What's the difference?

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Age and maturity play a huge difference in how people perceive and send signals as well as communicate. I find it difficult to understand some posts from people when they talk about an encounter and I don't know the age of either party that is involved.

I'm not trying to over analyze everything, but I believe that people in certain age brackets tend to act similar. I think that people would get more responses, if ages were told.

There are alot of DJ's on this board who don't have their age on their profile and I know it would help me to better relate to that person's situation if I knew where he/she was coming from, instead of trying to speculate from reading a post.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chewbacca Bagel,

I agree.

I notice dfferent people have different mindsets based on their age..and advise for an 18 yr old..thinking he is 30 isnt going to go well

really good point

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree too.

I know I'm not that old but I remember when I thought a certain way when I was 18 versus now(even before the SS site).
Some cats will listen to advice and wisdom from others who have been there and the knuckleheads who know it all just can't be cracked unless reality does it.

That just the way it is.