Wait a day or two to call, and it wasn't even hers. I realized then it was all just a sales ploy, and couldn't believe she went as far as she did. That taught me how manipulative females can be, but jokes on her I didn't buy s**t and never went back to that store.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost count how many bad rejections I've had over the years. The two that stand out the most though are:

1) when I was 14/15 we went roller skating every weekend. Wasn't sh!t else to do in my town at that time and you couldn't drive or you only had a permit. I'd been talking up this girl for a few weeks (didn't know sh!t about "game" or anything like that). Long story short she requested a song to me and had it announced over the loud speaker (everyone did this to their g/f or b/f to show how much they "loved" them....ooooh baby we are so meant to be, nobody has ever requested a song for me before.haha). The song she picked though was "Never Gonna Get It" by En Vouge. The whole place heard it, including all my friends.lol All she did was laugh.

Ironically enough fate bit her in the @$$ about 4 years later. I tore up my shoulder in college and my coach set up for me to continue my rehab at home on Christmas break. I showed up the first day and guess who was my physical therapist? That same ol' b!tch that played the song. What's funny though is she'd gotten faaaaat. Still is fat to this day! I walk in all in tip top shape and she tries to make a joke about that song she played for me. She thought it was funny but I didn't say anything. After my rehab that day I called my coach and told him to find me someone else to rehab me or I won't go. She knew I asked to be switched when I showed up the next day to work with another girl. I never spoke a word to her after that but she always would stare at me. Eat your heart out b!tch, your fat @$$!

2. I was out at a club with a bunch of my friends and there was this girl in our group that I didn't know. I was walking to get another beer and as I passed behind her someone bumped me and bumped me into her. I apologized but she thought I was trying to grab her @$$. She yelled out in front of everyone, friends and all "ewww, don't touch my ass you nasty pervert!". I was like "wtf are you talking about?" Ofcourse everyone takes the girls side and I'm the only one who knows it was an accident. The bad thing about this girl is everyone thinks shes so sweet and you cant say a bad word about her or here come the white knights. blah. Stupid b!tch.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
I find the harshest rejections tend to come from girls you (foolishly) feel to be above, especially if you end up taking them seriously.

Example - a little over a month ago, I visited a bar and approached a very average looking girl with the intention of warming up as I was massively trapped inside my own head. Set began horribly, but she was quite welcoming, and we wound up hitting it off, surprisingly, despite the fact that the interaction never really branched out from interview mode type questions. She kept touching me, laughing at every stupid little thing I had to say, and after about 10 minutes of that I decided that I wanted to head out to another nearby bar, so I pulled out my phone and asked her for her number so we would talk more later, prompting her to take a huge step back and shoot me a borderline sadistic grin as she shook her head once in disapproval and reached out with a patronizing hand for me to shake accompanied with a "sorry".
Ugly/average girls are just as likely to reject you as a pretty girl. The average/ugly girl thinks she deserves a rich model simply because she has a vagina.

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
My best mate and I thought we had picked up these two chicks. One of them was driving and my mate and I were in the back seat.
As we were about to drive off, our ridiculously good looking friend yelled out, so we got the chicks to stop the car and he leaned in the window to ask where we were going.
After about five minutes of him talking shyt with us and running a bit of game on the girls, they turned to my mate and I and said: "OK, you two get out, we want him!"
We tried to laugh it off but they were serious. They booted us out and got out friend to hop in.
We were livid at the time but we have a good laugh about it now.
This is probably the worst one here... This would definitely challenge a guys self-esteem. I would probably begin to question myself if something like this happens. This is so blunt like damn.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
A girl telling me im dumped for reading ssauve and going for a drug dealing thug is the worst thing. I hope it's for the best and my karma changes on ss. Maybe for the best tho.

Infinity.

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I was trying to open on the bus once told me "please leave me alone".

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5/10 that I thought I was too good for told me that she wasn't attracted to me AT ALL and to get away from her when I approached her. She was obviously just nuts as most girls aren't that mean for no reason but it still stung.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
My best mate and I thought we had picked up these two chicks. One of them was driving and my mate and I were in the back seat.
As we were about to drive off, our ridiculously good looking friend yelled out, so we got the chicks to stop the car and he leaned in the window to ask where we were going.
After about five minutes of him talking shyt with us and running a bit of game on the girls, they turned to my mate and I and said: "OK, you two get out, we want him!"
We tried to laugh it off but they were serious. They booted us out and got out friend to hop in.
We were livid at the time but we have a good laugh about it now.
i never advocate aggression towards women nor men without a good cause, but this would have been the moment when i would have punched a girl in the face. this isn't a simple rejection, it's a blatant display of superiority and power, and flaunting they can treat men as disposable garbage because they are women. also a lack of respect that goes over the limits.

also it was demeaning and lack of respect to the 'ridiculously good looking guy". and the fact he got inside that car meant he was neither your friend, nor had he the smallest amount of self respect.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Ugly/average girls are just as likely to reject you as a pretty girl. The average/ugly girl thinks she deserves a rich model simply because she has a vagina.
what a girl thinks of herself is most important

an HB9 who thinks shes a HB4 is everyone's dream girl(imagine getting free diamonds cuz the person thinks they're worthless, useless transparant rocks)

whereas the HB4 who thinks she's a HB9 is everyone's nightmare girl.

CrimsonPanther said:
i never advocate aggression towards women nor men without a good cause, but this would have been the moment when i would have punched a girl in the face. this isn't a simple rejection, it's a blatant display of superiority and power, and flaunting they can treat men as disposable garbage because they are women. also a lack of respect that goes over the limits.

also it was demeaning and lack of respect to the 'ridiculously good looking guy". and the fact he got inside that car meant he was neither your friend, nor had he the smallest amount of self respect.
that's what I was thinking, even though it sounds like he got a 3-way I'd never do that to my friends. or consider anyone a friend who'd do that to me.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
applegoo said:
I see this sh*t happening a lot here in Atlanta. What would it look like if we all think we deserve a hot model simply because we have a penis?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this one...
I approached a very tall girl at a crowded bar, looking up towards her face I say "Why are you sooo tall?"

she goes "why are you so damn short" (I am 5'8)
I say "Nah!, it doesn't go that way"

she proceeds to grab my whole face with the palm of her hand and she pushed back with full strength, and I almost tripped to my back...

I managed to grab her arm and pushed her hard towards my direction, so she almost fell... luckily she got her balance and walked away, and it didn't escalate :mad: :rock:

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
How about this one...
I approached a very tall girl at a crowded bar, looking up towards her face I say "Why are you sooo tall?"

she goes "why are you so damn short" (I am 5'8)
I say "Nah!, it doesn't go that way"

she proceeds to grab my whole face with the palm of her hand and she pushed back with full strength, and I almost tripped to my back...

I managed to grab her arm and pushed her hard towards my direction, so she almost fell... luckily she got her balance and walked away, and it didn't escalate :mad: :rock:
I just imagined all of this happening and I was laughing my ass off.